PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Discussion page for Directory:Batteries
I am working on a school project. Solar battery charger. I have been trying to find ways to calculate the size of the solar panel that I need to charge up a battery 24hrs a day. There are a few things to search for:
- What is the minimum "volt/ampere" to charge up an AA NiMh rechargable battery? (1,2V, 1800mAh) - What is needed on the PCB to use a solar panel to charge up an AA NiMh rechargable battery? - Any extra information that I need to know?
I hope someone can help me out with this, as I am a student product design and not electronics.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks in advance!!
- News:Energy Storage | 2009
- PowerPedia:Electric battery
- Directory:Battery Reconditioning and Recycling
TYPES OF BATTERIES
- PowerPedia:Earth battery
- Directory:Proton Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Silver Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
SCALE OF BATTERIES
RELATED TO BATTERIES
- PowerPedia:Baset trailer
- Directory:Fuel Cells