PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
OS: How to Start a Keppe Motor Manufacturing Enterprise
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 8, 2013
If you are looking for a project for a business opportunity with society-improving attributes, you should consider a Keppe Motor manufacturing enterprise as part of the STOP the Destruction of the World organization.
This isn't about mass production, but is about getting back to local production, with pride in workmanship and quality, with a good product that you can feel good about distributing, working with a group of people that get along well together and who enjoy associating with each other by implementing the non-denominational principles of Analytical Trilogy.
You are not going to be making sales based on the lowest price point, but rather based on the attributes of energy savings and supporting local economy.
Keppe Motor Attributes
- Super-efficient: using maybe 1/3 as much electricity, and doing even better if powered by DC source.
- Runs cool
- Efficiency is the same across all output ranges.
- Easy to manufacture; doesn't require iron core, can be made of wood or plastic.
- Its "pulses" attune to natural frequencies that are beneficial.
Steps / Milestones
Note that one of the steps is NOT "find an investor", because you should be able to bootstrap the launch of this endeavor without major capital outlay.
- Contact the Keppe Motor group to let them know of your interest, so you can be included in training and other correspondence.
- Read Keppe Motor is in Open Source Production for an introduction to the motor and the team that brought it into existence, and the philosophy that drives them, as well as the parameters/expectations for you launching such a venture as this.
- Listen to the interview with Richard Jones, Sterling Allan, and Cesar Soos, talking about the spiritual principles underpinning the project.
- Review the http://KeppeMotor.com website to learn about the motor specs, advantages, attributes.
- Watch the instruction video showing all the steps from beginning to end, of how to make the motor and fan.
- Download the 52-page instruction manual ("Manual 4.0: Advanced Fan Manufacturing Guide") [$75 USD] so you know what is involved.
- Order a "Kit and Manual 4.0: Advanced Fan Manufacturing Guide" [$295 USD] and assemble a unit for yourself so you get an idea, first-hand, what is involved: components, assembly sequence, ease/difficulty.
- Begin talking to your local friends and possible partners in this endeavor to get their participation and input in launching this.
- Figure out what existing business entity you will start this enterprise under during is formative stages prior to forming a dedicated business entity.
- Decide what application you want for the motor (output range: no more than 50 W equivalent) that is suitable to your local needs. This motor as presently prepared for commercial roll-out, is probably only suitable for commercial ventilation for fan blades of up to 30 cm diameter. If your output requirement is more than that, you'll need to communicate with the Keppe Motor technical people. They have motors in development with outputs of up to ½ HP.
- Figure out the personnel you want to start with, to handle the various tasks.
- Find good sources for components in quantities you will need.
- Get all the files you need (e.g. optional CNC files) from the Keppe Motor technical group.
- Source the machines you will need.
- Find a suitable location to launch the manufacturing operation.
- Compose a budget for the materials needed, other costs, assembly time required, and price point.
- Develop a business plan.
- Identify the market: Who will buy the product, how many prospects are available divided into periods of time.
- Identify how to connect to the market: What must be done to get the prospective buyers interested in and ultimately to purchase the product.
- Identify the market competition: Who is selling now? What are their strengths? What are their weaknesses? How can they respond to the competition that this product will present?
- Identify manufacturing: Cost, sources of supply, lead times for plant, equipment and components.
- Identify risks to success and a plan for mitigating those risks.
- Identify based on the fixed and variable costs cash flow and profit over time.
- Create a legal business entity for this venture.
- Set up your manufacturing line.
- Build a completed unit, and send it (along with photos of your facility) to the Keppe Motor group to have them certify it and list you on their website as a bona fide manufacturer.
- Begin building and selling units.
- When your 5% of retail royalties surpass $500 USD, send your first royalty check to the Keppe Motor group.
- See note about certifications.
One of the things that will eventually need to be done is you will need to get safety and other certifications for your device.
