PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
"Water vapor is 100,000 times the greenhouse gas that CO2 is... As to glaciers and melting. It is very important to get perspective here. Greenland in 800 AD was a pretty warm place and obviously most of the glacial ice was not there. They raised cattle there. It was a pretty nice green place. Then came the little ice age and the settlers froze out. After that we have seen massive ice in the area and you cannot raise cattle there. You also cannot raise grapes and other crops that were raised before that. We are in a melt down period at this time. It has been going on for a long time (250 years or more). There is pretty much a serious question if the arctic was frozen at all 1,000 years ago." Paul Noel
- Water Vapor Rules the Greenhouse System - Discusses Water Vapor as being missing from most studies as a Greenhouse gas. "Water vapor constitutes Earth's most significant greenhouse gas, accounting for about 95% of Earth's greenhouse effect. Interestingly, many "facts and figures" regarding global warming completely ignore the powerful effects of water vapor in the greenhouse system, carelessly (perhaps, deliberately) overstating human impacts as much as 20-fold."
- Wikipedia:Water vapor - Wikipedia treatment on what water vapor consists of.
(28.25 Minutes) Facts behind "The Great Global Warming Swindle" (1 of 2)
Alan Steinfeld looks into the science behind Global Warming. This is a science that has been funded to the tune of almost a billion dollars alone, just to set up models to "prove" that CO2, one of nature's important building blocks is viewed as dangerous. If Global Warming is embraced (it has almost become a religion and not a science) it has genocidal consequences. Discusses Green House gases - including water vapor. (You Tube May 21, 2007)
(29.44 Minutes) Facts behind "The Great Global Warming Swindle" (2 of 2)
Looking at the Logic. (You Tube May 21, 2007)
- Global Warming: A Chilling Perspective - A nice compilation on facts and figures regarding CO2.
Politics and Government
- Global Warming >
Oxygen Depletion - Dead zones (hypoxic i.e. oxygen deficient water) in the coastal zones are increasing, typically surrounding major industrial and agricultural centers. This is commonly occuring due to nutrient pollution, in the form of nitrogen and phosphorous leading to algal blooms and eutrophication." (PESWIki; Oct. 13, 2008)
- Co2 Science - Another voice in the debate.
- Junk Science - All the Junk that is fit to debunk.
- Real Climate - Real Science from Climate Scientists.
- Greenhouse Gas
- Greenhouse Gas Online
- Greenhouse Gases - About.com
- Man-made Global Warming - The Debate is not over! - updated frequently; compiled by Sepp Hasslberger.
See Discussion page
CLIMATE CHANGE FOOTER
- Directory:Earth Changes
- Directory:Global Warming
- Videos:Global Warming
- News:Global Warming
- Directory:Global Cooling
- Directory:Oxygen Depletion
- Directory:Solar Cycle Influence on Global Temperatures
- PowerPedia:Greenhouse gases
- Directory:Bad Data on Global Warming
- Directory:Global Warming:Government & Politics
- Directory:Carbon Credits
- Directory:Weather Control
- Directory:Weather Modification Documentation
- Directory:CO2 Sequestration
- Directory:HAARP -- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Directory:Ecological Impact of Oil
- Directory:Environmental Impact
- Directory:Earth's Magnetic Pole Shift