PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Tools for free energy researchers, inventors, investors, and others with interest in advancing the industry.
- Featured: Tools >
Suggestions for How to Get Involved with the Roll-out of Exotic Free Energy - In preparation for tonight's appearance on Coast to Coast, we've posted a page of ideas about why and how anyone can get involved to help exotic free energy technologies move forward. There's something everyone can do. Can you think of something we've left out? (PESWiki; January 21, 2012)
- Featured: Tools >
How Far Along Are You in Bringing Your Product to Market? - A scale from 1 to 10, with 1 being "Still an idea on paper, but our engineers say it should work;" and 10 being: "Mass Production: More than 10,000 built and in operation;" with the midpoint, 5, being: "Early Beta: More than 5 made and in operation." Input welcome. (PESWiki; June 6, 2015)
- Featured: Tools / NEST >
NEST posts Idea-to-Market Process interactive document - There are many steps involved in bringing an idea all the way to market. Over the past several months, two of our associates at the New Energy Systems Trust have prepared a primer about this process, which would be good for all of you to be familiar with, no matter what your role may be, whether inventor, investor, entrepreneur, or customer. (PESN; November 4, 2012)
- Featured: Tools >
Presently-Affordable, Clean Energy Solutions for Municipalities - Directory page for civic leaders who want to implement cost-effective, green utilities, away from dependence on polluting fossil fuels. Recommends the best technologies/companies in each of the major sectors. (PESWiki; Oct 23, 2008)
- Google AdSense - automatically serves ads related to page contents per Google's premier search algorithms. Income revenue for websites, while serving additional content of value for the visitor, and bringing needed targeted customers to the advertiser. Win, win, win.
- PES Network Sites Top Google Searches - Find out how our family of websites (FreeEnergyNews.com | PESN.com | PESWiki.com) do so well in Google searches, and why honesty is the best policy for gaining favor with the search engines. (GoogleHigh.com; by PES Network)
- Cents per Kilowatt-hour: Energy Types Compared - Energy modality comparison based on projected "cents per kilowatt-hour". Ranging from Gas, Coal and Nuclar, to Solar, Wind, Tide, OTEC and other renewables.
Energy by orders of magnitude
- Energy by orders of magnitude - List describes various energy levels between 10−31 joules and 1070 joules. (Wikipedia)
Fuel Energy Equivalency Calculator
- Fuel Energy Equivalency Calculator - SHEC-Labs has released a free web-based energy conversion calculator. Did you ever want to know how a litre of liquid hydrogen equates to a cubic foot of hydrogen, a cubic meter of hydrogen or a litre of gasoline? How does hydrogen compare to other fuels? What is the energy content of various fuels? (SHEK-Labs; May 5, 2005)
- Featured: Tools / Conspiracy / Suppression > Anti-MIB Tools >
Wikileaks as a Support for Breakthrough Free Energy Technologies - Inasmuch as many breakthrough free energy technologies have been suppressed, sometimes for more than a century, Wikileaks provides a tool for exposing those involved in such suppression. Bullies thrive only when they can intimidate without fear of retaliation or exposure. (PESWiki; March 29, 2010)
- Featured: Tools > For Inventors / David Allan >
"My Idea" is Actually from Higher Power - Reflections on a saying I was raised with: "There is no limit to the good you can do if you don't worry about who gets the credit." When you consider that "ideas" actually come from the divine, and that it takes a lot of people and talents to bring an idea to market, it's easier to maintain the needed humility. (PESN; June 27, 2012)
- Featured: Tools > Nikola Tesla >
Tesla completed an invention in his mind before building -- worked every time - In the first chapter of his autobiography, Nikola Tesla describes what he considered an ailment as a child, in which images would flash into his vision, and he couldn't get them out. As a teen, he would follow these to mentally travel the world. Then he learned to use this gift for inventing. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 8, 2012)
- Featured: Tools >
Exotic Free Energy Ooga Booga - Out here in the fringe, we could have more impact if we increased our scientific rigor, paying attention to such things as multiple experiments to validate one data point, showing error bars; replication of a device and its results; proper use of significant digits; using standard formatting in reporting data. (PESN; September 29, 2013)
- Featured: Store > Tools >
The Entrepreneur's Survival Guide - Coming up with a brilliant clean energy technology is only part of the process. There is a lot involved in taking it the distance to the market where it can benefit humanity. This book is a great resource for guiding you through these steps so that you don't become the biggest impediment to the progress of your technology.
- ICreateProfits Service Helps Energy Website Development - A great tool for those with websites (energy or otherwise), to help them improve, but especially for those who are contemplating making the plunge, with beginning-to-end resources. Instructive step-by-step videos aid the concise instructions. (ICreateProfits)
- Crackpots and Genius - New energy pioneers are often also involved in pushing the envelop in other areas of life. Such involvement should not be shunned but should serve as a sign that someone is cut out to launch a revolutionary technology -- practiced at withstanding the heat. (PESN; Mar. 8; 2007)
- Innovative Technology IP Development Pipeline - In 2001, Primary Technologies (now Nova Institute of Technology, LLC of Salt Lake City, Utah) invested $185,000 hiring three MBA accounting firms, who spent a year to come up with an IP development pipeline, which is a gateway process for taking disruptive technologies from concept stage to market.
- The Ten Biggest Hurdles to Innovation - Today's innovators need to be highly intelligent, motivated and creative to come up with solutions to some of the biggest technological problems. But adding to these difficulties is a whole host of hurdles that can make it tough for even the best and most innovative technologies to survive. (Ziff Davis Enterprise; May 20, 2008)
- Oil Addiction and the Business Case for Change - To overcome addiction to oil, we need a clear business case, upon which to build a business model to then be refined into an actual business plan. Inventors take note. (New Media Explorer; Dec. 29, 2006)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Tools / Noble Gas Engines > PlasmERG >
PlasmERG's Inteligentry Ltd. to Assist Inventors - As PlasmERG (which has been adopted by CEO Space) prepares their Plasmic Transition Process engine's launch to the marketplace, Inteligentry Ltd is being prepared as a separate research and development company to hold intellectual property, establish a community of experienced professionals, and to assist the development of new technologies. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; June 19, 2011)
Open Sourcing Clean Energy Technologies
See OS - our main open sourcing directory page
- Featured / OS: Tools >
Open source your free energy technology - Do you have a breakthrough clean energy technology that could break the world's addiction to oil? Thinking about open sourcing it? Consider the attributes of the ideal project, likely sources of revenue, determining a fair ratio for revenue sharing, and other tips and links. (PESWiki; Jan. 23, 2010)
See Tools:Communications - separate page
- Featured: Tools >
Why Exclusive Territory Licenses are Often Illegal - Territorial exclusivity clauses in licensing agreements are illegal in some areas of the world if they restrain trade or otherwise restrict consumer choice. (PESN; May 21, 2013)
- Free Energy Marketing Resource: Flower of Life Center - "We can build custom marketing packages and are offering sponsorships and co-sponsorships. These packages include web and print advertising, press releases, editorial, radio interviews and unique opportunities to promote through our events." (Free Energy Blog; October 7, 2013)
- Featured: Organizations / Strategy / Wind >
New wind company willing to use their turbines as a decoy for exotic energy roll-out - A company out of southern California has an ideal name for exotic free energy roll-out, and their present focus on a new wind turbine design gives them a place to conceal working exotics to help the turbine performance, while enabling a toe-hold for exotic modality advancement, both in credibility and revenue. (PESN; August 14, 2013)
For the Laboratory
- Featured: Tools >
Ten Commandments for Exotic Energy Inventors - Inventors of alternative energy technologies often make critical mistakes as they try to develop and proliferate their ideas. Here are ten commandments or suggestions for energy pioneers that may help them avoid many common pitfalls. (PESWiki; December 11, 2011)
- Scientific Method worth while in fringe energy too - A call for the same level of scientific rigor in cutting edge energy technology research as is required in mainstream science, not more, not less.Mentions the recent Joe cell claims and approach as an example of how not to do things. (PESN; July 11, 2006)
- Certification Group Releases Draft of National Standards for Green Energy - Green-e is streamlining its standards in the U.S. to cover all geographic areas and product types. (Refocus Weekly; Aug. 24, 2005)
- RETScreen International Clean Energy Project Analysis Tools - Free software and other analytical tools for evaluating the energy production, life-cycle costs and greenhouse gas emission reductions for various types of technologies, the tools include product, cost and weather databases. Also includes a detailed online user manual, a college/university-level training course (e.g. slides, instructor's voice & notes), and over 85 case studies on real projects. Available in both English and French with many also available in 19 other languages.
