PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
OS:Peterman Magnet Motor
Peterman Magnet Motor Open Source Project
Brad Peterman has been working on a magnet motor design via computer modeling. He says that a crude prototype he built ran for 5 1/2 minutes. He says that he has been working on precision blueprints for the past six months and is now ready to take it to a machine shop. Seeks donations to cover prototype expenses. Says he will open source the design if the prototype proves successful.
See: Latest (last updated Jan. 22, 2005)
Jan. 10, 2006 -- Initial Announcement
The following was posted to the HJ_Motor discussion list, a public list for individuals pursuing replication of the Howard Johnson magnet motor or variants thereof. (lightly edited)
From: brad peterman To: HJ_Motor@yahoogroups.com Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 12:40 PM Subject: Re: [HJ_Motor] Digest Number 91 Hello Everyone, I have an exciting new blue print/plan I designed an has worked in all my software generated tested. My first model ran for 5 minutes and 39 seconds. I think some of that was due to craftsmanship. I have spent the past 6 months testing the design and specing the model out to 1/64 of an inch in tolerance. I am now ready to build a working model. Once this design is proven I plan to share it with the world. That is right, i don't plan to patent the design, i want to share free energy. Not to mention i dint want to mysterious die a few months after the patent, i wouldn't mind want the recognition though. Imagine a world powered by magnets, it sounds odd doesn't it. As most of you know building a model to an exact mathematical design requires money, and the use of a machine shop. I am asking for donation of any amount to help fund this project so i can complete my model and not go broke and lose my house at the same time. If you know of a donation source please forward this email and if not wish me luck! Donations can be sent via PayPal to: firstname.lastname@example.org just put a subject of Free Energy. This group will be the first to know the progress of the project and when i expect to finish. Thanks So Much Bradley James Peterman
The following are excerpts from subsequent correspondence (lightly edited):
From: "brad peterman" To: "Sterling D. Allan" Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 3:04 PM Subject: Re: Peterman's Magnet Motor project page created Wow, this is incredible. I will definitely send updates. [...] I have made it a practice of recycling material from previous models. I will try to piece the previous model back together this weekend so I can take a quick snap shot. I am a little reluctant to give away to much of the new design until i can prove it [...] Bradley
See: Fundraising page for target of fundraiser, and progress toward meeting that target.
- "I am asking for donation of any amount to help fund this project so i can complete my model and not go broke and lose my house at the same time." -- Brad Peterman (Jan. 10, 2006)
- http://paypal.com - the recipient email should be designated as "email@example.com". Subject line should be "Free Energy -- Peterman Magnet Motor".
- HJ Motor list at Yahoo!Groups - beginning with message 172 on Jan. 10, 2006. (join | messages | description). You may also join by sending an email to HJ_Motorfirstname.lastname@example.org
(Usually reserves communications to the week-end)
- email: email@example.com
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor