PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Data pertaining to the Mylow Magnet Motor as part of the open source project.
Data Regarding Mylow's Motors
Speed Graph from April 3 Video
- Annotated by Sterling: Mylow's Replication of Howard Johnson's All-Magnet Motor -- Last Video (YouTube; posted by Sterling on April 5, 2009)
LightRider's RPM Data Page
- Magnet Motors > Mylow > Data / Videos >
RPM Data of Mylow's All-Magnet Motor - LightRider has programmed some software that works with an external sensor to automatically perform an acceleration analysis of any of Mylow's videos. Analysis of his glass table video from May 2 shows rapid acceleration at first, then reaching an equilibrium speed at around 5 minutes, which is maintained to the end of the ~10-minute video. (PESWiki; May 12, 2009)
Data from Other Systems
- Fields and more Fields - Ben writes: "In "messing around" with magnets on my wheel this AM with my Hall probe after the "Letdown", It was very interesting to discover that between EVERY UP facing NORTH Magnet, there is a PHANTOM but very real SOUTH FIELD and its strength depends on the spacing." (Mylow_Magmo; May 18, 2009 10:20 am Mountain)
Hidden Fish Line Found
- Featured: Magnet Motors > Mylow > Data >
Fish line mechanical drive discovered in Mylow magnet motor - Some keen observers have pointed out a cheater device, which when noticed becomes blatantly obvious: a drive mechanism via fish line. Was Mylow forced to do that as a ploy to discredit the entire operation which actually had some legitimate stuff, or was it all a strange hoax? (PESN; May 19, 2009) (Comment at Examiner.com)
- OS: MYLOW's Magnetic Motor based on Howard Johnson's Design - Project Home Page