PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
PowerPedia:Quantum Ring Theory
Quantum Ring Theory (QRT) is a theory developed by Wladimir Guglinski between 1993 and 2004, published in a book form by the Bäuu Institute Press in August 2006, two years after Dr. Eugene Mallove had encouraged Guglinski to put his several papers on a book form. The book presents 24 scientific papers, in which the author shows that some principles and models of Modern Physics must be replaced.
In the atomic level, QRT follows the interpretation preconized by Schrödinger on the successes of the Bohr's hydrogen atom. Schrödinger stated that “It is difficult to believe that this result is merely an accidental mathematical consequence of the quantum conditions, and has no deeper physical meaning1‿. He believed that Bohr’s successes would be consequence of unknown mechanisms, and he tried to find them.
- That’s why Schrödinger discovered the zitterbewegung in the Dirac’s equation, and interpreted it as a helical trajectory of the electron.
A rival interpretation was supported by Heisenberg, who believed that the Theoretical Physics cannot be developed in dependency of the discovery of “metaphysical‿ mechanisms not suitable to be measured (observed) in experiments. He stated that only “observables variables are of the science’s interest.
- The interpretation for the zitterbewegung in the Heisenbergian viewpoint was proposed in 2004 by Krekora2
So, we realize that in the 20th Century there was a divergence between Schrödinger and Heisenberg on the question of what is the aim of the scientific method.
- It seems that the confrontation between the Shrödingerian and Heisenbergian viewpoints will be decided by the cold fusion experiments. See: Cold fusion theories.
Some principles and models of Modern Physics seemed so much strange to the author. That’s why in 1991 he wrote a book, where he proposed a new theory according to which the neutron must be composed by proton+electron (n=p+e), and the space must be fulfilled by the aether, which would be responsible for the equilibrium of the electrons within the electrosphere of the atoms. He submitted the book to several publishing houses in Brazil, but no editor had interest in his book.
- Nine years later, in 2001 Guglinski discovered that Don Borghi et al. had published a paper3 in 1993, describing an experiment that confirms the model n=p+e.
- In 1992 he registered the manuscript of his book in the Brazilian National Library, where the typewritten manuscript stays placed in the archives till today.
Because no publisher accepted his book for publication, he decided to prove that his new theory was correct. That’s why in 1993 as self-taught he started to study in depth the foundations of Quantum Mechanics, in order to prove that some principles of QM must be replaced (see cold fusion theories.
For the proposal of a new theory, as a point of departure he had considered the seven fundamental points as follows:
- 1- Yukawa’s model of neutron seemed to be impossible to work, since it violates two fundamental laws of Physics: the Newton’s action-reaction law, and the energy-matter conservation law. So Guglinski felt that would be necessary to prove that from the model n=p+e one could explain all the properties of the neutron inferred from the experiments.
- 2- Another question that worried him was the missing of the aether in the current theories of Modern Physics. Something was wrong with Einstein interpretation. A new theory replacing the empty space by a space fulfilled with the aether would be required.
- 3- The hydrogen atom model of Quantum Mechanics could not be entirely correct, by several reasons:
- 3.1- The hydrogen atom model of Bohr is not correct, since it is unable to explain the fine structures. However his model has so many spectacular successes, as for instance one calculates the Rydgerg’s constant from the Bohr’s model, with an accuracy that cannot be accidental, because it’s impossible to consider it accidental from the laws of probability. Nevertheless nowadays the quantum theorists claim that Bohr’s successes are accidental. Such hypothesis is unacceptable, and one has to consider that there is something true (at least partially) in his model, while from the concepts of Quantum Mechanics there is need to consider Bohr’s model as totally wrong. But as from the mathematical probabilty it's necessary to consider that Bohr’s model is at least partially correct, this implies that the QM’s model cannot be entirely correct.
- 3.2- It is hard to believe that there is no trajectory of elementary particles as proposed in QM, since everybody see that electron’s trajectory exists within the chamber fog.
- 3.3- The hydrogen atom of QM is undulatory. But there are phenomena that require a corpuscular model to be explained. And it’s hard to believe in the absurd principle of complementarity proposed by Bohr, according to which incompatible models must be used for explaining the phenomena. Indeed, it’s hard to believe that the Nature sometimes uses a corpuscular model, and sometimes she uses a undulatory model.
- 4- There is not a unique nuclear model in current Nuclear Physics. There are several models, and they are incompatible. Besides, the current nuclear theory is unable to explain some nuclear properties and many behavior of the nuclei. It’s hard to believe that Nature works by using several incompatible models for the production of the nuclear phenomena. Thereby it was indispensable to look for a unique nuclear model capable to explain all the nuclear phenomena.
