PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
OS:Swiss Ring Magnet Motor
Page first featured May 22, 2009
- Status: DISPROVED
A Swiss inventor, who for now prefers to remain unnamed, has been developing and demonstrating some fascinating magnetic phenomena, including a simple proof of concept spinning of a metal ring over a stationary magnet. His work is said to be based on the work of Richard Clem and Victor Schauberger.
[Not verified.] He has allegedly already made a magnet motor that produces kilowatts of power using this principle, and has made different kinds of magnetic motors that work, each with a different principel. "When you really understand the principels you can make as much as different working motors than you can imagine."
- "Prototypes in demonstration in Iceland, in Canada, in France with St Benoit on the Loire, in Alsace, in the Vosges, in Switzerland." French-to-English [Not verified.]
He may be convinced to publish everything in open source at some point, but first they are working to prepare good tutorials so everybody can understand it in simple ways and replicate it easily.
[Not verified] The French website advertises a pdf file available that has sketches and formulas to build a small prototype generator that produces a few tens of Watts. Materials and tools required include a basin of water, some plastic tubes, a drilling machine, bicycle wheels, and wire. Supposedly, it's something any handyman should be able to do in a few hours. "I don't know French, but it looks to me like these plans have nothing to do with magnets but are some kind of perpetual motion water wheel that I seriously doubt actually works." -- Sterling
The site says, "After you have made your first realization of the prototype of a few tens of Watts, you pass to higher level; and all the formulas and indications are given to you on request to be able to manufacture some more powerful, more solid to be able to make several tens to hundreds of kw." [Not verified.]
DISPROVED: Below is a replication of the rotating ring effect which explains why it turns, and it has to do with the twisted threads being pulled by the magnet, making the ring sping.
|This is a new page!|
- http://www.freedomservice.ws/electricite - In French.
- French-to-English Translation via Yahoo Bable Fish - "More information and schematics to make your kilowatt or horsepower generator."
- http://www.youtube.com/user/yannicksonic = YouTube user who has been posting videos about this stuff.
Ring Test 3
Proof of concept free energy with a magnet and a metal ring test.
- Free energy proof of concept ring magnet test simplest magnet electric power generator ever - "A current is produced in the ring because of the magnetic field of the magnet, this current creates a secondary magnetic field around the ring that is little delayed from the primary magnetic field of the magnet, which creates a force and makes the ring rotate. You can make magnetic motors and use eddy currents when you really understand this principel." (YouTube; May 20, 2009)
- - - -
Ring Test 2
Proof of concept free energy with a magnet and a metal ring test.
- Vortex Ring replication mini magnet motor principel power generator rotational magnetic field - "Vortex ring create a rotational magnetic field that makes ring rotate. Ask the shematics and make it yourself. (YouTube; May 132009)
- - - -
Ring Test 1
Proof of concept free energy with a magnet and a metal ring test using 3 x 16 cylindrical stator magnets around the edge, with eight magnets plus one in the middle of the stator ring. These magnets make a vortex magnetic field such that when the small metal ring (rotor) is brought in vicinity, it begins turning rapidly.
- Mni magnet power generator motor free energy overunity Switserland magnetic turbine off the grid - prooof of concept for free energy overunity and free electricity. (YouTube; April 26)
"Make your own experience and film it and put it on YouTube."
Perpetual Motion or so I thought as a kid:-)
Dan Rojas of GreenPowerScience posts a video describing the evolution in his thinking on this discovery he made as a kid but then disproved as an adult.
- "This is a simple experiment I discovered when I was 12 years old. Using gravity to stress a piece of thread creating motion. This had me stumped for a few days trying to figure out what was taking place. I thought it might be Perpetual Motion. Later in the video I explain my theory." (YouTube; August 27, 2009)
Rotation by Magnetic Pull of Twisted Threads
On Friday, May 22, 2009 4:46 AM Mountain, François Guillet wrote:
I just ended a duplication of this effect (which is real) and here is the conclusion of my tests.
The suspending wire is a sewing thread. This thread constituted by several strands wrapped around each other. When the ring is attracted by the magnet, the tension of the thread makes the torsion of the strands to produce a torque that spins the ring.
This is confirmed by the following facts:
- when you attach a weight to the ring, simulating the same force as the magnet produced, the ring rotates without magnet (naturally not so quickly than with the magnet, due to the inertia of the weight attached to it)
- when you use a single strand, the ring doesn't spin over the magnet.
- it is not a question of current: when the ring is open, the ring still rotates (assuming a thread with multi-strands).
- it is not a question of magnetic field: the direction of the rotation doesn't depend on the orientation of the magnetic field but depends on the direction in which the strands are wrapped in the thread (clockwise in my case).
Psychic Spinning Rings --- easy magic trick
- Psychic Spinning Rings easy pk magic trick - This 'trick' appears to work on the same principle. (eBay)
CLaNZeRS Spinning Paperclip
(due to the effect mentioned above - untwisting thread due to magnetit pull -- like twisting a candy open by pulling on the wrapper)
- Law of Unwinding Torsion Fibers (YouTube; May 22, 2009)
On May 22, 2009 12:48 PM, Dennis Snyder wrote:
I reproduced [the] ring magnet motor in about 10 minutes. I used a piece of thread, a piece of an old tin can cut and soldered into a 1" ring and 4 stacked neo magnets. The magnets look just like the one he is showing on his video. It really works as shown. The only problem is that it doesn't work for the reasons stated. The reason this works has absolutely nothing to do with magnetism and everything to do with adding a pulling force to stretch and unravel the thread. If you hang the ring on a hook and suspend it then add some fishing sinkers or any weight you have on hand you will find the results are the same as using a magnet to obtain the pulling and stretching force. If this isn't enough proof I did one other thing to prove it.
I took a strait pin cut the head off and bent a loop in the end that the head was cut from, It resembles a ? . Then I tied the thread and ring to the ? . I used a magnet to suspend the pin thread and ring over the neo magnets. If this worked for the reasons that were stated in the video the pin suspension would have turned and removed the windup on the thread and ring would remain in constant motion instead of stopping and reversing direction. I would be happy to send you a drawing of this if you would like but I really don't think it is worth anything as a magnet motor. I get the feeling that this guy is just performing clever magic tricks. I don't think the ring magnet motor warrants any further study or experimentation unless you would like to duplicate my experiments and expose this guy. It might be good for this field of study if frauds were exposed on your sight. I am 100% sure of the statements I made above and can back them up with drawings that any one can duplicate to expose this trick.
As for the multi magnet gizmo; I didn't even give it a second look because of the trickery on the ring motor. Since he didn't demonstrate any voltage produced
I'm sure this is a hoax too.
Two Spools with Opposing Magnets
It seems to me that the effect shown here can be ascribed totally to the two threads unravelling with the weight on it, then going back and forth, like a tetherball. -- Sterling (May 28, 2009)
- perpetual motion prototype - prototype (YouTube; May 24, 2009)
- After looking at the various videos on your account, it is obvious that you are gifted in video illusions. My kids enjoyed watching your various videos with me. Still, I can't help but ask about this video with the two spools with magnets. I presume that an illusion too. If not, could you share how you did this? (May 25, 2009 10:47 AM Mountain)
- ...Thank you for watching. As for the answer to your question, my perpetual motion prototype IS NOT an illusion. On either spool the magnets are glued repelling each other. The magnets naturally line up with the earth's poles, in this case they try to. It still needs a little work though hence the term prototype. (May 26, 2009 3:43 AM Mountain)
- This initial video was captured about five months ago. Since then, my son lost my magnets, so I kind of left it alone. That's why I haven't made any more videos. Thanks to your particular interest, I will be rebuilding with some improved schematics in mind. And could you send me a tachometer; I don't have one:>)lol (May 26, 2009 1:53 PM Mountain)
- Did the things continue to accelerate? What happened? Threads bunch up? Magnets flying around the house? (May 26, 2009)
- They did continue to accelerate, until the tension was too great then they would slow down and then go the other way. I set it up in my room watching to see when it would come to a complete stop. After a couple of hours, I had fallen asleep. When I woke up the next mourning, they were still moving, just back and forth, it reminded me of pendulum clock -- kind of like windshield wipers back and forth back and forth but on a smaller scale. (May 26, 2009 5:57 PM Mountain)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG28RXBjf8s - Posted May 28, 2009
- Magnetic Vortex Motor discussion thread at OverUnity.com commenced April 26, 2009.
- "This 'another motor' is nothing. I tested it, showed videos and there is a discussion already here." -- Eric Vogels (May 22, 2009)
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RC_MagMot - commenced by Sterling May 22, 2009
Inventor comments on Mylow
On May 11, 2009, the following was received:
He said me the motor of Mylow and Johnson works because of the "Foucault" currents in the aluminium plate that creates also a magnetic field and that are little delayed from the prior magnetic field, so it creates a force that give the result you know. The foucault currents are created by the moving of the metal plate in the magnetic field of the stator and the primary magnetic stress necessary to make it happen they already have from the magnets on the rotor. With a plastic plate this kind of motor would never work because then you don't have "foucault" currents into the plate. You can make other kinds of motor with plastic plate.
Yannick Van Doorne
Electricité, chauffage http://www.freedomservice.ws
Agriculture et jardinage http://agriculturecosmotellurique.weebly.com
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor