PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Joseph Riso B.S. Media Art & Animation
- Recent contributions by Riso at PESWiki - computer-generated list. Since Sept. 12, 2007
Joseph with his Joe Cell
- Featured: Waste-to-Energy / Water as Fuel > Fundraisers >
Small Fundraiser for Free Energy Artist - Joseph Riso has helped us out a number of times. He did my business card, he produced an excellent video on Water as Fuel as well as on Waste-to-Energy, and he compiled a hilarious video featuring an irate phone call I got one time from James Kwok of Hidro. He also set up a Free Energy T-shirt and mug shop. (PureEnergyBlog; April 25, 2013)
- Waste to Energy > Video: Waste to Energy -- an Overview (3:01 minutes) - A brief video by PES Network introduces the concept of cost-effectively turning garbage and sewage into energy, either as electricity or as fuel. Addresses methane harvesting, plasma, solar, and catalytic pressureless depolymerization. (PESWiki; Jan. 16, 2008)
- Electrolysis > Water Fuel Cell > Overview Video: Water as Fuel (via ZPE) (3 min) - While academia has been spurning the topic, hundreds, if not thousands of hobbyists and independent investigators worldwide are working on various electrolysis-like projects which put out more energy than was required to run the electrolysis unit. (PES Network Video; Aug. 31, 2007) (Directed by Joseph Riso)
- PES Network Mugs, T-Shirts, Caps - Don your Free Energy Now podcast T-shirt, sporting Tesla with headphones, or warm up to a mug with the PES logo on it, or wear your ZPE cap as a great conversation starter. (designed by Joseph Riso)
Water Fuel Research
- my Lab space @ H2Earth
- Affiliate program @ Water4Gas
- My Youtube Account
- My Research on Viktor Schauberger
Art / Animation