PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
John Ernst Worrell Keely (September 3, 1827 - November 18, 1898) was a US inventor from Philadelphia who invented the Keely Motor. Keely built a wide variety of amazing machines.
Keely was the discoverer of Sympathetic Vibratory Physics. Keely discovered forty laws of vibratory physics.
"...it is time that those interested in his schemes should make themselves acquainted with the fundamental laws and facts of accepted physics, and they will then find that what they consider mysteries of inscrutable power are in plain English nothing more nor less than interesting experiments in acoustics and mechanics." Russell Thayer, Lippincott magazine, 1887 - "Our Monthly Gossip", pages 602-603
"All of Keely's system revolves around the introduction of a specific, pure, tightly controlled, complex waveform into a resonating cavity. That, believe it or not, is the be all and end all of Keely's technology." KeelyTech/Hans von Lieven
Skeptics allege fraud on a grand scale, citing hidden pipes and other apparatus found in the walls and basement of Keely's laboratory after his death.
See Was Keely a Fraud?
A man who appears to have gone a long way to unlocking the secrets of sound was John Ernst Worrell Keely of Philadelphia (1827-1898). He spent 50 years developing and refining a wide variety of devices that used ‘sympathetic vibratory force’ or ‘etheric force’ to levitate objects, spin large wheels, power engines, and disintegrate rock. He performed many convincing demonstrations in his laboratory for scientists and other interested observers. He attempted to put his apparatus into commercial production, but this was hampered by the fact that it had to be tuned to the bodily vibrations of the operator and also to the surroundings.
"Unfortunately the history books took the Scientific American debunking as fact and John Keely has been portrayed historically as a fraud and a conman, those who have any inkling of physics who have studied what remains of his work, know these reports to be mostly erroneous."
— Jerry Decker, KeelyNet.com
John Keely was orphaned in early childhood and he was raised by his grandparents. Before he entered into science, he worked as an orchestra leader, a carpenter, a circus performer, and as a mechanic. In 1872, Keely announced that he had discovered a principle for power production based on the musical vibrations of tuning forks. He claimed that music could resonate with atoms or with the ether. With other engineers and investors, he founded Keely Motor Company in New York and attracted investment of $10.000 that he used to build his machine. Most of this came from businessmen in New York and Philadelphia. On November 10, 1874, Keely gave a demonstration of the motor before a small group of citizens of Philadelphia. In subsequent demonstrations he kept changing the terminology he used, to "vibratory-generator" to a "hydro-pneumatic-pulsating-vacu-engine" to "quadruple negative harmonics". His most enthusiastic supporter was a wealthy widow Clara Jessup Bloomfield-Moore. Many scientists and engineers investigated his machinery.
Keely built several devices to manipulate gravity. One of them was the "sympathetic transmitter", a copper globe about one foot (30 cm) in diameter, containing a Chladni plate and various metal tubes, whose position could be adjusted by means of a knob. The globe was held by a metal stand, around the base of which projected small metal rods a few inches long, of different sizes and lengths, which vibrated like tuning forks when twanged by the fingers. In one experiment, the transmitter was connected by a wire made of gold, platinum, and silver to the top of a water-filled glass jar. When the right chord was sounded on the strings of a zither, metal balls, weighing 2 pounds (0.9 kg), rose from the bottom of the jar until they hit the metal cap, and remained there until a different note was played which caused them to sink again.
Keely claimed to catalyze the vibratory force necessary to make objects move using a variety of musical instruments, including trumpets, horns, harmonicas, fiddles, and zithers, and could even operate the equipment just by whistling. To maintain interest, Keely organized regular public demonstrations. He often used musical instruments to activate his machines, a "vibratory engine" connected to "liberator" made of brass wires, tubes and tuning forks. Witnesses relate how, after further experimentation, Keely was able to make heavy steel balls move in the air by simply playing on a kind of mouth organ. Using a combination of transmitter, connecting wires, and musical instrument, he was able to make a 3.6-kg model of an airship rise into the air, descend, or hover with a motion ‘as gentle as that of thistledown’. He was also able to lift extremely heavy weights by connecting them to vibratory appliances worn on his person; several people witnessed him levitate and move a 3-tonne cast-iron sphere in this way, and also make it heavier so that it sank into the ground as if into mud.
