PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Nathan T. Allan
PESWiki Pages Managed
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories
- Recent contributions by N8allan at PESWiki - computer-generated list.
- Featured: Electric Universe >
Electric Universe holds keys to understanding free energy - In finally giving this some coverage in our news, I decided to have my brother, Nathan, as the spokesman to articulate an overview. Basically, the concept says that there is a strong electrodynamic component that has been missing from mainstream science models of the universe. (PESN; August 13, 2014)
- Feature: Nanotech / Electromagnetic > Kanarev >
Kanarev critiques Nobel Prize in Physics - Russian Professor Ph. M. Kanarev presents facts about the thickness of graphene and the theoretical bensole molecule, concluding that the statement concerning the one-atom-thick carbon film is erroneous. A video he sent in an earlier email announced "the world's first self-rotating electric generator." (PESN; Oct. 13, 2010)
- Feature: Gardening >
Tower Garden provides modular hydroponics solution for organic produce - The features of the Tower Garden include using only 5%–10% of the nutrients and water compared to conventional and organic farming • Grows 20 plants per tower, or 36 with add-on kits • Grows almost any vegetable, herb or flower • Fast growing, producing crops in half the time of traditional soil • Easy: no weeding, tilling, kneeling, or getting dirty! (PESN; Sept. 19, 2010)
See Nathan's Discussion Page at PESWiki.
- http://databaseconsultinggroup.com - Nathan is a founder of Database Consulting Group, a software consulting firm.
- http://alphora.com - Nathan is a founder of Alphora, producers of various software applications and development platforms.
- http://absolutesareevil.blogspot.com/ - personal/science blog
- http://tenwaystosunday.blogspot.com/ - technology related blog
In the News
- Featured: Gravity Motors >
Simple Leonardo Da Vinci gravity wheel that doesn't work - My brother-in-law, Kevn Lambson, who did our logo, used a 3-D printer to embody this Leonardo Da Vinci design. My atomic clock physicist dad, David W. Allan, gives a brief demonstration. (Free Energy Blog; April 6, 2015)