- 5- Nowadays the theorist consider that the light is a duality wave-particle, and there is not any model of photon for explaining the light behavior. The light in Modern Physics is described by pure abstract mathematical equations, and it’s hard to believe that mathematical equations can produce physical phenomena as those produced by the light. So, Guglinski felt the need of looking for a physical model of photon, capable to generate the Maxwell equations and to reproduce theoretically all the phenomena of the light, as its duality wave-particle, the polarization, etc.
- 6- It’s hard to believe that the duality wave-particle is a property of the matter. There is an alternative solution for explaining the duality wave-particle: by considering the Zitterbewegung of the elementary particles. The zitterbewegung appears in the Dirac’s equation of the electron, and therefore the duality can be considered as a property of the helical trajectory of the elementary particles. Such new interpretation for the duality is used in the new hydrogen atom proposed in Quantum Ring Theory.
- 7- But Quantum Mechanics and the Theory of Relativity are two successful theories. And it’s hard to believe that they are completely wrong. So Guglinski felt the need of discovering why they are so successful, in spite of they cannot be entirely correct. In another words: where does live the cause of the success of these two theories ?
The answers for these questions are proposed in the Quantum Ring Theory:
- It's proposed a new model of neutron n=p+e. A reviewer of the Infinite Energy magazine wrote about the paper The Stern-Gerlach Experiment and the Helical Trajectory:
- “The basic question here is can a classical model (which postulates a trajectory for the electron) cast any light on the inner workings of the nucleus ? Most physicists would respond with a resounding NO. However, it generally happens that classical models have quantum analogs and thus can prove suggestive in at least a qualitative way. For instance, without the classical Hamiltonian energy expression there would be no clue to how to write the Schrödinger equation. And the classical energy expression would not exist without trajectory pictorization. Therefore one cannot reject Guglinski’s ‘helical trajectory’ model (or similar models due to Bergman and others) out of hand as useless to physics. We don’t know what the final physics will be, if any. Moreover, Guglinski’s model may solve the problem of spin of the electron in the nucleus‿.
- It's proposed a new hydrogen atom that conciliates the Bohr’s model with the Schrödinger equation, and he discovered why the QM is successful in explaining the phenomena. The new hydrogen atom of QRT has an unknown property to the quantum theorists: there is a dilation of the aether within the electrospheres of the proton and the electron.
- It's proposed a model of photon that generates the Maxwell equations and explain the light behavior, as its duality, the polarization, the Michelson-Morley experiment, the star aberration, the EPR experiment, etc.
- Concerning the nucleus, Guglinski discovered a nuclear model that explains all the nuclear phenomena, and I also discovered that the nucleus has some behavior unknown by the nuclear theorists, as for instance the According-Effect.
In 1995 he tried to publish his paper New Model of Neutron in the journal Speculations in Science and Technology. The reviewer rejected it.
In the end of 1998 he submitted his paper A Model of Photon to the journal Frontier Perspectives. The paper has been rejected for publication, because the reviewers of that journal are sure that the duality is a property of the matter (as proposed originally by de Broglie), and they don’t accept to replace the original de Broglie’s interpretation by a new one that considers the duality as a property of the zitterbewegung.
But the editor Nancy Kolenda sent to Guglinski a copy of the journal in which Mike Carrell talks about cold fusion, and then in the first time in his life Guglinski took acknowledge on the occurrence of that phenomenon.
He sent a letter to Mike, who sent to Guglinski a copy of the Infinite Energy magazine in which Elio Conte published an article4 describing his experiment. So Guglinski realized that Conte's experiment had confirmed his new model of neutron n=p+e.
As earlier he had discovered a new nuclear model that explains all the ordinary nuclear phenomena, obviously a question arose in his mind: would his new nuclear model be able to explain cold fussion occurrence ?
And he had another strong reason to believe that cold fusion explanation would require a new theory with new fundamental principles missing in Quantum Mechanics. Indeed, he knew that the current Nuclear Physics is unable to explain many properties of the nuclei. Therefore, as the theory is unable to explain ordinary phenomena, it would be hard to believe that Nuclear Physcis could be able to explain cold fusion occurrence, since it defies the foundations of QM. So he started to read some papers on cold fusion experiments, in order to try to understand the cold fusion occurrence from the viewpoint of the nuclear properties of his new nuclear model.
In 2000 his paper New Model of Neutron has been published by the Journal of New Energy.
In the beginning of 2001 Guglinski discovered the existence of Borghi’s experiment. In the same year he suited in law two universities of Brazil, trying to oblige them to repeat the Conte-Pieralice experiment in their laboratories. The Brazilian Constitution prescribes that the universities must support any experimental research that imply in the interest of the science’s development, and so he used such argument to support his request. Unfortunatelly the judge decided that there is no judicial support that obliges an university to perform any experiment. That was not true, because the support was given by the Brazilian Constitution. But it is known that there is a conspiracy against the prevalence of the scientific method when it defies the current theories.
In 2002 the Infinite Energy magazine has published his paper What is Missing in Les Case’s Catalytic Fusion5, where he suggested some improvements to be adopted in Case's experiment, and proposed the hypothesis of the cause why often it’s hard to get replicabilty in cold fusion experiments.
In the end of 2002 he submitted more seven papers to Infinite Energy magazine.
In 2003 Dennys Lets and Dennys Cravens exhibited in ICCF-10 their experiment, in which the suggestions proposed in Guglinski's paper published by IE in 2002 had been adopted.
In the same year he wrote the paper Lets-Cravens Experiment and the Accordion-Effect, in which he proposes that cold fusion can occur in especial conditions when there is resonance between the oscillation of a nucleus due to its accordion-effect and the oscillation of a deuteron due to the zero-point energy. The alignment of the deuterons with the nucleus by applying an external magnetic field (Letts and Cravens used a magnet) helps the resonance, which is also reinforced by a suit frequence of an oscillatory electromagnetic field (the laser used in their experiment)
In January 2004 Dr. Eugene Mallove said that Guglinski's ideas “ are intriguing and interesting‿, and encouraged him to put all his most than 20 papers in a book form. The Iinfinite Energy would advertise and sell the book.
As Dr. Mallove died in May-2004, he had to look for another publisher. In August 2006 his theory was published in a book form entitled Quantum Ring Theory-Foundations for Cold Fusion, by the Bäuu Press.
Reviews on QRT posted in the link of Barnes&Noble and Bäuu Press website:
- Claudio Nassif, PhD theoretical physicist (email@example.com)
- I am the author of Symmetrical Special Relativity, which first paper was published by the journal Pramanas in July 2008 under the title: 'Deformed special relativity with an invariant minimum speed and its cosmological implications'. We, theoretical physicists, develop theories by using the mathematics, some theorems, many axioms, supporting fundamental principles, but there is not a physical reality underlying our theories. Actually one of achivements of the 20th Century is that a physical reality is unatainable in Modern Physics. But Guglinski's theory just supplies physical models to Theoretical Physics. In his theory are proposed physical models for the photon, the fermions, the neutron, the hydrogen atom, the nucleus, and the aether, and his QRT proposes the fundamental principles from which those physical models work. My SSR and Guglinski's QRT are complementary. A future consistent agglutination of SSR and QRT will perform a New Grand Unified Theory which, if confirmed by experiments, will constitute the New Physics of the 21th Century.
- Nancy Kolenda, editor - Frontier Perspectives ( Temple University )
- In Quantum Ring Theory Guglinski presents a new theory concerning the fundamental nature of physics. Here, the author argures that the current understanding of physics does not showcase an accurate model of the world. Instead, he argues that we must consider the “aether”, a notion originally developed by Greeck philosophers, and by considering the nature of “aether” and its role in physical processes, Guglinski is able to create a theory that reconciles quantum physics with the Theory of Relativity. As part of his new theory, Guglinski showcases a new model of the neutron and this model has been confirmed by contemporary physical experiments.
- Paul W. Schoening (firstname.lastname@example.org): Mechanical Engineer
- A new interpretation of elementary particles and the atom's nuclear structure. Guglinski provides an entirely new understanding of the structure and the mechanics of the atom and the atomic nucleus, which in the presented way requires the interaction with the ether to explain, for instance, the quantum weirdness of the behavior of single, isolated photons and electrons. I highly recommend it.
- Naveen, A Reviewer
- WHOA!!...we have a breakthrough here!!! Hi I just came across this book 'Quantum Ring Theory' by Wladimir Guglinkski and found it quite exhilarating and thrilling. The thrill is in the way Quantum Theory is being treated in this book which is totally a new approach to physics. The proposed structure of the Neutron in terms of n=p+e, the ZOOM Effect, Helical trajectory, a completely new interpretation of DUALITY are some of the most original works of the author. I don't think I have seen any of the Modern Physicists as original as Wladimir. I must say that any serious physicist must go through this book and I would be glad if some of the universities come out with funds to perform certain experiments to establish Guglinski's Quantum Ring Theory. WLADIMIR.......HATS OFF MAN!!!!!!
1- E. Schrödinger , On a Remarkable Property of the Quantum-Orbits of a Single Electron, 1922
2- Krekora et al. , Phys. Rev. Lett., v. 93, 043004-1, 2004
3- C. Borghi, C. Giori, A.A. Dall’Ollio, Experimental Evidence of Emission of Neutrons from Cold Hydrogen Plasma, American Institute of Physics (Phys. At. Nucl.), vol 56, no 7, 1993.
