Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter


Directory:Bedini SG:Replications:Marcus:Data:flux coil test

Lasted edited by Andrew Munsey, updated on June 15, 2016 at 1:58 am.

  • 2 errors has been found on this page. Administrator will correct this soon.
  • This page has been imported from the old peswiki website. This message will be removed once updated.

Shortcut URL for this page

You are here: PES Network > Main Page > There was an error working with the wiki: Code[1] > Directory:Bedini SG:Replications > Directory:Bedini SG:Replications:Marcus > There was an error working with the wiki: Code[2] > Experiment 2.0


'Data from Marcus's Replication of a variant of John Bedini's Directory:Bedini SG'

Summary : Marcus reports the results of his slight modification of the Bedini SG. Data shows 175% efficiency, but certain factors are not being taken into consideration, or at least should be accounted for in a future experiment to lay questions to rest.

Description of Experiment and Findings

(EDIT: after some discussions, this seems to be a kind of a milk-maiden calculation. It doesn't take into account that at lower voltage a Battery will recharge at a faster rate and then tops off as it reachs the full level. Same goes into other direction: The driving-Battery will discharge slowly at first but then begins to fall rapidly. So NO over-unity yet? I think so now, too... But I will not give up.)

I wound a new coil. This time I used thinner wire for the #30-wire "trigger-coil", so that I had more space for the big #20-winding. The special of the coil: It's a "flux-accelerator"-coil, the current is driven through it's own core, that shall accelerate the flux/charges like in one of Hans Cooler's Devices from the late 40's.

Here my construction steps for the "special" coil:

1) The very core of all is a M8 stainless-steel-screw. Around this I wound around 200 Turns of #18-equal iron-"garden"-wire (enamelled). During winding I payed attention to the fact that the core later shall nicely fit into the "coil-base-form", around the Bedini-coil is wound. This is the complete core.

2) I wound the Bedini-Coil as usual. Around 900 turns of #20 and #30 Wire together.

3) I fit the special core into the Bedini-Coil. After that I connected the end of the #20-wire to the start of the #18 winding. The start of the #20-winding goes to Plus, the end of the #18-iron-wire-winding goes to the collector. The signal coil just as usual.

The circuit is just as the standart-circuit. I'm just using a 1000uF, 35V capacitor across the driving Battery. I found that somewhat helps to decrease and smooth the input-current.

The Wheel? There's no more wheel in this! Solid state only, as flying magnets hurt! c)

The Batteries I uses are 4 of the very same 12V 1.3aH/20h valve-regulated rechargables. The driving Battery (#4) was pre-conditionized (supercharged) on the SG and did NOT trickle-charge it after that. The 3 other Batterys which I had declared for beeing the charging-ones, I depleted them with a load INDIVIDUALLY down to #1=11,63V #2=11,69V and #3=10,92V (didn't pay attention and drained it more than the others...). The driving Battery had a voltage after settle-down from supercharging of 12,8 Volts (Backdropped from 16 V on supercharge overnight).

Here are some measurements of the Voltages: (#1-3 = charge #4=drive)


#1 = 11,63

#2 = 11,69

#3 = 10,92

#4 = 12,80

Directly after connecting to circuit and starting of charge:

#1 = 11,63