PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- For an index of gravity motor devices, see Directory:Gravity Motors.
A gravity motor is a motor alleged to be able to harness the power of gravity.
- For a device to "work" it has to achieve a full 360 rotation, with acceleration between each complete turn. At this time, there are no known functioning gravity motors -- only claims, which have not been validated in our day -- at least as far as we know.
The application of gravity in gravity motors, whose fundemental idea is a recurring theme in free energy, involves a moving weight which is attached to a wheel in such a way that they are repeled for one half of the wheel's rotation, and attracted for the other half. Gravity acts at a distance, without an apparent energy source. But to get energy out of a gravitational field (for instance, by dropping a heavy object, producing kinetic energy as it falls) you have to put energy in (for instance, by lifting the object up), and some energy is always dissipated in the process. Weights further from the center apply a greater torque, the result is (or would be, if such a device worked) that the wheel rotates forever. The weights may be hammers on pivoted arms, or rolling balls, or magnets; the principle is the same.
Bessler allegedly had a gravity motor that worked, but died without conveying a clear set of plans. His disclosure of methods will NOT work, but that within these were the pieces of a method that WILL work. Peter Lindemann has built a lot of designs that don't work but continues research. Contacting Lindemann for consultatuion would be advisable.
GRAVITY MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- News:Gravity Motors
- PowerPedia:Gravity motor
- Directory:Secondary Oscillations - a primary pendulum swinging creates a secondary lever force that appears to be greater than the force required to keep the pendulum swinging.
- Directory:RAR Energia Ltda Gravity Motor
- Zeero Power
- Directory:Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG)
- Directory:Milkovic Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator
- OS: F. M. Chalkalis Gravity Wheel
- Directory:Mikhail Dmitriev Gravity Wheel