In starting out, be sure you call it a "beta" unit. Depending on your country, you will usually have a grace period of some time (e.g. 2 years) or up to a certain number of unit sales (e.g. 20,000 units) before you will be required to have certifications. The reason for this is that during beta testing, various bugs and other design improvement suggestions are going to be discovered. The certifications apply to a specific make/model, and only to that make/model. New certifications will have to be obtained for any new versions made. So the regulatory bodies allow a period of beta testing.
Presently, though Keppe Motor group has not put up the money to get the official certifications done, they have made sure that their motor and fan complies with the safety, electromagnetic emissions, and other requirements.
- Project Manager
- Woodwork / Carpentry
- Motor Making Mechanics
- Mounting / Assembly / Testing
- Finishing Work
- Packing / Fulfillment
- Sales and Marketing
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Keppe-manuf/join - A moderated email form and announcement list pertaining to the launching of Keppe motor manufacturing enterprises worldwide. (Launched Feb. 14, 2013)
- or send email to Keppefirstname.lastname@example.org then reply to the auto confirmation message.
February 16, 2013; 1 pm Brazil time
Send your questions in advance, if you want, to email@example.com.
- From: Keppe Motor
- Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:13 AM [GMT-7]
- Subject: Conference Invitation - February 16
- [...] We invite you to take part in our Live Conference by stream. To be held on February 16, from 1h00 pm - Brazil time [GMT-2]. It is a chance to clarify about the manufacture and the technology. The address to connect is: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/keppe-motor
- [Also], now, you have the opportunity to be part of the Yahoo Groups to receive information.
- See below the instructions:
- or send email to Keppefirstname.lastname@example.org then reply to the auto confirmation message.
- A moderated email form and announcement list pertaining to the launching of Keppe motor manufacturing enterprises worldwide.
- Please confirm your attendance by e-mail or skype.
- Vera Souza
- Keppe Motor Team
- email: email@example.com
- 1-718-285.6992 = american number in Brazil
- 55(11)3032.2675 - Brazil
- First call for people interested in manufacturing (11 Mb mp3) February 8, 2013, moderated by Gilbert Gambuchi, with intro from Sterling Allan, technical info by Cesar Soos. Attended by around 17 people, with around 5 at Keppe headquarters.
3-D Printing Suggestion
On February 10, 2013 9:15 AM [GMT-7], James wrote:
- Mr. Allan,
- Sorry to contact you this way, but I was having a great deal of difficulty creating an account to leave a comment. I would like to offer a suggestion to pass on to the Keppe folks and the rest of the community. That is - with the emergence of 3d printers, it seems to me that the majority of the parts for the motor and/or fan kit can be easily fabricated by this method. As I am sure that you are aware, 3d printers are starting to become more and more common as people begin to realize their potential.
- It is my understanding that the Keppe motor produces very little heat, so the use of plastics should not be a problem. I am sure that the Keppe Motor group has a top quality technical staff can produce cad drawings of all of the relevant parts if they don't already have them. I think it is obvious that the impact of being able to quickly and cheaply produce the parts for the motor locally would have a significant impact in their efforts to distribute their knowledge and technology throughout the world.
- Being familiar with the rest of the free energy community, I suspect that the potential of combining these two technologies would be well received. Further, I believe that there are several members who are already utilizing and experimenting with 3d printers. Unfortunately for myself, I do not own one (something that I am working on), and cannot speak to the specifics of producing Keppe motor parts on a 3d printer. I believe that I am correct in that the parts would be very easy to create once the initial cad drawings are created. Any enterprising individual with the printer and drawings could make a small side business of printing the parts for local sales (instead of having to purchase the parts internationally), which would help get the manufacture of the motors off the ground.
Technical/Theoretical Questions: Roberto Frescalli
Business/financial questions: Vera
Trilogy questions: Selma
- Directory:Keppean Scalar Motor
- OS: Keppe Motor: Latest
- 19th International Conference on Analytical Trilogy, July 6-12, 2013
- OS:Keppe Motor FAQ
- OS: How to Start a Keppe Motor Manufacturing Enterprise
- OS:Keppe Products
- Classifieds:Keppe Motor group seeks accredited lab to certify efficiency
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors