PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- See also Directory:Magnet Motors
Technically, a "motor" is only an electrical device, and in the automotive field is it synonymous with automobile engine; however, in fringe (cutting edge) energy vernacular, the phrase "magnet motor" or (gramatically incorrect) "magnetic motor" usually refers to a motor whose only motive force comes from magnetic interactions, with no electrical input. It is a device that converts power of or relating to or caused by magnetism (e.g., "magnetic forces") into mechanical force and motion. It usually provides rotary mechanical motion.
For a listing of such devices, see Directory:Magnet Motors.
In conventional vernacular, a magnet motor is a type of motor based on the attraction and repulsion of magnetic fiorces, in which at least one portion of the system is derived from electromagnetic switching on and off. They typically require a high voltage, although very small motors employ smaller magnetic bodies. Conventional magnetic motors instead employ magnetic attraction and repulsion, and require high current at low voltages.
In a rotary magnetic motor, the stator is arranged in a circle and the rotor rotate in proximity to the stator. A magnetic motor can be any engine that involves attracting rotor (or, less common, a stator) that provides rotary movement for a drive train. A magnet motor usually has an armature magnet relative to the stator magnets. The magnetic forces are set forth upon the armature magnet. Common mediums for the stator and/or the rotor include iron, magnets, or steel. Means are provided for producing relative axial displacement between the stator and armature to adjust the axial alignment thereof, and thereby regulate the magnitude of forces involved.
Types of Traditional Magnet Motors
- AC Servomotors and DC Servomotors
- AC Motors and DC Motors
- Motion Controllers and Motion Control Systems
- Linear Motors and Electric Linear Actuators
- Motor Drives and AC Motor Drives
- Stepper Motor Drives
- Stepper Motors
- Motor Controllers
- Permanent magnet motor
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor