PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PowerPedia:Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory
The Lee-Tseung theory predicts that both gravitational and electron motion energy can be lead out via pulse force at resonance on oscillating, vibrating, rotating or flux change systems. The ideal pulse force for a simple pendulum can be thought of as the pull applied perpendicular to the arc of motion when the pendulum bob is at the maximum displaced position.
The Lee-Tseung Lead Out theory is said to break the stranglehold of applying the Law of Conservation of Energy to many so-called Over Unity Inventions.
|This is a new page!|
How it Works
- Innovation – The Story of Lawrence Tseung (3.3 Mb; doc) - Author: Lawrence C. N. Tseung; Editor: Miss Forever Yuen; Draft on Sept 4, 2008(The file is a draft review copy of a coming book.)
"In the Cosmic Energy Machines, we are NOT trying to create energy. We are using a Pulse Force to Lead Out energy. The layman’s analogy is using a bucket to pour water from a large tank at the top of a hill. The energy of water flowing down the hill is NOT the muscle energy. The energy of water flowing down the hill is mainly the potential energy of water already available." Itseung888
"The Lee-Tseung theory predicts that both gravitational and electron motion energy can be lead out via pulse force at resonance on oscillating, vibrating, rotating or flux change systems. The ideal pulse force for a simple pendulum can be thought of as the pull applied perpendicular to the arc of motion when the pendulum bob is at the maximum displaced position. The detailed mathematical proof is via the analysis of the simple pendulum during the application of the ideal pulse force. The pulse force increases the tension of the string and leads out gravitation energy. For a horizontal pulse force, two parts of pulse energy can lead out approximately one part of gravitational energy. This gives a Coefficient of Performance (COP or output energy/input energy) of 1.5 during the application of the pulse. Some forum members did not appreciate the qualifying statement of “during the application? and thought that the pulsed pendulum was a COP =1.5 system as a whole.
This misunderstanding is corrected here:
(1) Let the time at which pulse force is applied be T pulse
(2) Let the time of oscillation of the pendulum be T oscillation
(3) Let Tpulse be 1/100 of T oscillation. This represents the real case of pushing a swing and then let go. Most of the swinging time has NO pulse force.
(4) Let the system during the NO pulse force period be very efficient. Assume the COP is 1.0.
(5) The overall COP for such a system is not 1.5 and should be calculated as follows: 1.0 + (1.5 –1)*1/100 (Spreading the higher efficiency over the total time) = 1.0 +0.005 = 1.005
(6) In the real world, the pendulum has COP less than 1 during the NO pulse force period. Thus the net result of the real pulsed pendulum is less than 1.
(7) In order to get the real pulsed pendulum to exceed 1, we have to do one or more of the following:
- Increase the number of pulses per unit time
- Increase the pulse period
- One practical way is to change the pulsed oscillation of the pendulum to the pulsed rotation of a cylinder.
- With a pulse- rotating cylinder, we can increase the number of pulse points; increase the rotational speed; increase the mass at the rim; and increase the diameter of the cylinder to lead out the larger amount of gravitational energy.
The gravitational energy is not created but lead out. Patent offices, scientists and many inventors have not understood this lead out energy source in the past. Use of this lead out energy does not violate the law of conservation of energy." "Cosmic Energy Machines" by Lee Tseung
- Presenting the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory PowerPoint (May 2008)
- Magnetic Motor Theory and Prototypes 48-page PDF. (April 10, 2007)
- Cosmic Energy Machine Simplified Mathematical Analysis PowerPoint (July 27, 2006)
- A Free energy machine by Wang Shum Ho
- Magnetic Motor Word document
- Itseung888 YouTube Channel
- The Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory
- Magnetic Motor Spinner YouTube Search
Overunity Pulse Motor by Mr. Tong and Dr. Lawernce Tseung
- "The secrets of making an overunity pulse motor: To bring your pulse motor into overunity mode there is a subtle balance between the shape and sizes of coils and magnets, size of the wheel, speed of the wheel, timing of the pulses, and the ratio of generator coils compared to motor coils. This unit has 16 magnets, 1 of the magnets is passing the sensor, 10 of the magnets are passing motor coils (connected in parallel), and 5 of the magnets are passing generator coils (connected in series). The input is around 1.8 Watts DC, and the output (after rectification) is around 2.3 Watts DC.
As you can see this design is very simple and was just made as a proof of concept. Major improvements are underway.
Two hints for those trying to build their own pulse motors: 1. High speeds are not necessarily better. 2. A smooth running wheel is certainly not better. It is the jerkiness between generator mode and when the drive pulse hits the magnets that allows for the overunity potential of the electromagnetic fields to be extracted.
Please help support the brilliant work of Mr. Tong and Dr. Tseung. If your local University would like to purchase a simple overunity demonstration kit, we can send you the parts and the complete set up procedures. The set up process is very important and must be done in a careful way." (YouTube; February 04, 2010)
- - - -
- "Oops, I made a mistake. Of course the sensor goes directly to the pulsing unit and the battery goes directly to the meters. The pulsing unit allows current to pass from the battery to the coils. The output goes through the meters and to a 3KW light. There is a little Back EMF being picked up by the drive coils before they fire which can be seen by the meter when you switch it to AC. However this is just being discarded for now. Those green laser sensors with the rainbow wires are not being used at this time." (YouTube; February 04, 2010)
- Helps explain the Law of Conservation of Energy in relation to OverUnity.
- Magnetic Motors
- Pulse Motors
"Thus Tseung does not need to build a special device to confirm the Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory as applies to the Pulsed Pendulum. Such have been done. Thanks to Mehess, Milkovic and Finsud." "Details of the Lee-Tseung Theory" Sections 7 and 8.
- PCT/IB/2005/000138 - Extract Energy from Gravity
- Abstract: The invention extracts energy from gravity based on the corrected theory of the pendulum. When the pendulum is pushed, it will 'lead out' gravitational energy at the same time. If a source of pulse force (F) is applied to the pendulum at resonance, it will keep 'lead out' gravitational energy. This gravitational energy can be extracted by techniques such as allowing the metallic wired pendulum to cut across the lines of magnetic force to generate electricity. The swinging motion of the pendulum will be slowed dow because the mechanical energy is converted to electrical energy. However, such slowing down is speeded up via pulse force (F). The swinging motion can be changed into a constant rotational motion for a more efficient operation.
In the News
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
Rasa's Zero Point Institute taking a magnet motor to market? - A person who goes by the name "Rasa", claims to have working free energy technologies that he's helping to bring to market soon, including a working all-magnet motor he designed that could power a house or keep an electric car battery pack topped off. He says will also be open sourcing. (PESWiki; Feb. 6, 2010) (Comments)
- Featured: Magnet Motors / Gravity Motors / Electromagnetic >
Lee-Tseung Lead Out Theory - Theory predicts that both gravitational and electron motion energy can be lead out via pulse force at resonance on oscillating, vibrating, rotating or flux change systems. The ideal pulse force for a simple pendulum can be thought of as the pull applied perpendicular to the arc of motion when the pendulum bob is at the maximum displaced position. (PESWiki; Sept. 16, 2008)
- The Lee-Tseung Theoretical Pulse Motor - (Yahoo-360; Sept. 15, 2007)
See Discussion page
Director, Help Seedlings Innovate Foundation Limited
- Directory:Chas Campbell Generator
- Directory:Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Wang Shum Ho Generator
- Directory:Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors