PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Theory related to the Mylow Magnet Motor open source project.
Not Perpetual Motion
On March 22, 2009, Sterling D. Allan wrote:
I do not see magnet motors as a being perptual motion machines. Rather, they are somehow harnessing a force of magnetism that has not yet been appreciated by conventional science. This wouldn't be the first time that physics was wrong about something. After all, they said it would be impossible for many build a flying craft. It took four years of the Wright brothers flying around before they finally relented.
My guess is that the magnet motor creates a local disturbance in some kind of magnetic field, creating a flux which is then harnessed for work.
- Mylow's gate - "I have explained that the switching is very important and you must understand that first. I don't care how many magnets you glue on that disc it's not going to work until you understand the switch and where the energy is coming from." -- John Bedini (Mylow_Magmo; May 15, 2009 11:57 am Mountain)
90 Degree Rule Theory
- 90 Degree Rule Theory (Site) - Once you read down the the fifth image, I'm certain you will see something that you recognize in your latest design
Magneticly Organized Thermo Electric Converter
- Magneticly Organized Thermo Electric Converter - If in between the emitting and re-absorbtion some of that potential energy was converted into kinetic energy, (say electrical energy) then the amount of potential energy received in the south end would be less than that emitted. SO! in order to maintain the desired potential energy pool that little electron must preform some work, and in so doing imparts some of its kinetic energy (weather its it's rotational speed around the nuclei, or its quantum spin, I'm not sure) into the potential energy field. (Mylow_Magmo; May 17, 2009 2:44 pm Mountain)
Needs Anisotropic Magnets
On April 29, 2009, callowayengines wrote:
It will work, but it won't last. He needs to be using anisotropic magnets oriented thru the length when they are made. Even then, the poles will eventually scatter and lose their orientation. Only a pure attraction design will run indefinitely.
- Featured: Magnetism > Magnet Motors >
Magnetic Current by Edward Leedskalnin - Download a copy of this fascinating inventor's book about magnetism, written in 1945. This former neighbor of Howard Johnson apparently had an all-magnet motor that resembles Mylow's in his famous Coral Castle which was allegedly built using anti-gravity principles. (PESWiki; April 22, 2009)
- The Secret of the Universe 1 of 6 - "The ancient secrets of antigravity are revealed as the result of an in depth study - clues left by Edward Leedskalnin at Coral Castle, and the Freemasons Lodge (Grand Masonic Lodge) at Philadelphia. The Golden Ratio (Phi), or the Golden Section, and it's relationship to Prime Numbers, Prime Quadruplets, and the Pyramid Shape with an angle of 51.83 degrees is revealed for the first time! The formerly hidden secrets of anti-gravity and magnetism are here. The Star of David hexagram is a key as well, along with the number 144. Learn how the ancient megaliths of the world were really constructed. The best way to a real antigravity solution - infinitely easier to construct than Searl, Hutchison, etc" (YouTube; August 11, 2008)
Needs to be 3D to have Excess Power
On Apr. 9, 2009, jamiebuturff commented on Replication Attempt of Mylow's All-Magnet Motor by Bob of Utah County (Part 2 of 2):
I have been working on all kinds of magnet motor designs. Yes, the right configuration for a magnet motor will cause it to spin but it will not produce any extractable energy as long as the motor's movement is only 2-dimensional. You have to build a 3-dimensional magnet motor if you want to extract energy from it. 2-D rotation provides just enough energy to run itself, but a 3-D motor will provide the over-unity you need for energy extraction. All 2-D magnet motors will only be toys.
On Apr. 4, 2009, Darren Walker P.Eng wrote:
Won Chuk Bong has written an interesting book about the ancients use of cosmic EM waves, specifically microwaves. The intersecting configuration of two magnet circles at Stonehenge reminds me Mylow's device and 1 ring of magnets and a 2nd ring - the aluminum disk.
"The God's Machines" by Won Chuk Bong is available at many outlets, the Scribd link is above with Stonehenge magnetic "field" diagrams.
TM Continuos Magnetic Drive Theory
- TM Continuos Magnetic Drive Theory - ...Magnets do not store “energy” i.e. they are not a battery or a source of free “energy” like a bore is a source of water. The ability to use a magnet to do “work” is the ability to harness the “force” of the magnet. Because of the way the force of a magnet is exploited, it is believed to be “energy” but it simply isn’t.... (Mylow_Magmo; May 10, 2009 12:03 am Mountain)
Exploiting phase velocity?
On March 22, 2009, Reiyuki wrote:
A possibility is that 'magnet motors' exploit EM interactions with their fundamental limit of travel (C, or 176,000mi/sec)
A hypothetical example: Suppose you have a magnet of extreme power and a coil/generator that is spaced one light-second away.
Now, if the magnet were to be rotated, it would take one full second before the field to affect the coil at the other end (due to the magnetic field only propagating at the speed of light). It would imply that the magnet would not experience any drag until the field reached the coil at the other end.
