PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Space Quanta Magnifier or Vacuum Triode Amplifier of Floyd "Sparky" Sweet
[We need to combine this page with PowerPedia:Floyd "Sparky" Sweet.]
Floyd Sweet Articles
- Nothing Is Something: The Theory and Operation of a Phase-Conjugated Vacuum Triode by Floyd A. "Sparky" Sweet (June 24th, 1988)
- Cheniere: "Floyd Sweet Secrets" - with contemporaneous commentary by Tom Bearden
- John Bedini / Floyd Sweet / Radiant Energy > Energy from the Vacuum series >
Sweet Memories -- DVD number 30 in the "Energy from the Vacuum" series - Few people know that in the early days of the development of Floyd Sweet's seminal overunity device, which was measured as putting out over a million times more power than was input, John Bedini was an integral part of the team. ...It was John who in fact built and tested many of the key components for Floyd Sweet... (EnergyFromTheVacum; March 3, 2012)
- HYIQ.org Dedicated to the SQM of the late Floyd Sweet
- PGFED Patrick J. Kelly: Devices Part 5: description of VTA - Floyd Sweet's 'Vacuum Triode Amplifer' solid-state free-energy pick-up device
- SWEET, Floyd: Space Quanta Magnifier ( Vacuum Triode Amplifier ) ~ Sweet's SQM, also dubbed the Vacuum Triode Amplifier (VTA) by Tom Bearden, is a Free Energy Generator that utilizes "conditioned" Ba-Ferrite magnets to produce 60 Hz power --- up to 5 Kw in the prototypes he built. Here are several papers by Sweet, Bearden, and Rosenthal, plus diagrams, photos, and video.