PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PowerPedia:Sympathetic Vibratory Physics
Sympathetic Vibratory Physics is based, in part, on the hypothesis that sympathetic vibration or oscillation in its simplicity is in activity as a usable force. The radial activity of the latent forces given in the sympathetic, or synthetic, or syncothetic conditions brings relations* which makes same into a usable force. Conventional physics has recently coined a new label for non-Newtonian sympathetic vibration: quantum entanglement. Also "The mutual relation between parts more or less distant, whereby a change in the one has an effect upon the other." Blakiston's New Gould Medical Dictionary The Blakiston Company, 1949; 1st edition.
- Sympathetic Vibration or Oscillation and evoked responses in higher or lower harmonics.
"My system, in every part and detail, both in the developing of this power and in every branch of its utilization, is based and founded on sympathetic vibration. In no other way would it be possible to awaken or develop this force, and equally impossible would it be to operate my engine upon any other principle." John Keely
"The science of the future will be based on Sympathetic Vibrations." Rudolph Steiner, 1913
"The sympathetic vibratory force discovered by Keely will be quite sufficient to make him the greatest discoverer of this age." H.P. Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine, 1888
"If Keely were to die to-morrow, it might be a hundred years before another mind would arise able to complete his work;" Rev. Albert Plum, 1894
"Having witnessed Keely's experiments in sympathetic vibration, I am satisfied he has made new and important demonstrations of natural forces not explained by known physical laws." Dr. James M. Wilcox, Ph.D., 1890
"Mr. Keely has demonstrated he has discovered a vibratory force previously unknown to science.. which, when applied to machinery, must supersede all ordinary appliances." Prof. Joseph Leidy, Md, 1890
"The fact remains that Mr. Keely is able to demonstrate the existence of a stupendous power which has never yet been satisfactorily accounted for by any old and well recognized force." Henry Hudson, The Scientific Arena, 1887
Sympathetic vibratory physics builds primarily upon the work and principles of
- John Worrell Keely
- Walter Russell
- active principles
- latent forces
- Mind Force
- Scalar Field Theory
- sympathetic vibrations,
- atomic theory, and
- laws of being
A comprehensive expose of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics is under development. A 'version 1.0' can be seen here: " - SVP Cosmology"
Sympathetic Vibration (simple definition) - The driving of a mechanical or acoustical system at its resonant frequency from energy in an adjacent system vibrating at this same frequency. Used akin to vibrations in sounds which produce responsive vibrations induced in one body by transmission of vibrations from another. The "communicated" vibrations are transferred from one body to another coherently or in dissonance. The "excitation" can occur in two reciprocating bodies at the same note, the vibrations of one produces sympathetic harmonic vibration in the resonant "other".
- Download (13 Mb; mp3) - On Sept. 24, 2007, as part of the Free Energy Now radio series, Sterling D. Allan conducted a live interview with Dale Pond regarding Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, reviewing the work of John Keely, contemporary and competitor of Tesla and Edison; and Pond's efforts to resurrect Keely's work.
In the News
- Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2011 >
Tesla Tech ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2011 (video) - A promo video for the conference coming up at the end of this month, which I finally got my airline tickets for today. Featured speakers include Marco Rodin on local black holes, Paul Pantone on GEET, Warran Starnes on photon healing, David Schmidt on anti-aging, Clayton Nolte on structured water, Dale Pond on scalar potential. (YouTube; July 1, 2011)
Walter Russell: "Rhythmic Balanced Interchange"
Lord Kelvin: Atomic Vortex Theory (Brian Desborough: A Blueprint For a Better World)
Nikola Tesla's 3, 6, 9
John W. Keely's 3rds, 6ths, 9ths
(also Rodin Coil, Solfeggio frequencies, Fibonacci)
- Pond, Dale, "SVPwiki - A Rosetta Stone for the New Sciences Exploring and exposing the science and philosophy of Keely, Russell, Schauberger and many others.
- Pond, Dale, "Keely's Accomplishments It would appear these accomplishments are "firsts" in that Keely was the first to discover and/or develop these inventions, machines and processes. Was John Keely then the greatest scientist and discoverer of all time superceeding the accomplishments of Newton, Tesla and Einstein?
- Pond, Dale, "Keely's Mechanical Inventions and Instruments"
- Pond, Dale, "Sympathetic Vibratory Physics — Historical articles on John Keely".
- Pond, Dale, "It's a Musical Universe"
- Pond, Dale, "Sympathetic Vibratory Physics Rudolf Steiner - Law of One".
- Pond, Dale, "SVP General Information"
Keely, Tesla, Russell & the creativity of humankind - Dale Pond’s Herculean effort to collect paradigm-shifting scientific and historical data now includes a wiki to correlate and explain the 19th century inventor John W. Keely’s “Sympathetic Vibratory Physics”, as well as the works of the late Walter Russell, Nikola Tesla, Viktor Schauberger and others relevant to the new energy science. (ChangingPower; May 15, 2010)
- "Universal Laws Never Before Revealed: Keely's Secrets Articles by Dale Pond, Edgar Cayce, Nikola Tesla, et al."
- "The History of American Constitutional or Common Law with Commentary Concerning Equity and Merchant Law"
- "Divine Triplet or the Law of One in considering Gold, Silver & Platinum as applied to the Mind, Body & Spirit"
In the News
- Feature: Sympathetic Vibratory Physics / Plasma > Omega Energy Cell >
Pond replicating GEM Energy water fuel cell - Sympathetic Vibratory Physics expert and advocate, Dale Pond, is in process of replicating the Omega Energy Cell, water fuel claims of Judy Beebe. He presents reasons why he gives it credence and asks for donations to help him complete his prototype. (PESN; Sept. 5, 2010)