PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
How to get the most out of PESWiki as your destination for information and coordination of our common pursuit of free energy -- tapping into those inexhaustible, clean, ubiquitous energy sources such as solar, wind, tide, geothermal, but also the more non-conventional technologies such as cold fusion, magnetic motors, radiant energy devices in the tradition of Nikola Tesla.
We want you to think of this as your website that you have helped build, and that you help administer for the pursuit of our common dream of free energy.
- While there hundreds of fancy tricks to enable you to create what you envision here, the most basic task of posting information is as EASY as clicking on the edit button, adding your comment or correction, then saving the page.
- 10 Reasons Why You Want Wiki - Think of life before the Internet. Think of how the Internet has changed your life. Then think Wiki.
- Free Energy and the Wiki Tool - Why it is in the interest of the FE cause to learn how to use wiki (user-editable website).
- Formating - at-a-glance overview of how to do '''bold''', ''italics'', * bullets, : indentation, | tables, =headings=, etc.
- File Naming Guidelines - to keep pagination consistent
- Uploading Images - instruction page.
- Sandbox - go ahead and give it a whirl. This page is designed for you to make mistakes and for it to be okay. It all starts with the "edit" button.
A new feature commencing Dec. 16, 2004 as part of PES Network's daily FreeEnergyNews.com news and directory service.
- Dec. 28, 2004 -- Organize
- Discussion lists enable the sharing of information. PESWiki enables you to organize that information on a shared website through a collective effort.
- Dec. 27, 2004 -- Italics
- To create italics, just place two single quotation marks before and after the text to be ''italicized;'' or you can use the <em>emphasis</em> code of HTML to achieve the same effect.
- Dec. 26, 2004 -- Bold
- To make text appear in the bold-face font, just type three single quotations marks before and after something you want to be in '''bold'''. <b>Bold</b> also works.
- Dec. 25, 2004 -- Undo
- The "undo" (CTRL-z) feature found in other programs also works while editing a PESWiki document, enabling you to revert back to your previous step.
- Dec. 24, 2004 -- Create External Link
- To create a link to an external site, separate the url from the text with a space and enclose in brackets. Example: [http://peswiki.com/index.php/Tips PESWiki Tip of the Day] will appear as [Tip of the Day].
- Dec. 23, 2004 -- Link to your site
- If you have an alt energy website, be sure there is a link to your site from the appropriate index page at PESWiki.com (try search feature). If there isn't a relevant index page yet, feel free to create one.
- Dec. 22, 2004 -- Adopt a page
- Pick your favorite alt energy topic and help create a first class index on the subject at PESWiki.
- Dec. 21, 2004 -- Create New Page
- One way to create a new page is to (1) type a destination into your browser address bar (after peswiki.com/index.php/), (2) hit Enter, (3) then "edit", and you're on your way.
- Dec. 20, 2004 -- Latest
- The "latest" link is manually created by site users to give notice of additions to the site or to a particular section or project. (PESWiki)
- Dec. 19, 2004 -- History tab
- Each time an edit is made on a page, the wiki stores the previous version. Clicking on the "history" tab at the top of the page enables you to view the previous versions, who made them, and when.
- Dec. 18, 2004 -- Back-up While Composing
- When composing content for the site, use another program such as word or an email program to compose, that way you can save down as you build; then post when you're ready.
- Tips - to be a categorized listing of tips
- Tasks - things to be done
- Priorities - criterion for determining what is to be done next