4- E. Conte, M. Pieralice, An Experiment Indicates the Nuclear Fusion of the Proton and Electron into a Neutron, Infinite Energy, vol 4, no 23-1999, p 67.
5- W. Guglinski, What is Missing in Les Case's Catalytic Fusion, Infinite Energy Vol. 8 , No. 46 , 2002
- Featured: Magnetism / Quantum Ring Theory >
Article:Magnetic monopole - new experiment corroborates Quantum Ring Theory - Researchers from the Helmholtz Centre Berlin, in cooperation with colleagues from Dresden, St. Andrews, La Plata and Oxford, have for the first time observed magnetic monopoles and how they emerge in a real material. They published their results in the journal Science. W. Guglinski provides commentary. (PESWiki; Sept. 12, 2009)
- Quantum Ring Theory > Grand Unified Theories
The Successor of Quantum Mechanics? - Wladimir Guglinski compares his Quantum Ring Theory with Dr. Cláudio Nassif's Symmetrical Special Relativity, purporting that these "will constitute the New Physics of the 21th Century." (PESWiki; August 9, 2008)
- Cold Fusion > Examining New Foundations for Cold Fusion - W. Guglinski argues for the need for new foundational premises for cold fusion because otherwise there is no way to surpass some theoretical troubles such as are shown in Don Borghi's experiment. One such remedy is supposedly found in the Quantum Ring Theory. (PESWiki; Nov. 23, 2007)
- Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Cold Fusion and Gamow's Paradox - Wladimir Guglinski provides an additional argument for the need for new foundations for nuclear fusion physics, saying that the existing theories are unable to explain the alpha decay of U238 ("unsatisfactorily explained by Gamow’s theory"). (PESWiki; Mar. 15, 2008)
- Similarity between Wave Structure of Matter and Quantum Ring Theory
- PowerPedia:Successes of the Bohr atom
- PowerPedia:Quantum Ring Theory at Temple University
- PowerPedia:Quantum Ring Theory burnt in a Brazillian university
- PowerPedia:Foundations for Cold Fusion
- Heisenberg's Paradox
- Article:Cold Fusion and Gamow's Paradox
- PowerPedia:on the indistinguishibility of Quantum Mechanics
- PowerPedia:magnetic monopole - new experiment corroborates Quantum Ring Theory
- PowerPedia:quantum computer will never be constructed
- PowerPedia:... and Schrödinger wins the duel with Heisenberg
- PowerPedia:the mistery on the Andrea Rossi's catalyzer
- PowerPedia:Don Borghi's experiment
- PowerPedia:Cold Fusion Theories
- PowerPedia:Cold fusion, Don Borghi's Experiment, and hydrogen atom
- PowerPedia:Einstein and entanglement: Guglinski interviews Dr. John Stachel
- PowerPedia:Are there five fundamental forces in Nature?
- Article: How zitterbewegung contributes for cold fusion in Pamela Mosier-Boss experiment
- Repulsive gravity within the hydrogen atom
Script on the film Quantum Ring Theory:
- PowerPedia:Guglinski’s Model of the Photon
- PowerPedia:Guglinski on the De Broglie Paradox
- PowerPedia:Demystifying the EPR Paradox
- PowerPedia:Zitterbewegung Hydrogen Atom of Quantum Ring Theory
- PowerPedia:New model of neutron: explanation for cold fusion
- Article: How magnet motors work
- Article: AN INCOHERENCE OF RELATIVITY ELIMINATED WITH A PHOTON MODEL
- Article: New nuclear model of Quantum Ring Theory corroborated by John Arrington’s experiment
- Article:Quantum Field Theory is being developed in the wrong way
On the stability of light nuclei:
Stability of Light Nuclei – PART ONE
Stability of Light Nuclei – PART TWO
Stability of Light Nuclei – PART THREE
Stability of Light Nuclei – PART FOUR
Stability of Light Nuclei – PART FIVE
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Site:LRP:Quantum Physics - Quantum Mechanics (Qualified and Quantified)
- Site:LRP:The Quantum Potential & Overunity Asymmetric Systems
- Directory:Fix the World Organization's Quantum Energy Generator
- Directory:Chukanov Quantum Energy LLC
- Directory:Paintable plastic solar cells using quantum dots
- Reviews:Book:The Quantum Key
- Article:The Successor of Quantum Mechanics
- PowerPedia:Quantum Ring Theory
- Paper:A New Foundation for Physics, by Quantum Aether Dynamics Institute
- Article:Quantum Field Theory is being developed in the wrong way