PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Video:Water as Fuel (via ZPE)
Video produced by PES Network, Inc. / PESWiki
While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit.
3 mins. (click right arrow in the image to play)
While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. These pursuits go by various names such as "Brown's gas" and "water fuel cells"; and have various heroes, such as the late Stanley Meyer, and more recently, John Kanzius, who is "burning" salt water using radio frequencies. A number of commercial interests are involved in the research and development of the various approaches as well.
The famous 19th century scientist, Michael Faraday, defined a limit of output energy possible in any standard electrolysis scenario. It is well known in thermodynamics that it takes more energy to dissociate water into hydrogen and oxygen than can be returned when the hydrogen is burned.
But these rogue experimenters of today are reporting output from their set-ups that exceed Faraday's limit many times over, claiming 7x, 10x, or even more, producing as much as one liter of gas per hour using just 1/2 Watt of electricity. The factors that seem to contribute to these effects include using a large number of stainless plates close together, the plates roughed to facilitate releasing the bubbles, driving the cell using square wave, pulsed DC at Kilohertz frequencies, and constantly modifying the frequency to optimize gas production.
Moray King, who has published three seminal books on zero point energy, recently put forth a scientific model in which he suggests that the excess energy being observed in these unusual electrolysis set-ups comes from zero point energy, by producing charged water gas clusters, which somehow achieve a self-organizing criticality that coherently activates and absorbs zero point energy.
The experimental set-ups are typically rather simple, which is leading to a proliferation of the number of people reproducing and working to improve the effect and its consistency to the point where it can be used to serve as a practical, primary energy source -- an energy generator that could operate anywhere there is water. Zero point energy is everywhere in the universe; it is the foundation of the fabric of space. Other groups, such as Xogen Technologies, are using these processes to purify water. These energy sources could actually produce culinary water as a by product.
Directed by Joseph Riso
Written by Sterling D. Allan
Motion Graphics, Animation Editing by Joseph Riso
Voiceover/audio by Bill Levine
Special thanks to
For more information:
- How Can a Car Run on Water? (31 Mb) - Moray King's PowerPoint presentation for the Breakthrough Energy Movement Conference in Holland, November 9-11, 2012.
- Cavitating Electrolyzers, the Key to "Over Unity" (6.5 Mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2012 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 27, 2012. It is a nice display where the presenter comments pop-up by mousing onto the upper left icon. Click on the icon, upper left, to view speaker comments.
- How Can the Zero-Point Energy Become an Energy Source? (13 Mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for 2012 Natural Philosophy Alliance Conference.
- Water Electrolyzers And The Zero-Point Energy (22 Mb, ppt) - Moray King's power point presentation for the Conference On Future Energy at the University of Maryland, March 15-17, 2011.
- Water Electrolyzers and Zero-Point Energy (4) (pdf; 3 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2010 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 30, 2010.
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (3) (ppt; 10.5 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 30 - Aug. 2.
- PDF Version - It is a very nice display where the presenter comments pop-up by mousing onto the upper left icon.
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (2) (pdf; 7.7 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2008 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 31 - Aug. 3.
- Water Disassociation Using Zero Point Energy - 2007 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference, Salt Lake City. ("My first presentation on the topic. The title reflects my original hypothesis when I began the research. By the time I finished, I changed my mind and concluded that a secondary, more powerful, water cluster gas was present.")
- Download (13 mb; mp3) - On Aug. 27, 2007, Sterling D. Allan conducted a one-hour, live interview with David Wenbert or H2Earth Institute regarding his work with Water Fuel Cells, and his theory that the "over unity" being observed in various electrolysis set-ups is closely related to the reason for "over unity" being observed in some electromagnetic set-ups.
Other PES Videos
Videos Produced by PES Network, Inc., owner of PESWiki.
- Waste to Energy > Video: Waste to Energy -- an Overview (3:01 minutes) - A brief video by PES Network introduces the concept of cost-effectively turning garbage and sewage into energy, either as electricity or as fuel. Addresses methane harvesting, plasma, solar, and catalytic pressureless depolymerization. (PESWiki; Jan. 16, 2008)
- Electrolysis > Water Fuel Cell > Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007)
- Nuclear > Nuclear Benefits? v Pure Energy - How green is atomic power? The 1950's "Atoms For Peace" program, plugged by President Eisenhower, asserted that nuclear energy could be used for anything from growing crops to powering your kitchen. Uh...look where that got us! (PES Network Video at YouTube; Sept. 17, 2007)
- Gravity Motors > Hall Gravity Wheel B > Douglass K. Furr, Ph.D.'s Replication of Gravity Wheel B Does Not Run - Ultra-precise machining job based on Scott Hall and paddyboytube's wheels, does not self-drive across a flat surface, but decelerates.
In the News
- Featured: Waste-to-Energy / Water as Fuel > Fundraisers >
Small Fundraiser for Free Energy Artist - Joseph Riso has helped us out a number of times. He did my business card, he produced an excellent video on Water as Fuel as well as on Waste-to-Energy, and he compiled a hilarious video featuring an irate phone call I got one time from James Kwok of Hidro. He also set up a Free Energy T-shirt and mug shop. (PureEnergyBlog; April 25, 2013)
- PESNetwork Videos
- Videos:Home Page Featured Archive
- Site:Free Energy Video (dormant)
- Directory:Water from Air
- Directory:Water Filtration
- Directory:Water Purification
- Review: Tapped
ENERGY FROM THE MOVEMENT OF WATER
WATER AS FUEL
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel
- PowerPedia:Water gas
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- OS:Water Fuel Cell
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems
- PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Video:Water as Fuel (via ZPE)
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
OTHER ENERGY TECHNOLOGIES INVOLVING WATER
- Directory:Mixing Sea and River Water
- Directory:Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion
- Directory:Deep Lake Water Cooling
- Directory:Energy from Sewage