It is a macrocosm example of the concept, but it may be possible to exploit field interactions in a much smaller manner, so that a micrometer difference between 2 fields would create an asymmetric push/pull force and accelerate the motor.
Looking at the Stator Magnet
On Apr. 8, 2009, Lostcauses10X wrote on overunity.com:
"I have gone over this thing a bit. The one video with iron fileings shows us all some thing going on with his stator magnet. Poles are wrong for the thing. Easy to see. On his taking so long to set this up may be more related to the demag of the stator magnet to such a position. One pole weak and the other strong. Yet this would go against his claim of being able to reverse it.
An interesting drawing was posted at a yahoo site.
It does show the basics of this item. It shows the gate as a pole that has to be over come on the entrance. The push against it should be able to be seen by most. Think of his strange demag of his stator entering such, and one could see how the push against would be greatly reduced.
If this thing is working it is due to the deterioration of his stator magnet reducing the gate push against such might have some possibility. Either way the magnet and its connections shown in that video is interesting.
The question for replicators is can you get your stator magnet to do what was shown in that video? It is a strange effect. And if it is due to deterioration of the magnet, it is what would be different about this device I have not seen before. It also could answers the why it takes him so long to get it to a position to run. His magnets must deteriorate to the proper position for it to work.
ahh the aspect of trying to logically answer things I would not normally even bother with, yet that one video does show a strange thing with the stator magnet. If some one desires to transfer this message to the replication section feel free to do so."
Useless B fields
On Apr. 8, 2009, cloud camper wrote on overunity.com:
"What needs to be different here is to get rid of the USELESS B fields. Push and pull do not cut it, never did and never will. What worked for HJ was the short range vortical spin fields that remain after the push and pull B fields are eliminated. This is why HJ had a Patented and Working PMM. Push and pull just mean symmetry in action. What worked for HJ was to sink out the B fields using heavy permeability plates. Also, he used long channel magnets with SHARP corners to separate the N and S poles. I like all the steel in Vinces design but don't see any separation between the N and S poles. This means the vortical spin fields will be fighting each other and cancel out. We need lots of steel, lots of separation between the N and S poles, and sharp corners on the rotor magnets to maximize the spin fields."
And The Correct Explanation Is
Compressed air. Now don't you True Believers feel silly?
It is impossible for magnetic fields to perform work without a source of energy being added. The prank videos claimed that only magnetic fields were being used to perform work--- you should therefore have known immediately it was a prank.
Please ask yourselves: why didn't you know this? --Desertphile 14:15, 5 April 2009 (PDT)
- - - -
- Any kind of air propulsion is ruled out by the beads dangling from the lamp next to the motor. They are unperterbed.
- As for "impossible", where is your imagination. A century ago, science also said it would be "impossible" for man to fly. How many times do you have to be wrong before you get an open mind?
- (Elsewhere) You say I'm Mylow? Have you not seen my profile page at http://SterlingDAllan.com No resemblance whatsoever. -- SilverThunder 09:23, 22 April 2009 (PDT)
Hamel Related Physics
There appears to be a relationship of the H.J./Mylow magnetic motor to the Hamel physics operation, at least magnetically. This would be due to the interaction of the magnetic fields creating an imbalance or that the magnetic fields themselves are arranged to create imbalanced conditions. This imbalance is what prevents entropy from taking over the system and shutting it down. A sort of imbalance in the 'cogging' of the magnetic fields on the disc to the stator magnet (fixed). There is energy all around, and even the gravity potential and other forces can give energy to the system to keep it going. As far as the Mylow motor is concerned it is about fixed distances and fixed axis. A true free-energy motor makes use of all 3 axis. How could the Mylow motor work? Magnetic field interaction and magnetic pressure and imbalance through cogging effects. The fact that motor works on a circular path is about nature. This is easy enough to see. It couldn't be a square path. The Key here is 'imbalance' of the 'balance', which is a very strong characteristic of the Hamel 3 cone device. All magnets have curvature in their magnetic fields, and these fields in repulsion will rub one another on that curvature. Like a bicycle going up the hill and then getting energy while going down hill to gain speed. David Hamel Magnetic Motor/Physics
over and under tones in toroids
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylow_magmo/message/1385 - oops, the images didn't store in Ygroups. (May 18, 2009 7:40 am Mountain)
- OS: MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design - Project Home Page
MAGNET MOTORS FOOTER
- Directory:Magnet Motors
- News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:All-Magnet Motors:Theory
- PowerPedia:Magnetic motor - encyclopedic entry
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
LEADING (including legendary status)
- Directory:Muammer Yildiz Magnet Motor
- Directory:Michael MacInnes' Magnet Motor
- Directory:Torian Magnet Motor
- Directory:Magnetic Motors:Howard Johnson
- Directory:Steorn Free Energy
- Directory:Shinyeon_Energy Research Center
- Directory:Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry (Terawatt Research)
- Directory: Mechanical Opener for V-Gate Magnet Motor