PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Talk:Classifieds:Detroit Magnet Motor Inventor Seeks Gauss Meter
Discussion page for Classifieds:Detroit Magnet Motor Inventor Seeks Gauss Meter
- Classifieds: Magnet Motors >
Detroit Magnet Motor Inventor Seeks Gauss Meter - An inventor in Detroit said that on Dec. 1 an all-magnet motor he's been working on began rapidly spinning by the power of magnetism alone. He is looking for someone in the Detroit area who has a gauss meter he could use to test the magnets to see if they are diminishing in strength. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2009)
Make Your Own Simple Gauss Meter
On December 23, 2009, jmccoy wrote:
It's hard to understand why someone with the technical ability to build a 'magnetic motor' would be flummoxed about how to measure the strength of the magnets he's using.
Simple gauss meter:
- Fix securely a graduated compass at the outermost point of deviation from the motor magnets.
- Fix securely another magnet at 90 degrees from motor magnet path, carefully positioning it so that the compass needle marks a position 45 degrees between.
- As the motor revolves, the needle will fluctuate of course, but over time, if the motor magnets field is weakening, it will be unable to return to the 45 degree mark.
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors