PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Linear V-Track Magnet Accelerator by Brian Berrett
Page first featured August 30, 2009
Brian Berrett of Wilderness E.V. made this device a couple of years ago, and I'm finally getting a video of it up on YouTube. I would imagine that most of you have already seen something like this.
He would probably make more if you would like to get one from him.
It consists of two iron L-tracks fastened to a wood base in a slight "V" configuration. Along one track, the square magnets are attached with the "N" facing inward. Along the other track, with approximately the same even spacing, the square magnets are attached with the "S" facing inward. If I remember correctly, the magnets are neodymium. I think the ball being placed on the aluminum track in the middle is made of steel. It's not a magnetetic ball.
I put a piece of folded paper under the far end of the apparatus to give it a slight elevation above level, to show that the ball is pulled up-hill by the magnets. It doesn't take any energy to push the magnet into the region where it begins being pulled forward by the magnets.
At first, in looking at this, one might wonder if several of these were placed one after the other in a circle, that the ball might go from one to the next and continue going around without stopping, to demonstrate that magnets can be arranged to provide a primary energy source.
To test this theory, I borrowed a Hot-Wheels track from my boy and taped it to the end of the aluminum track with a slight decline, rather than the 45-degree end of the aluminum track, followed by the end of the wood. What happened in that case was that the ball accelerated up the track, but then, when it hit the Hot-Wheels track, rather than proceed forward, following the track downhill, it went about an inch then came back down the aluminum track, like it was on a spring.
In other words, it would appear that there is very definitely a gate effect in this configuration, with a net of zero, for no cumulative output eneryg production. However, I was informed on Sept. 1 that Jean Louis Naudin did some careful measurements on a setup like this and he concluded that there is a 113% efficiency.
Brian Berrett is willing to make these for people who are interested in trying them out.
Linear V-Track Magnet Spring by Brian Berrett
- (YouTube by PESNetwork; Aug. 30, 2009)
V Gate + 4
- (YouTube; August 28, 2009)
- - - -
- (YouTube; May 21, 2007)
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors