PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Talk:OS: MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design
Discussion page for OS: MYLOW's Mangetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design
- OS: Magnet Motors >
MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design - YouTube user "Mylow" (Jose E. Concepcion) of Chicago claimed to have successfully replicated Howard Johnson's all-magnet motor, producing some eight different versions that alleged all worked, but they have been exposed as all using trickery. (PESWiki; March 18, 2009)
Alternative Discussion Lists
For those wishing to pursue magnet motor research, who were brought together by this Mylow saga which ended up being a hoax.
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/HJ_motor/ - group formed by Sterling years ago to pursue Howard Johnson magnet motor technology
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/HJER/ - group is committed to continuing research on Howard Johnson
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/magnetech-research/ - magnetic motor research in general
Mylow OS Project Discussion List
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MYLOW_MagMo - commenced March 18, 2009 for those who want to be involved in this project.
- Mylow Magnet Motor Replicators News - A newsletter for people who are building and experimenting with Mylow's All-Magnet Motor, to keep you abreast of new resources and developments of interest to the open source project.
- MylowHJ Replication - Discussion - Thread commenced at OverUnity.com; April 5, 2009, 12:49:58 AM For Builders/Replicators - Moderated
- Howard Johnson Replication Tube Claim - Thread commenced at OverUnity.com; March 17, 2009, 10:27:33 AM - Minimal moderation
- Interesting vidio - Steorn forum thread started March 17, 2008.
- Mylow Motor - A different claim of working PMM - Another Steorn forum thread. (FizzX; March 17, 2009)
- Another Magnetic Motor Built - Inventor threatened - (PrisonPlanet.com forum; Apr. 4, 2009)
- Incredible magnet motor - (ExpectNothing; Apr. 4, 2009)
- Magnetics Possiblilities (MorgellonsGroup; Apr. 4, 2009)
- howard johnson magnetic motor - forum based in Finland (Tiede.fi; April 30, 2009)
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Mylow > Forum >
What's your take on Mylow and his magnet motor? (deactivated 5/29 with 736 votes) - Poll posted by Sterling, with the following range of answer options: - Will soon be vindicated (4%) - Sincere inventor scared by MIB (23%) - Psychotic faker from the beginning (53%) - Planted to discredit FE movement (5%) - Don't know / none of the above (14%). (99Polls.com; May 21, 2009)
From One Inventor to Another
- John Bedini on Mylow Magnet Motor - John Bedini gives a rare and lengthy comment on the Mylow Saga. "What Mylow saw as a wave was magnetic streams no electrons at all, since there are none and no one has ever seen one, yes pure magnetic streams with all the power of the universe at one's finger tips." (PESN; Apr. 4, 2009)
If this is real ... (from a famous skeptic)
At this point, he shouldn't have to do a damn thing - if the plans are out, it can be easily and ubiquitously replicated. Then people of science and engineering could really understand it, exploit the principal, scale it up, improve efficiency and mass produce it cheaply and distribute it widely. The kind of genius's who do those more common steps are quite different people than the inventors. If this is made to really work, I'll plan on splitting my prize, 5K for the first person to show me it (with say around a Kw of output - I'll negotiate less if we can keep hidden areas way down) and 5K to Mylow or the charity of his choice if getting a lot of money would upset him. That said, I'm more inclined to believe he has faked things so far and is way over his head and wants to go off and hide. But if it is real, it is a golden new age for mankind and we in the civilized progressive world no longer need to go broke paying trillions to those who hate us for poison that kills us and our planet. If I really see it working in a way I can verify no tricks, I can easily get my Dateline or 20/20 or USA Today contacts to front page this in short order. Let me know when someone is really willing to openly show a self runner to skeptics and I can line up a few credible people to take a look - if they say yes, I'll fly out and see for myself. At that point, I would go on a crusade to get the mainstream crowd to buy in. I just need real proof to know it's not just the 100th OU scam out there.
I Told You So
Well I told you nuts it was a prank, but as usual with cultist you wouldn't listen; now I'm laughing at you and so is the rest of the planet. How does it fell to have the fecal matter once again rubbed in your face. You fell for a prank even after being told over and over and over again you were being fooled by a prankster. I'll laugh at your expense for WEEKS. See my latest YouTube video and see me laughing at you. --Desertphile 13:53, 5 April 2009 (PDT)
Don't Be Afraid
On Mar 18, 2009, Dyetalon wrote:
Again, congratulations on your successful prototype. You should be cautious, but don't be afraid- there are hundreds of people who know what you have done and are behind you 100%. Since you have decided to make your device's specifications public, there is nothing to fear. Too many people will be able to replicate your design and the 'status quo' won't have the resources or man-power to stop us.
On March 21, 2009, skylinetomfox2118 wrote:
Mylows magnet motor is the real thing guys. If any mag motor is gonna work, this will. I tried it on a plastic disk with some bar magnets taped to it and put a horse shoe magnet inside. It started rotating on its own magnetic field. Free energy is out there. We just have to harness it. Thanks.
Edited April 10, 2009 by Jamie- I have been working on all kinds of magnet motor designs including types that Mylow has been working on. Yes, the right configuration for a magnet motor will cause it to spin but it will not produce any extractable energy as long as the motor's movement is only 2-dimensional. You have to build a 3-dimensional magnet motor if you want to extract energy from it. 2-d provides just enough energy to run itself, but a 3-D motor will provide the over-unity you need for energy extraction. All 2-D magnet motors will only be toys.
Proportions and Measurement
On March 20, 2009, Mark Hayton wrote:
After his last video showing all the magnet sizes, I think we just need the gap between magnet groups and the gap between groups of magnets. Plus there is that weird group that has more magnets than the rest.. I am assuming with his math skills he did not calculate out the spacing so the last group of magnets was not correct, so he had to compensate with extra magnets.. But, I think with the videos, magnet sizes and diameter of the disc, the spacing can be calculated in reverse.
It seems quite clear that this motor is a fraud (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw-8YJvicrw). I don't understand why Mylow's pages are still present on Peswiki. It is especially clear it's a hoax when Mylow jumps over the fishing line while taking the video around the table. In my opinion this proof should be enough to remove it from Peswiki or at least to clearly label it as "JOKE".
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HJ_Motor - Howard Johnson Magnet Motor discussion list commenced by Sterling D. Allan several years ago.
Moved to OS:MYLOW:Correspondence with Mylow
- OS: MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design - Project Home Page
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor