PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Video:Environ-Mentalism: A New Religion for a New Age
This video highlights the connection between the environmental movement and those who are striving to bring about a new system of control to the world.
- "While the need for environmentalism is certainly not groundless, this video documents the existence of a faction of power-brokers who are using the environmentalism fervor to further their agenda to depopulate the earth and install a world socialist dictatorship. Considering such a lethal and statist agenda, I can see why some individuals (e.g. many conservatives) are less than enthusiastic about environmentalism." -- Sterling D. Allan (Sept. 23, 2007)
- Environ-Mentalism: A New Religion for a New Age -- A glimpse at the shape of things to come - "This video highlights the connection between the environmental movement and those who are striving to bring about a new system of control to the world." (YouTube; Sept. 3, 2007)
- Video by Matt J..
Selected Quotes from Video
- "We are moving toward a New World Order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road." -- Mikhail Gorbachev (1987)
- "The threat of environmental crisis will be the 'international disaster key' that will unlock the New World Order." -- Mikhail Gorbachev (Monetary & Economic Review, 1996, p. 5)
- "My hope is that this charter will be a kind of Ten Commandments." -- Mikhail Gorbachev (Regarding 1992 Earth Summit in Rio)
- "The real goal of the Earth Charter is that it will in fact become like the Ten Commandments." -- Maurice Strong
- "The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in human history." -- David Rockefeller (NY Times, Aug. 10, 1973)
- "A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." -- Ted Turner (1996)
Other Relevant Quotes
- "There is no greater advocate of perestroika than the president of the United States." -- President George Bush [Sr.] (November 22, 1989) 
- "The essence of perestroika lies in the fact that it unites socialism with democracy and revives the Leninist concept of socialist construction both in theory and in practice." -- Mikhail Gorbachev (Perestroika; 1988) 
Club of Rome
In 1968 the Club of Rome was formed at the Rockefeller's private estate in Bellagio, Italy. The club had significant influence in the birth of the modern environmental movement. Headed by Anglo-American elites and European nobility, the Club of Rome is an elite 'think tank' specializing in crisis creation via the Hegelian dialectic: Thesis + Antithesis = Synthesis. The main purpose of the club is to formulate crisis, through which the world can be "united" under a world socialist government.
A few notable past and present members of the club include:
- Al Gore - Former U.S. Vice President
- Mikhail Gorbachev - Former President of the Soviet Union; co-author of the Earth Charter
- Ted Turner - media mogul, founder of CNN
- Maurice Strong - head of the U.N. Environment Programme; co-author of the Earth Charter
- David Rockefeller - Donated the land where the UN stands in NY
- Henry Kissinger - Former U.S. Secretary of State
- Javier Solana - Secretary-General of the EU
- Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands
In 1991, the Club of Rome published The First Global Revolution, authored by Alexander King and Bertrand Schneider. On pp. 104-105 are found the following statement:
- "In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill... All these dangers are caused by human intervention... The real enemy, then, is humanity itself."
- Environmental awareness taking root in conservative Christian churches - Traditionally, conservative Christians have been slow to embrace environmentalism. The "have dominion" edict in Genesis doesn't imply nurturing. The "no other gods" commandment precludes Gaia. The apocalyptic world view doesn't seem to include reasons of environment breach and is fatalistic. (Courier Press; Sept. 15, 2007)