- The Future for Profit - Neil Roberts, C.E.O. of BMA International, asks: "Can we really afford to wait for governments or vested commercial interests to act on our behalf," and suggests some proactive tools his company provides for grassroots solutions. (ZPEnergy; June 26, 2005)
- How to Buy Green Power - Berkeley Lab and Partners guidebook designed to help organizations, facility managers buy renewable energy. (ZPEnergy; Nov. 9, 2004)
- U.S. DOE launches energy saving tips website - Guide for choosing energy efficient products, auditing your home energy use, adding energy smart plans when building a new home or saving on transportation costs. (Alt. Energy News; Dec. 28, 2004)
- Featured: Tools > Funding / NEST >
Crowdfunding the Exotic Free Energy Movement - NEST will soon be launching a crowdfunding site that will help make the funding of clean energy ventures more democratic, based on the votes of the people who chip in. And not long from now, US citizens will even be able to make small investments through crowdfunding. (PESN; February 20, 2013)
Electro Magnetic Frequency Radiation Protection
- EMF Safety Super Store - LessEMF.com is the place to buy Gauss meters, RF meters, shielding. Action you can take against the body-penetrating effects of electromagnetic fields.
- Radiation Detector - For your keychain. Detects gamma, x-ray, beta, fast neutron.
- Directory:Holographic Tools - separate page
- How Wireless Meshing Could Save Energy - "It is the holy grail of the factory floor: hundreds of sensors wirelessly connected, monitoring motors for problems and drastically reducing energy consumption." (Slashdot; Aug. 9, 2004)
- Tools >
Advancement in Metalurgy will Fuel Free Energy Devices - One of the principle restrictions on the FE movement is the price of critical materials. Now technologies such as Nitinol engines and Neodymium magnets motors can be created cheaply for the average FE hobbyist. (PureEnergyBlog; February 26, 2013)
- Coefficient of Performance (COP)
- Tools for measuring rpm (revolutions per minute) of a rotating device
- Advanced Measurements: Test and Measurement Solutions; Fuel Cell Test Products - Professional testing crew since 1989 specializing in alternative energy (mainstream).
- Expert FE Device Testing - by Walter L. Rosenthal.
- Sterling Energy Quotient - Proposing an Algorithm to calculate the true cost of energy from a given "free energy" device.
- Atlas II - Device determines how well wind turbines operate - Accurate Time Linked data Acquisition System (ATLAS II) can provide a great deal of the information necessary to understand how well a turbine is performing, capable of sampling a large number of signals at once to characterize the inflow, the operational state, and the structural response of a wind turbine. (PhysOrg; July 26, 2006)
- Determining Your Energy Use to Decide Which Power Unit to Purchase - Basic math to help you get the right home power device.
- UK Home Energy Price Comparison by EnergyLinx - “information provider related to home energy, home energy pricing, and the energy industry in general throughout the UK."
- West Mountain Radio Computerized Battery Analyzer - Best value for your money for amateur use. (PESWiki; Dec. 14, 2004)
- Biomass >
Basscam Biomass Camera - BassCam has developed an economical, durable, easy to use camera package for viewing combustion chambers in operating biomass applications, up to 4000°F/2204°C, so you can detect early signs of trouble before they become a problem in your furnace.
