PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Talk:Directory:Bob Boyce Hex Controller
Discussion page for Directory:Bob Boyce Hex Controller
- Featured: EV / Electrolysis > Boyce / Electromagnetic > NEW: Boyce Hex Controller >
Child Rides EV Toy on Boyce Free Energy! - A South African experimenter has modified an electrolysis circuit developed by Bob Boyce so that now it recharges his daughter's electric vehicle riding toy. What makes this remarkable is that the energy is not drawn from the wall but from the environment somehow. He's done this around 35 times now and knows of three replications by others. (PESN; Nov. 12, 2009) (Comment)
- B-Hex Yahoo!Group - private forum for this project
- B-Hex private forum application form - A brief survey to help us get to know you a little better to make sure that you fit the criteria and objectives of the project.
- http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8289.new - Thread commenced Nov. 12, 2009 by Sterling D. Allan.
- Feel free to view/post comments on our Examiner.com version of this story.
- Forum at YahooGroups, pending
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors