PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Review:History Channel on Bohemian Grove Decoded
The views expressed are those of the author and not necessarily those of the New Energy Congress colleagues and advisors.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
January 30, 2011
On January 28, 2011, the History Channel aired a show by Brad Meltzer and the "Decoded" team about the Bohemian Grove in California, cloaked by the Redwood forest and very serious security for this extension of the Skull and Bones life-long fraternity of Yale – the modern equivalent of pirates with suits and ties, who are among the world's elite.
The 2700 acre retreat hosts an annual 2-week private gathering of some of the world's most high-ranking and rich men (no women allowed), who after an opening, bizarre ceremony of casting their cares aside via an effigy of sacrificing a child on an altar, get very drunk and hob nob. "It's like the golf course experience on steroids."
It costs $25,000/year to participate, and the waiting list is 20 years long. Men will walk around naked, cross dress, and engage in all manner of bizarre behaviors.
Besides the opening ceremony that ranks as creepy as anything in history, the highly disturbing aspect of this ultra-powerful fraternity is that there is absolutely no public information about who attends or what is discussed; yet analysis of past gatherings, leaked by workers and collected by a local concerned neighbor, shows that nearly every major world development was first hatched at the grove, including wars, decisions about who will become the next president, and the formation of the league of nations followed by the United Nations.
The grove is primarily involved in fomenting and directing the world police state, also known as the New World Order, with draconian oversight and Big Brother abrogation's of freedom and privacy.
In the History Channel episode, a few of the investigative crew try to sneak into the gathering, with the assistance of Alex Jones who is one of the only journalists who in the past has been able to sneak in and take footage of the opening ceremony and get out, but two of them are arrested and locked up for 9 hours before being bailed out.
I thought the episode was excellent until the very end, when they basically said that people have a right to assemble in private and have security, given the high ranking of those present.
I can't recall the specifics, but it seems there is a U.S. law that says that high public officials, especially the President and Congress, cannot meet in secret meetings with foreign officials to decide public policy. Lawmaking and international decisions should be public record.
So they are wrong to say its "okay". It's conspiracy, plain and simple. It's treason and should be adjudicated as such.
If what they are doing is benign, why wouldn't they at least let trusted, controlled media in? They do control the media.
The History Channel boasts of securing the 2010 membership roster, but during the entire segment they only gave less than a dozen names of the most well-known participants such as the two Presidents Bush and the Rockefellers, which were already exposed by other researchers. What good is being a sleuth if you don't divulge?
Their fear of doing so speaks volumes about the dark dread instilled by the grove for any who should cross it. Alex Jones said he was threatened with his life when he first attended and took video footage from the event.
History Channel on Bohemian Grove
Here's the full History Channel episode:
- (YouTube by tatoott1009; Jan. 28, 2011)
Alex Jones Interview with Brad Meltzer
On January 26, prior to the airing of the History Channel show, Alex Jones had Brad Meltzer on his show to talk about the upcoming episode. Meltzer assured Jones that he would be treated with respect, unlike other interview Jones has done with mainstream media outlets.
- (YouTube by TheAlexJonesShow; Jan. 26, 2011)
- - - -
- (YouTube by TheAlexJonesShow; Jan. 26, 2011)
- - - -
On January 13, Alex Jones interviewed Mark Dice, and the two of the expressed deep skepticism that the History Channel protrayal would be beneficial to disclosure of needed information, but that it would likely be a hit piece on conspiracy theorists. Gratefully, they were wrong about that, and the documentary was actually quite good, until the very end, when they gave the Bohemians a pass that they do not deserve. The interview took place following an interview the day prior with friend of free energy, Gerald Celente, talking about financial predictions and societal breakdown [with one beacon of hope being if a breakthrough clean energy technology comes forth to provide productive capacity].
- Mark Dice: Brad Meltzer Revealed & Inside The Illuminati - Alex Jones Tv 1/4 | 2 | 3 | 4 - "Alex welcomes back to the show author, pop culture critic, and conservative political activist Mark Dice. Mark will talk about Brad Meltzer's Decoded television series and the symbolism of the Statue of Liberty. Dice is the author of The Illuminati: Facts & Fiction, available at the Infowars Store. Other available titles include The New World Order: Facts & Fiction and The Resistance Manifesto. Alex continues his discussion on the Tucson shootings, confronts the latest news, and takes your calls."
Alex Jones Documentary on Bohemian Grove
Here is Alex Jones documentary: Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove
- "Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove - Version 1 Nixon, Eisenhower, and Reagan were members. The Bush Family Maintains a Strong Involvement. Now, for the First Time in History, Alex Jones Brings You Video from His Infiltration of Bohemian Grove. View the Elite Compound and Witness World Leaders Conducting a Bizarre, Occult Ritual, Worshipping a Giant Stone Owl Idol. Support Alex Jones and PrisonPlanet.TV Visit their site." (Google Video; Jun 13, 2007)
- Dark Secrets: Inside Bohemian Grove & The Order of Death – video
- Occult Activities at the Elite Bohemian Grove in Northern California Exposed! - Alex Jones Tells His Story