- Directory:Measurement Errors - separate page
- Free Energy Store - A few items supplied by PES Network, Inc.
- Experimenters Store - Don Adsitt's online shop for FE tinkerers.
- FutureHorizons.net - "free energy," anti-gravity, and other science fiction-come-true plans, toys, gadgets galore for purchase to fund ongoing research and development.
- Feature: Electromagnetic / Tools > Testing >
NASA scientists Nelson & House willing to verify overunity electromagnetic machines - A couple of NASA scientists have been following the free energy world for years and would like to believe that Tesla type of technology is possible that harnesses limitless energy from the environment via electromagnetic means. One of them has a lab set up to test such claims. (PESWiki; May 19, 2010)
- Advanced Powertrain Research Facility - The principal U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) facility for assessing advanced and hybrid electric vehicle (HEV) technologies for the Vehicle Technologies Program.
- Tools > Fuel Efficiency >
Argonne's Modular Automotive Technology Testbed (MATT) - Researchers in Argonne's Center for Transportation Research have built the Modular Automotive Technology Testbed (MATT), an Erector Set-like platform for automotive powertrains in which engineers can swap in and out different engines, transmissions and other core powertrain components. (PhysOrg; March 16th, 2009)
- Budding Clean Energy Technologies Get Test-Bed - Two Austin Texas groups have agreed to create the first test-bed environment in the United States for alternative energy companies to prepare their technologies for commercialization, allowing clean technology companies to prove their technologies on Austin's Energy grid. (SustainableBusiness; Feb. 26, 2007)
- Combustion Resources - "Provide comprehensive engineering services in the fields of energy, fuels, and combustion by utilizing a wide range of resources and technologies to facilitate learning and increase understanding. They have an analytical lab for testing and certification.
- Underwriter Labs - UL is the trusted source across the globe for product compliance.
- Featured: Tools / Dansie >
Tools:Testing Standards and Validations: Overview - Mark Dansie sets forth some suggestions for establishing an independent body of scientists as well as a set of measurement standards for the evaluation of the various genres of exotic free energy technologies. (PESWiki; December 15, 2012)
2-D photos spring to 3-D life - Researchers from Interactive Visual Media at Microsoft Research Redmond have come up with a way to create a 3-D image from a modest collection of ordinary photographs, the kind commonly acquired these days by anybody with a point-and-shoot camera or a mobile phone. Commercial software is coming soon. It could be a great tool for displaying and explaining energy projects. (Physorg; June 16, 2011)
- Foretech, Inc. - Fortech has successfully developed and implemented several Business Process Automations solutions to clients across a range of industries using the latest tools and technologies. Also using Rapid Prototype Deployment techniques.
- The thrilling potential of SixthSense technology - At TEDIndia, Pranav Mistry demos several tools that help the physical world interact with the world of data. His prototypes bring futuristic, science fiction computer technology into the present. In an onstage Q&A, Mistry says he'll open-source the software behind SixthSense, to open its possibilities to all. (TED; Nov. 2009)
- Documenting Prior Art - Online methods to document time-stamp.
- InventorsForum.org - five star process for protecting your idea.
- Insights into the Proprietary Syndrome - , by Ken MacNeill Sites the U.S. "secrecy order: Title 35, USC (1952) Sec. 181-188, which enables the patent office to issue a warning to an inventor to prohibit him from publishing or privately pursing his technology.
- Legal Resources for Free Energy Technologies - Resources for inventors and teams involved in alternative energy technology research, development, marketing. (FreeEnergyNews.com)
- Google Patent Search
- Wiki Patents
- Patents - Patents as a tool or an impediment -- ramifications for free energy technologies. The general patent mentality discourages cooperation, which stymies progress and innovation. (FreeEnergyNews index page)
- International Patent Lookup
- US Patent Lookup
For the Office
- Common Law Contracts - A Primer A recommended way of doing contracts for alternative energy groups, that brings responsibility back to the people and away from lawyers.