He accompanied his exhibition with eloquent recitals of his theories. Keely claimed that the machine could have number of economic benefits but was unable to complete a marketable product. When Broomfield-Moore asked Thomas Edison to visit Keely but Edison backed out at the last minute. For the 27 years Keely was running his company, he faced legal problems, accusations of fraud and even occasional claim of sorcery and involvement of occultism. In 1890 Keely pronounced that he was on the verge of a breakthrough. The "liberator" would disintegrate air and release an etheric force that could convert one quart (1 L) of water to enough power to "send a train of cars from Philadelphia to San Francisco".
Death and afterwards
John Keely died in November 18 1898 from complications after being hit by a streetcar. After Keely's death, journalists and engineers went to his laboratory to investigate his machines; Keely's supporters had already appropriated most of them, though they failed to make them work. Engineer Alexander Scott and Clarence Moore, son of Clara Bloomfield-Moore, examined the building. Inside the walls they found pipes linked to a water motor two floors below the laboratory. It is unknown how this fit into his research. In the basement there was a three-ton sphere skeptics believed contained compressed air that ran the machines through hidden air pressure tubes.
Because of this discovery, some have claimed that Keely did not play an instrument to set up sympathetic vibration but to signal to a confederate in another part of the building when to turn on or off the compressed air that supposedly powered his ‘fraudulent’ devices. Keely continued to make more research for his machine and built new models. He did all experimentation himself. Some skeptics and many pseudoskeptics claim that it was part of a scheme to deceive and that Keely ran the machines through hidden air pressure tubes. A model of one of Keely's engine was in the collection of the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia but was sold to Victor Hansen in the 1940s. Keely's supporters continue to claim that he was framed.
There is no dividing of matter and force into two distinct terms, as they both are one. Force is liberated matter. Matter is force in bondage. Matter is bound up energy and energy is liberated matter.
— Keely, 1893 (Dale Pond, 1996, p.90)
Some believe that the research of Nathan Stubblefield and his Earth battery system utilizing copper rods and iron rods. One could sink them in, probably, even at best, utilize Stephan Reiss's method for water-production by drilling very deep into the rock to hit fresh water - so Keely connected with Stubblefield, and Reiss hinted at equals battery-power from the earth's magnetic field using the earth-battery or magnetic induction amplifier of stubblefield, then this can be used for voice transmission over long distances, and also then a specific shape vibrated and driven into the ground, for water-receival. (document source?)
- Water Disassociation page - Keely's Dissociation of Water - General Description of Apparatus and Demonstrations
(from Keely's physics):
The Dissociation of Water.
Frequency of Hydrogen- 42,800 / 6562.79 (Hydrogen) = 6.5216.
Frequency of Oxygen- 42,800 / 7775.43 (Oxygen) = 5.5045.
(Note: Dissociation occurs at about 5.5 and 6.5 times the frequency of hydrogen and oxygen).
"He (Keely) discovered that it is impossible to use the (A)ether in any way other that as a medium for other forces. These forces have to do with the polar stream of the earth and are tuned to by Keely's system of "sympathetic vibration" (i.e. by resonance of certain harmonic chords). In following a course of research in resonance phenomena, Keely achieved a very advanced understanding of the Universe"...
Pressures Produced from Dissociated Water
Exploding water with 42712.2Hz
Post From JoesCell2 (this is the opinion of a private person):
- Keely found that water will explode at a frequency of 42,712.2 Hz. ... did it with a Quartz Bowl....Think Quartz and how symmetry applies to magnets because that is how quartz crystals are formed, via symmetry. The 42,712.2Hz was applied to a quartz bowl with distilled water at which time it EXPLODED and disappeared. After this experiment Keely began studing geometric shapes that hold these specialized frequencies which can manipulate matter and the mind. So the power of the mind possibly can be realized by the special shapes that Keely discovered from special frequencies. if you know how this works you wouldnt even need a Joe Cell to make power and after a while not even the special shapes because you could use your voice. i will add that if you want your joe cells to work better place it on a 10 or 12 point tesseract made on copper foil. You can get it at lowes home improvement in their building materials section.
Verification of frequency to produce etheric force from water?
- A recent (1965) possible verification of the frequency Keely used to dissociate water into etheric force was related to me by a scientist when we were discussing certain aspects of free energy. He wishes to remain anonymous for obvious reasons, but his name is on file. I have no other verification of this experiment, however I believe it merits telling. The scientist, I shall call him Dr. X, was doing experiments with ultrasonic sound in a column of water. The object of the experiments was to devise a means of separating various densities of materials by injecting them into a column of water which was subjected to an ultrasonic standing wave vibration. The experimental setup is sketched in Figure 3-3 (for BBS considerations a description follows). A Barium Titanate ultrasonic transducer was fixed to the bottom of a quartz tube which was closed at the bottom and open at the top. Pure water was poured into the tube and the water column was "tuned" so that a standing wave was produced at 40,000 CPS (cycles per second). The transducer was powered by a 700 Watt power amplifier which was driven by an ultrasonic frequency generator. Because of the large amount of power put into the column of water a certain amount of evaporation took place at a constant rate when the transducer was energized. Therefore, to maintain a standing wave in the water column a feedback device caused the frequency to be raised as the water evaporated and the temperature changed. As a test, Dr. X decided to run through the experiment with only water in the tube to ensure that a standing wave was maintained as the water evaporated and the frequency rose higher and higher. When the experiment was started everything worked beautifully. Dr. X took periodic readings of his instrumentation and was assured that the standing wave was being maintained. Suddenly, with no warning whatever the water disappeared from the open quartz tube. He looked up thinking to see the water splashed on the ceiling when to his amazement a clean hole went right through the ceiling. The hole was the same size as the inside of the quartz tube. Further investigation showed the hole continued on through the roof also! Dr. X checked his notebook and found the last frequency entry to be 41,300 CPS. It was shortly after this that the water disappeared. Because of the time interval between the last reading and the disappearing water, the frequency sent to the transducer was higher than the last reading and Dr. X said it could well have been very close to 42,800 CPS, the Keely dissociation frequency. This obviously dangerous event caused Dr. X to dismantle the equipment and try some other approach to his problem. This experiment points the way to the use of our modern technology in conjunction with Keely's laws of dissociation to change matter into energy without the use of radioactive materials or extremely expensive atomic accelerators."
Modern science and Keely
- Keely reported disintegration of mass with standing waves (which is now a commercial process),
- Keely reported producing light in water (what is now termed sonoluminescence/triboluminescence),
- Keely reported acoustic levitation (verified by NASA and others) though Keely went FAR BEYOND this brute force technique,
- Keely reported geometries that could intensify sound pressures without adding additional energy (recently patented and in use by MacroSonics),
- Keely reported cold in the presence of certain 'orders of vibration' (now patented as an acoustic refrigration and cooling system),
- Keely reported that sound could be used to heal the body but went further saying the 'convolutions of the brain' were knotted or restricted, resulting in all manner of physical problems when the nerve energy was restricted, this is still unproven as modern medical researchers work on the EFFECT rather than the controller (CAUSE) of the brain, that will change as more people begin to experiment in this area.
Magnetic Resonance Amplifier
- With low-level ultrasonic input signals, the Magnetic Resonance Amplifier (MRA) produces usable direct current power at levels above unity. This circuit is based upon the work and theories of John Ernst Worrell Keely, and is offered into the public domain in his memory.
(from [rexresearch mra article]
- "Tenuous matter and energy are both attracted to the sphere just as other subatomic matter and energy are radiating from it." The
- radiating electrical field of the Joe cell becomes coherent with the rings as the sound in the dynasphere.-Second step. This device has been referred to as a "living entity" by Keely a number of times. It becomes a living, breathing entity when it:
- establishes a neutral center;
- establishes a coincident or sympathetic field about itself;
- the device begins to act and react (breathe) to its neutral self
- These three things are the three stages of the Joe cell.
As the amplification takes place the space/time begins to take on a stressed condition (pumping a scalar or phase conjugate wave as Bearden would say).
- dynasphere, and-"Scalar current arises by abruptly bucking magnetic fields onto a caduceus wound or a bifilar wound coil". It is as if the abruptly bucking magnetic field manifested a pair production of two macroscopic, oppositely rotating, displacement virtual current vortices in the zero point energy.' These vacuum energy vortices are stabilized and supported by the two symmetric windings. Bedini described using this method in his "gravity field generator" where he not only reported "cold conduction" but also a weight change in the apparatus as well. Roz.
3 6 9
John Keely, wrote that the vibrations of "thirds, sixths, and ninths, were extraordinarily powerful." In fact, he proved the "vibratory antagonistic thirds was thousands of times more forceful in separating hydrogen from oxygen in water than heat." In his "Formula of Aqueous Disintegration" he wrote that, "molecular dissociation or disintegration of both simple and compound elements, whether gaseous or solid, a stream of vibratory antagonistic thirds, sixths, or ninths, on their chord mass will compel progressive subdivisions. In the disintegration of water the instrument is set on thirds, sixths, and ninths, to get the best effects." aqua1.txt from keelynet.com
Note well the Tesla quote about 3-6-9
- If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe. -Nikola Tesla
Keely and Anti-gravity
Speculation on Keely and his method of anti-gravity focuses on 2 areas.
- For Thrust (or levitation)
- An artificial neutral center is created which causes the natural neutral center of the test mass to be drawn towards the artificial center with an attraction proportional to the energy flowing through the artificial neutral center.:For Weight Increase or aggregation of additional mass:When the artificial neutral center is superposed onto the natural center, the aether flows increase proportionate to the entraining amplitudes flowing through the artificial neutral center thus causing an increase in weight and a gradual INCREASE in the mass density.
- For Levitation
- A wire or ring is placed around the object. The ring is fed with a frequency that resonates with the neutral center of the mass. Such a resonance, properly directed can cause what Keely calls "high vortex action" to decrease or increase the aether flow through the mass neutral center. This flow creates the equivalent of a soliton, or a self-contained standing wave' with extremely high rotational velocities on the perimeter of the mass. Such a flow directly controls the "weight" of the mass by exceeding the Flotte 'Z' axis or better stated, by creating a higher potential in the mass aggregate than that of the surrounding media for ejection of the mass to one more favorable to its energetic level.
Keely also reported a cooling effect of the local air when the anti-grav effect was in operation (likely an ion wind).
Cavitation, Implosion, Water Hammer Effect
There is a connection between Viktor Schauberger's biological vacuum, and Keely's Neutral. Dale Pond has studied this up to a point.
Viktor Schauberger (or Callum Coats, translating Viktor's work) has referred to Keely a few times in his writings.
About a century ago, John Worrell Keely figured out how to run a motor on the power of cavitation or implosion, while alternately compressing and expanding water. He harnessed that we dismiss as nuisance- the water hammer- in water pipes. Dale Pond, researcher of Keely's physics, says that Keely's Hydro-Vacuo motor created a water hammer shock wave which when synchronized with the wave's echo, "results in Amplitude Additive Synthesis, a process which tremendously increased energy accumulations in quick order." Pond warns that this resonance amplification is similar to the process, which breaks wine glasses. from http://www.emfsafe.com/implosion/water.htm
A valve closing in 1.5 sec. or less depending upon valve size and system conditions, causes an abrupt stoppage of flow. The pressure spike(acoustic wave)created at rapid valve closure can be high as five(5) times the system working pressure. from > http://www.plastomatic.com/water-hammer.html
Dale Pond, in the SVP basics video, claims that John Worrell Keely's etheric forces and Neutral Center, have a lot to do with cavitation, or implosion, or the water-hammer effect. This water-hammer-effect is what they try and NOT do in normal engineering. same with vibration, again.
in Living Energies, Callum Coats prints these estimates by Keely:
- Molecular Vibrations 100,000,000 per second
- Inter-molecular vibrations 300,000,000 per second
- Atomic Vibrations 900,000,000 per second
- Inter-atomic Vibrations 2,700,000,000 per second
- Aetheric Vibrations 8,100,000,000 per second
- Inter-aetheric Vibrations at 24,300,000,000 per second
Home-grown sine-wave experiments for software musicians
Punch in Keely frequencies 620hz, 630hz and 12,000hz, run through oscilloscope and watch.
- Klimator spinning wavy plate generating vortical movement of medium, generating cold or warm air = Viktor Schauberger related airconditionin device.
In the News
- Featured: Keely > Sympathetic Vibratory Physics >
Similar effects repeated in each of five Dynaspheres - During the past 25 years, 5 dynaspheres were fabricated and have all displayed similar subtle energy dynamics to hundreds of witnesses. Dynaspheres perform two primary functions in stepping down the scalar-to-kinetic transformation. Since Keely, the kinetic rotation result has not yet been achieved. (PESN; August 21, 2015)
- Featured: John Keely >
Dale Pond--The Love Scientist - NEST science advisor, James Schmidt describes his recent tour of Dale Pond's lab in an old three-story school in Colorado. The rooms in the 16,000 ft2 building are devoted to and named for the scientists and philosophers that Dale follows, including Walter Russell, John Keely, Nikola Tesla, Phineas Quimby and Edgar Cayce; his showcase being a replica of Keely's Dynasphere. (PESN; July 1, 2012)
- Keely, the Monumental Fraud of the Century! - Ord Hume says, "Of all the perpetual motion frauds the story of John W. Keely's carefully planned deception and the manner in which the Keely Motor Company defrauded people of large sums of money must rank supreme." (NuScam.com)
- The Keely Motor Company - Documentary reveals that "the walls, ceilings and even apparently solid beams were found to have hidden pipework. The evidence of fraud on a grand scale was obvious and undeniable." (IHUP.edu)
External links and references
- Dale Pond, SVPwiki Science, works and history of Keely, Tesla, etc. wiki'ed correlated with conventional science
- KeelyTech/Hans von Lieven's analysis of John Keely
| Sites on John Keely |
via Google Search
| Images of John Keely |
via Google Image
| News of John Keely |
via Google News
| Newsgroups with John Keely |
via Google Groups
- SVPVRIL Water Disassociation page - Keely's Dissociation of Water - General Description of Apparatus and Demonstrations
- John Worrell Keely excerpts
- Historical Articles on John W. Keely compiled by Dale Pond. Excellent!
- Jerry Decker's Anti-gravity Correlations (Schauberger,Keely,Leedskalnin,Tesla,Schappeller,Carr,Thomas Townsend Brown,Searl) http://www.keelynet.com/gravity/deckcorr.htm
- Dale Pond, Sympathetic Vibratory Physics, SVPwiki.
- Dr. Frank Germano, It's a musical universe after all!, University of Science and Philosophy quarterly magazine, Winter 2000 Edition ; The Cosmic Light (November, 1999) [FrankGermano.net]
- Wikipedia contributors, Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Wikimedia Foundation.