PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
March 14, 2010
My wife and I watched Food, Inc. last night via Netflix, "watch it now". It was extremely well done and very disturbing. I highly recommend it.
No wonder it was nominated for an Oscar. I love it when important information is presented so well and gets such widespread recognition. It gives me hope that the world is on the mend, in process of waking up and fixing what's wrong.
A major step toward solving a problem is identifying the problem; and this film identifies several whoppers. Though the level of corruption and monopolization of the food processing industry is depressing, the film doesn't leave you feeling helpless. It presents a remedy: vote with your purchases, buy organic, and buy healthy. The power that companies like Monsanto wield to patent and control seeds is blatantly corrupt and must be stopped. Also exposed are the conflicts of interest within the government regulatory bodies tasked with protecting the food supply.
I was presented with this same information back in 1996, and it was a primary reason why I chose to convert to a vegan diet (no meat or dairy) – as a way to protest the way animals are treated in factory farms. Gratefully, my wife, who I married three years later, came to the same conclusion when she reviewed the information. She's a great cook. I get as much variety and savory options in my meals now as I did before making the switch to no vegan.
What does this have to do with free energy?
I can't help but notice a parallel between what is happening in the food industry with what has been going on in the energy industry. A corrupt, central authority is in control of what has for decades been a growing monopoly that is beginning to reach a crucial stage of instability. The grid is in major need of an overhaul. The oil dependence is creating huge liabilities in terms of blowback from wars abroad, supply chain dependability, and price uncertainty. The solutions were available long ago, but greedy, corrupt interests, with help from politicians, were able to favor the technology that made them the most wealthy and gave them the most control. Meanwhile, the population has been growing increasingly dissatisfied with the status quo and has been demanding a switch to cleaner sources of power, as well as distributed sources, moving away from the central dominance.
Like with food, the consumer has been voting with their purchases, increasingly choosing solar, wind, and other renewable energy solutions. And like with food, at some point, those corrupt politicians and power brokers will need to be brought to justice and stopped in their corrupt vested interest practices.
I would argue, as well, that both the food and the energy industries will find amazing solutions in the coming months that will enable local and affordable production of energy and of food. I certainly see many free energy technologies on the verge of being market ready. It is an amazing and exciting time, as the old Piscean age (central authority) gives way to the more enlightened Aquarian age.
Watch It Now
- Netflix – watch it now - Drawing on Eric Schlosser's Fast Food Nation and Michael Pollan's The Omnivore's Dilemma, director Robert Kenner's Oscar-nominated documentary explores the food industry's detrimental effects on our health and environment. Kenner spotlights the men and women who are working to reform an industry rife with monopolies, questionable interpretations of laws and subsidies, political ties and rising rates of E. coli outbreaks.
- Directory:Environmental Impact
- Directory:Earth Changes
- Directory:Earth's Magnetic Pole Shift
ENERGY IN NATURE
- Directory:Microorganisms in Energy Production
- Directory:Bio-Energetics - Body electric
- Directory:Mimicking Living Organisms
- Directory:Solar:Photosynthesis Imitation
- Directory:Earth Batteries
MAN AND NATURE
- PowerPedia:Seventh Generation Sustainability
- Directory:Ocean Trash Vortexes (Gyres)
- Directory:Weather Control | Directory:Weather Modification Documentation
- Directory:Ecological Impact of Oil
- Template:Climate Change footer
- Directory:HAARP -- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Directory:Oxygen Depletion
- Directory:Global Warming
- Directory:Solar Cycle Influence on Global Temperatures
- Directory:Global Cooling
- Directory:CO2 Sequestration
- Directory:Carbon Credits