- Translation Services - Energy technology inventors, marketers, investors, etc., all potentially have need to translate in their communications with people of other languages. Publicly editable index for referring the best offerings.
- I Create Reality - Flash presentation and book by my friend, Chris Westra (husband of our midwife), explains the power of the mind to manifest your highest abilities and dreams for your life. (ClickBank)
- Resources for Energy Researchers to Heal from Sex-related Addictions - Pornography etc. scavenges productivity, wrecks marriages, shatters trust, violates the innocent. A how-to page explains how sex addiction arises and how to completely heal from it.
- Secret: The Law of Attraction - 1.5-hour online movie compiles the best thinking of the best thinkers of our day, to explain the power of our thoughts, negative and positive, to create our reality; and how to harness that energy for good. (TheSecret.tv)
See Directory:Spirituality - separate index page
- Featured: Tools > Spirituality >
Is the Love of Money Always Evil? - The purpose for this article is to show that it is not only permissible but highly encouraged from a spiritual vantage point to pursue money for the sake of benefitting humankind on God's errand. The Greek word for "love", in 1 Tim. 6:10 actually means "covet": so it is the greed-lust for money that is evil. (GreaterThings; October 1, 2013)
- Security >
GPS-enabled phones and cameras store and post photo location identification - All you have to do is right click on such an image, and one option enables you to get the GPS coordinates of where the camera was at the time the photo was shot. This becomes a serious privacy and security issue to those who are unaware of this capability and are uploading such photos to public websites such as Facebook. (ABC; February 14, 2011)
- Anti Spy Cam Device - detects hidden cams. Also detect wireless audio transmitting devices commonly used for wiretapping.
- Spy Equipment - Monkey's toolbox.
- Gear Spy Equipment and Spy Gadgets - PI Gear offers hidden cameras, wireless spy cameras, covert equipment and spy gadgets, along with detectors for the same. Also offers passive and live vehicle GPS tracking devices designed for the private investigator and police detective.
- Ultimate Security Encryption Software - for secure communications of sensitive information.
- Secure Phone Equipment - SV-100 Safevoice Phone Scrambler is a hi-tech solution for protection from eavesdropping on your telephone conversations.
- Stop Big Brother Listening in on Your Mobile Phone Conversations - The UniS system is the first true end-to-end secure GSM system which does not rely on this special GSM data service, but rather uses the standard GSM voice service. (PhysOrg; Sept. 27, 2004)
- Emergency Preparedness \ Tools >
The West is Losing its Toolbox - (Not referring to our audience, which is an exception...) With how easy it is to buy ready-made things cheaply, people are losing their craftsmanship skills to build and repair thing. We don't know how the machines we rely upon work. This makes us vulnerable. (Slashdot; July 24, 2012)
- Ocean Wind Power Maps Reveal Possible Wind Energy Sources - Scientists have been creating maps using nearly a decade of data from NASA's QuikSCAT satellite that reveal ocean areas where winds could produce wind energy. (Happy News; July 9, 2008)
- Panacea University Research and Development - They are in the process of setting up a granted, non-profit, publicly owned Panacea research and development center.
- Finance - The best place to go to learn about publicly traded U.S. companies. Entering the stock symbol into the search box pulls up a dynamic page about the company, recent news, SEC filings, stock performance, etc.
- Free access academic journals - Directory of Open Access Journals service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals; covering all subjects and languages. There are now 1529 journals in the directory.
- EnergyStorm's Energy Abstracts Web Site - Free, searchable database of hundreds of thousands of energy paper abstracts goes back 10 years. Covers subjects as diverse as geothermal energy and oil shales and energy conservation. (ZPEnergy; Aug. 4, 2005)
- $150 million Teragrid award heralds new era for scientific computing - Interoperable cyberinfrastructure now accessible to entire science and engineering community. Energy research is but one of many fields that can benefit from this turbo-charged, next-generation Internet. (PESN; Aug. 17, 2005)