PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Each page should begin with "Site:" followed by the specific site name you choose, such as "Site:Fred:Main_Page" (for User:Fred's "Main page"). Your home page should be named "Main_Page," (after the prefix, e.g. Site:User:Main_Page)
Index of sites
- Site:Free Energy Video
- Site:LRP - Research Pages by Leslie R. Pastor
- Site:MEMM - Magnetocaloric Energy Mover Machine, by Paul Lowrance
- Site:Water/Fuel Converters Project - by Noah Seidman
- Site:Bert Schreiber:Falsities in Current Theories
- Site:Will Green:Piston Driven Rotary Motor
- Site:1/0:The Theory of Everything
Might Your Project Belong in Another Department?
- If you wish to open source your technology (e.g. give the idea away), then you should post your project in the "OS" -- Open Sourcing department of this site.
- If you just wish to develop an index on a favorite free energy topic, then the appropriate place for you to do that is in the Directory department.
- If you wish to create an exhaustive, encyclopedic entry on a topic, then the appropriate department for you to do so is PowerPedia.
- In short, please review the list of departments on our Main_Page to see if there is an appropriate home for your proposed information, before commencing a site here.