PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Moray King:Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell
Water Cohering Zero-Point Energy:
A Self-Running, Open Source Project
Moray B. King proposes a design that could take advantage of the purported electrolysis overunity systems that apparently harvest energy from some yet-to-be identified power source -- possibly Zero Point Energy. His scheme creates a self-running system with a mechanism of extracting the excess energy for practical use.
There are numerous claims by inventors and investigators that the “water fuel" projects can generate excessive power well beyond the input power taken from the battery used to drive the system. Many inventors have generously shared information on the web so that others can replicate the “water fuel" electrolyzer thus launching many open source projects.
Standard scientific opinion is that water could not be a fuel because it takes more energy to dissociate the water into hydrogen and oxygen than can be returned when the hydrogen is burned. A hypothesis for explaining excess energy production is that the pulsing electrolyzer produces charged water gas clusters, which activate and coherently capture zero-point energy into the cluster, thus raising the water’s energy state . Such a hypothesis is considered speculative, and only an experiment could prove that excessive energy is being produced.
The best demonstration would be a self-running system where a battery is used to kick-start the apparatus, and then it is removed. If the system continues to run itself indefinitely on just water (preferably re-circulated water from the exhaust), the proof of a new energy source would be dramatically demonstrated.
The goal of the self-running, open source project is to create massive, world-wide replication of this bench top demonstration so that the humanity recognizes and accepts a new energy source.
- M.B. King, “Water Dissociation Using Zero-Point Energy", Power Point presentation that overviews the field and contains numerous web links is available for download.
Closed Loop System
The closed loop demonstration system can be made with mostly off-the-shelf components. Only the electrolyzer is custom made, and its details are well discussed on the web.
The electrolyzer produces the water gas and hydrogen/oxygen mixture, which fuels a small motor. The motor drives an electrical generator whose output is rectified onto a storage capacitor. Power from the storage capacitor is directed to a switching regulator and a DC port for tapping excess power if produced. The switching regulator maintains a constant voltage on its internal capacitor, which provides a constant DC power supply for the solid state, pulse driver circuit. An auxiliary frequency shifter, control circuit is used to alter the pulse driver frequency to maximize water gas production. (The control circuit itself needs little power.)
For the kick start, a battery is connected to the DC port to charge the storage capacitor. Once the system is running, the battery is removed. If the water gas electrolyzer does indeed produce excessive energy, then such a closed loop system would run indefinitely and might even yield output energy that could be tapped from the DC port to power a small load.
(9.01 Minutes) "Water Fuel" via Zero-Point Energy, by Moray King
- Moray King's 2008 Tesla Tech Lecture (With Permission) (YouTube; November 29, 2008)
- - - -
Two types of electrolyzers have been discussed on the web: Parallel plates and concentric cylinders. Parallel plates are easier to construct. They are typically made of 316L stainless steel, a nickel alloy. The plates must be exhibit a rough surface to facilitate releasing the water gas bubbles. Roughing can be done via sand paper, sand blasting, or conditioning in potassium hydroxide solution running standard electrolysis. The plates are spaced closely (1 mm or less) and are electrically isolated from each other. (They must not touch or short circuit together.) Only the outside plates are connected to the pulse driver circuit. The remaining plates are electrically floating and are thus capacitively coupled. Water covers the plates, and violent bubbling can be observed between them when the apparatus is running. The water gas accumulates at the top of the chamber and it is directed into the motor.
A small simple motor would be best for the demo (e.g., a single stoke, lawn mower engine). Since the motor is designed to run on gasoline, the timing for the spark plug would have to be adjusted to run on the water gas, hydrogen/oxygen mixture from the electrolyzer.
The ideal generator would be that designed to efficiently run with the motor. A small commercial gasoline motor/electrical generator might work if the timing on the motor can be appropriately adjusted for the water gas fuel. If a commercial generator could work, then the demo would be simpler since a separate motor would be unnecessary.
The storage capacitor is a single large capacitor or a group of capacitors in parallel. A standard full wave rectifier is used to convert the AC output from the generator to DC. Since most of the projects have been driving their electrolyzers with 12 volts, a DC capacitor rated from 25 – 100 volts should suffice. The capacitance must be large enough to supply current to the pulse driver circuit without falling below 12 volts.
The switching regulator is a standard commercial component that is used to maintain a constant voltage output from an irregular voltage input. The device should present a constant 12 volts to the driver circuit. As long as there is sufficient power for the storage capacitor to maintain a voltage above this, the switching regulator will maintain a stable 12 volt DC source.
Pulse Driver Circuit
Heavy duty, solid state MOS FET chips can be used to directly drive the electrolyzer with pulsed 12 volt DC. A good example circuit can be found in Patrick Kelly’s paper describing Dave Lawton’s replication. The pulse repetition rate should be around 40 KHz. The duty cycle and frequency should be adjustable to trim the circuit for optimal water gas production. A direct pulse driver is a simplification over the analog, variable inductor drivers used by Meyer and Puharich, and simplifies replication.
- Patrick Kelly, “Replication of Stanley Meyer’s Demonstration Electrolyser,? http://www.panaceauniversity.org Devices Part 15.
- Dave Lawton, http://www.icubenetwork.com/files/watercar/non-commercial
- Stanley Meyer, http://www.waterfuelcell.org/WFCprojects/Patents/WO9207861A1.pdf
- Andrija Puharich, U.S. Patent 4,394,230 (1983).
Due to the complexity of the bubbling activity in the electrolyzer cell, there is no single resonant frequency for optimal output. Zigouras  found that by gradually shifting the drive frequency back and forth a few KHz around the center frequency of 40 KHz, he could dramatically increase water gas production. The best frequency shift period will have to be discovered experimentally. Since modern MOS FET chips offer digital control over their drive parameters, it should be possible to use a personal computer to control the drive characteristics with software. This could facilitate an orderly exploration to discover the best way to drive the electrolyzer for optimal output.
- Paul Zigouras can no longer participate.
- See suppression story: http://www.stmarystoday.com/News/Jarboe_031807.html
- Bloggers describe his system: http://email@example.com/msg18986.html
It is hoped that many investigators share what they learn from their experiments on the web so that others can succeed. With our open participation we can trigger massive worldwide replication of a convincing self-running energy system. We are now delivering a new energy source to mankind .
- Some open source “water fuel? projects:
- Water Electrolyzers and Zero-Point Energy (4) (pdf; 3 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2010 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 30, 2010.
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (3) (pdf; 10.5 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2009 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, Aug. 1, 2009.
- PDF Version - It is a very nice display where the presenter comments pop-up by mousing onto the upper left icon.
- Water Fuel via Zero-Point Energy (2) (pdf; 7.7 mb) - Moray King's power point presentation for the 2008 ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Albequerque, New Mexico, July 31 - Aug. 3.
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System - Some researchers in Germany have excited the forums with their announcement of being able to self-run a 1000-watt generator from the HHO gas generated from the Anton electrolysis process. So the electrolysis unit produces HHO gas which runs a genset, and the electricity produced then runs the electrolysis unit. (PESWiki; April 27, 2010) (Comments)
See Discussion page
- OS:Bob Boyce Electrolyzer Plans
- Directory:Moray B King
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- HYDROXY / HHO / BROWN'S GAS
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | Directory:Best Hydroxy Technologies | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels
- Directory: Hydrogen Hog by Future Energy Concepts, Inc. (Freddy's Cell)
- OS:Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System
- OS:Water Fuel Cell
- OS:Moray King:Closed-Loop Water Fuel Cell