PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
HydrAlco - Hydroxy and Alcohol
HydrAlco The original name of the Gian Badraun process developed in New Zealand
"HydrAlco" is a process by which Hydroxy gas is enriched with alcohol vapour. The addition of a few alcohol molecules to the Hydroxy gas has several effects :
- It slows down the flame front which means there are no changes required to the timing of an ICE.
- It allows an ICE (Internal Combustion Engine) to be powered with a modest volume of Hydroxy. (In my case, 3 L/m)
- The "bubbling" of 3 L/m of Hydroxy gas through alcohol allows me to run a self powered 1.5 KW generator, with 500 W going to the hydroxy reactor and 1 KW left over to do useful work.
- The Alcohol does get consumed in the process at a rate of about 200 mL/h.
- This system facilitates the generation of power in a rural or third world situation from renewable biological resources (fermenting starch or sugar and then distilling it to make high purity alcohol).
The following photo shows the current hydroxy reactor with the primary bubbler.
-The first video shows one of my hydroxy boosters on a Suzuki Vitara 4wd -The second video shows the engine/generator which is now running on Hydralco: (Note this vide depicts the engine running on pure, freshly distilled 85% Alcohol). -The third video shows hydroxy gas bubbled through petrol used in a welding torch.
Please have a look at the videos at my site: www.microsystemsresearch.com at the picture gallery or
click here 
Warning: This process is dangerous. The Alcohol bubbler must be contained in an explosion containing vessel. In the case of a flashback the bubbler housing will blow to pieces and burning alcohol will be sprayed everywhere. You will get injured and you may burn down your workshop and your house! (NOT a good look with your wife).
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:Health Benefits of HHO / Hydroxy Gas
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Using HHO to Create Substitutes for Natural Gas and Propane
- OS:Justin Church's H-Cat
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels