PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Review:Jesse Ventura:Plumb Island and Biowarfare Conspiracy Theory
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
Oct. 19, 2010
This particular topic is one of special interest to me because when I was doing undergraduate work in Microbiology at BYU back in around 1987, one of the jobs I considered taking at that time (2-3 years before I was awakened to the conspiracy) was working at the Dougway Proving Ground west of Salt Lake City, where there is a bioweapons lab.
In his premier episode for season two of his "Conspiracy Theory" series, professional wrestler, former Navy SEAL and former Minnesota governor, Jesse Ventura and his team take a look at Plumb Island and its role in biowarfare.
Plum Island, off Orient Point, N.Y., is 10 miles from the coast of Connecticut, "the government's real life island of horror – a secret bio-warfare lab a stone's throw from New York City and Boston … a U.S. facility created by former Nazi scientists that could wipe out the human race." 
The island was founded by a Nazi scientist, Traub, in around 1951, and harbors nasty bioweapons including hoof in mouth and lyme disease, as well as apparently some crazy mutation research. Lyme is a neighboring town of Plumb Island, which isn't too far from New York City. The safety at the facility hasn't always been in place, with accidental releases of some of the bioweapons they've developed.
The report strongly suggests that Lyme disease, which was identified in deer ticks in Connecticut 35 years ago and named after the town just across the Sound from Plum Island, was the result of experiments gone wrong on the island now under the control of Homeland Security. 
I have a good friend, Chris Westra, who contracted Lyme disease. I helped him build his home. His wife was the midwife for all of our children's births. He was one of the most healthy and energetic people I knew, following a raw food diet and running a mini marathon nearly every day. Now he is very fatigued and has to rest most of the day, and his personality has changed.
Now the people behind the project want to move the Plumb Island facility to the heart of American food production land, where tornadoes could compromise the facility and unleash an outbreak of these nasty bugs.
Look at the documentation they uncover, and consider the troubling ramifications.
- "What's the idea of us experimenting in bio warfare? I thought that was against the rules. We invaded Iraq because Saddam had chemical weapons. We've been using chemical weapons for 40 or 50 years. What's the hypocricy there?"
What does this have to do with free energy? Nothing directly, except that the same military industrial complex that is behind this scientific madness is also involved in suppressing the emergence of free energy technologies, and by seeing evidence of it in other sectors, you might become more aware of its role in keeping great free energy technologies from emerging.
Part 1 of 3
- (YouTube; October 16, 2010)
- - - -
Part 2 of 3
- (YouTube; October 16, 2010)
- - - -
Part 3 of 3
- (YouTube; December 17, 2009)
In the News
- Feature: Conspiracy / Health >
Plumb Island and Biowarfare Conspiracy Theory - Plumb Island, off Orient Point, N.Y., is 10 miles from the coast of Connecticut, "the government's real life island of horror – a secret bio-warfare lab a stone's throw from New York City and Boston … a U.S. facility created by former Nazi scientists that could wipe out the human race." (PESWiki; Oct. 19, 2010)
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Season 2: the Plum Island biological warfare center (PPJ Gazette; Oct. 17, 2010)
- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura talks about Plum Island, human experimentation in season 2 premiere episode – Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura began its second season on Friday night with a subject that will make even the bravest person a little nervous. Ventura and his team of investigators took on the task of seeing whether or not Plum Island - a biological testing facility off of the New York coast - was sinister and if we should be worried about it. (Entertainment.Gather; October 16, 2010)
- Jesse Ventura Investigates Plum Island, Recalls Linda McMahon As Boss - Plum Island recently has been opened up for real-estate speculators after plans were announced to move its shadowy government animal-testing laboratory to Kansas. (KSPR; Oct. 15, 2010)
VENTURA CONSPIRACY SERIES
- Directory:Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Series
- SEASON THREE, 2012
- SEASON TWO, 2010
- SEASON ONE, 2009
- Directory:Environmental Impact
- Directory:Earth Changes
- Directory:Earth's Magnetic Pole Shift
ENERGY IN NATURE
- Directory:Microorganisms in Energy Production
- Directory:Bio-Energetics - Body electric
- Directory:Mimicking Living Organisms
- Directory:Solar:Photosynthesis Imitation
- Directory:Earth Batteries
MAN AND NATURE
- PowerPedia:Seventh Generation Sustainability
- Directory:Ocean Trash Vortexes (Gyres)
- Directory:Weather Control | Directory:Weather Modification Documentation
- Directory:Ecological Impact of Oil
- Template:Climate Change footer
- Directory:HAARP -- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Directory:Oxygen Depletion
- Directory:Global Warming
- Directory:Solar Cycle Influence on Global Temperatures
- Directory:Global Cooling
- Directory:CO2 Sequestration
- Directory:Carbon Credits