PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Video:Who killed JFK Jr (George W. Bush did)
The brave soul who produced "Loose Change" brings an equally disturbing documentary giving evidence that JFK, Jr.'s death was not an airplane accident, but an assassination, and that George W. Bush was the key perpetrator, securing his seat in a global conspiracy that keeps Big Oil in power.
The video beginning has some conspiratorial premises that don't have to be believed to accept the conspiracy painted later in the documentary by the evidence presented.
The story laid out by the film was that JFK Jr. was a rising star with political conscience, likely to win the presidency eventually. A mind-controlled co-pilot was on board with him on July 16, 1999. After JFK Jr. checked in with the Martha's vineyard airport, the co-pilot forced the controls to point the plain straight downward. He then turned to fuel switch off to prevent a pull out of the dive. As the plane hit, its emergency beacon immediately broadcast the exact location of the crash. All of this was covered up by Bush and company (with complicity of many within the shadow government) who were monitoring the entire affair, and running damage control with the media, to make sure their version of the story is what got out, not the truth. With this murder on his hands, Bush then had the nod of the shadow mob who financed him into office, and who still control him.
- "A must-see documentary that depicts a pivotal event in recent world history." -- Sterling D. Allan (Oct. 28, 2007)
(1 hour, 46 minutes)
- The Assassination of JFK Junior - Murder by Manchurian Candidate (Google Video; Feb 20, 2007)
- Overwhelming, jaw-dropping evidence of foul play in the death of John F. Kennedy Jr.[...]
- The search of the crash site was delayed an incomprehensible 15 hours.
- There was, indeed, a flight instructor on the plane, whose body is missing.
- It is clear that someone on that plane committed suicide, [diving the plane downward, then] shutting off the fuel control valve before plunging the plane into the sea.
- The prime suspect, George W. Bush, though very publicly running for president, disappeared the day of the murder and stayed missing for 3 days.
- JFK Jr. was a serious potential political contender, who spoke out about conspiracy, and helped expose it.
- He supported Oliver Stone's account of his father's assassination.
- He published an article that stated that the assassination of Rabin could not have happened if the government had done it's protective job, strongly indicating government complicity.
- The Pentagon took up the role of being the central clearing house of information. What they told the media is proven to be full of lies.
- The official report said no flight book was found. However, those who frequently flew with JFK Jr. said he routinely kept the flight book in a blue duffle bag. The bag was recovered in tact, washed ashore, but no flight book was in it -- indicating that it had been intercepted prior to coming ashore.
- The official report said that JFK Jr. had no flight instructor with him on that flight, but a myriad of evidence says otherwise, including the fact that the co-pilot's seat was missing from the retrieved wreckage.
- The Search and Rescue operation was delayed 15 hours -- enough time for covert agents to recover the body of the flight instructor and all necessary evidence to enable them to twist the account.
- Wreckage from the plane washed up on the beach in front of JFK's widow's estate, where a wedding JFK Jr. was headed to was to take place.
- JFK Jr. checked in with the Martha's Vineyard airport just before the plane went down. The Pentagon said no such check-in was made.
- The wrecked plane had the fuel switch turned off -- something that requires intent, and cannot be done by accident.
- The nose-dive plunge into the ocean was mirrored 50 miles away by a downed jetliner not long afterwards.
- George W. Bush's whereabouts on July 16, 1999 are unaccounted for. None of his aids or acquaintances knew where he was. He has no alibi.
- Following a loss in the New Hampshire Primary, loads of funding came into Bush's campaign, eventually resulting in his ascension to the presidency. The video alleges that Bush's overseeing the murder of JFK Jr. is what won him the support of the insider mob, who then financed his campaign (and who controls him yet).
See Discussion page