PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
OS:Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor
Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
- "I have been trying to encourage people to understand the basic principles, and have not focused on a specific design. So at this point, there is no schematic, no instructions, no published parts list and no reports of successful replications yet. I am working with a number of people who have various degrees of skill, time and resources, who are in the process of building models. Every design is different, according to the interests of the builder. Each person is bringing their own original ideas to their project and I am encouraging this." -- Peter Lindemann (Sept. 25, 2007)
The following websites are relevant to
- http://www.free-energy.ws/electric-motor-secrets/attraction-motor.html - general design
- http://www.free-energy.ws/bob-teal.html - Lindemann's site, regarding Bob Teal
- http://www.energeticforum.com/renewable-energy/271-electric-motor-secrets.html - forum
- http://www.esmhome.org/library/bob-teal/index.html - schematics and pics of inside the motor
- Download - On Oct. 1, 2007, as part of the Free Energy Now radio series, Sterling D. Allan conducted a 1-hour, live interview with Peter Lindemann regarding his Rotary Attraction Motor. Also addressed gravity motors.
- "I was able to see Peter Lindemann demonstrate his motor and circuit technology at a booth he had at the ExtraOrdinary Technology conference in Salt Lake City in July, 2007. The Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor video below shows the set-up that Peter was demonstrating at the conference. It was an impressive set-up; a convincing presentation. He told me that discloses how to do all of what he does, and he is glad to see others replicate it, but he doesn't put it all together in one place. He all but said that if one were to piece everything together, one could build a self-sustaining over-unity system with energy left over for practical use." -- Sterling D. Allan (Sept. 25, 2007)
- Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Video was recorded June 13, 2007 (YouTube; June 17, 2007)
"Designed by Peter Lindemann. This proves this new type of motor can be built by modifying off-the-shelf motors. This demonstrates all of the basic principles in the Electric Motor Secrets DVD, which discusses the Bob Teal attraction motor technology. No efficiency or power claims are made for this Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor. This is simply an early test to demonstrate the principles. Closing the gap will increase the power. Schematics and pics of inside of motor are here: http://www.esmhome.org/library/bob-teal/index.html"
Memo from Lindemann
On Sept. 25, 2007, Peter Lindemann wrote:
"Pictures of the modifications made to the Series Motor [as depicted in the image to the right here taken from the above video] are found on the bottom of this page: http://www.esmhome.org/library/bob-teal/index.html This page also shows a schematic that was used on the motor at the time, but I am currently running the motor using the circuit from the first link (above)."
Notes on Video contents
Early test of series 1 DC motor modified to run on attraction principles discussed in Electric Motor Secrets DVD
- All the windings are removed from the motor.
- The rotor is shaved to be more rectangular -- more like a cross bar.
- The commutator is abandoned; there are no brushes.
It basically free-wheels. The only friction is bearing friction.
The circuit is simple, using a mosfet switch, triggered by a magnetic Reed switch, which is activated by magnets on the pulley.
It will run in either direction. The movement of the rotor is independent from the input (e.g. loading the rotor does not increase the amperage going to the motor) -- a true "no back EMF motor".
In short-out mode (resembling a back EMF motor), rather than recovering energy in a light bulb, the motor runs more roughly, draws more than twice as much current, and runs slower.
Lindemann-modified motor is compared to a factory, unmodified motor, which doesn't free-wheel. Close-up given at the end to show the motor manufacturer label and specs: April 1983, Howard Industries....
On March 14, 2007, Aaron wrote:
Thank you all for responding to my announcement that the Missing Bob Teal Interview had been found. The link to view this interview is here: Energetic Science Ministries | Bob Teal | Magnipulsion
But first, I'd like to give you a little bit of history on how this came about. As of 2007, the work of Bob Teal and his Magnipulsion Engine from 1976 has all but been forgotten. Teal was granted two patents for his mechanical, reciprocating electromagnetic attraction engine in 1977 and 1978. However, nothing in these patents disclosed the essential secrets of its extraordinary operating characteristics. Its capabilities were only hinted at in a rare piece of company literature. By 1978, Teal was out of money, and work on the Magnipulsion Engine had stopped.
Luckily, these documents fell into the hands of Free Energy researcher Dr. Peter Lindemann in 1979. By 1983, a group of people in Santa Barbara, California, including Peter Lindemann and Michael Knox, were working on reviving Teal's ideas and developing their own advanced power plant called the Flux Motor. The Flux Motor produced extremely high torque and was able to recover over 80% of its input electricity. Unfortunately, this group also ran out of money before finishing their work. So, the secrets of these amazing electric motors lay quietly in a file box for 24 years.
In January of this year, Dr. Lindemann decided to produce a new DVD called Electric Motor Secrets, and base this new educational film on reviving Bob Teal' s Magnipulsion Engine principles and designs. I was working with Dr. Lindemann on another project when I learned of his plans. Remarkably, eight years ago, I was given a VHS tape by Free Energy researcher Dr. Lawrence Kennedy. It included an interview of a man demonstrating an extraordinary engine back in the 1970's. That man was Bob Teal, and he was demonstrating one of the last models of the Magnipulsion Engine ever built! In this film, he shows a number of the extraordinary characteristics of this machine. First, it ran on very low current by eliminating the counter EMF. And second, it recovered over 90% of its input electricity to either recharge its batteries or run light bulbs. The short film is a remarkable piece of history.
I have already viewed Dr. Lindemann's Electric Motor Secrets and I guarantee to you that he shows everything about how the Magnipulsion Engine worked and much, much more. So, here is the link to the Missing Bob Teal Interview and the links to learn how to build the electric motor of the future.
For more info click this link: Bob Teal | Magnipulsion
On Sept. 25, 2007, Peter Lindemann wrote:
"I am in the process of building a system with very close air-gaps and an optical commutator so that high torque and high energy recovery can be demonstrated in the same machine. But this machine is not finished or tested yet so I can't make any claims about it at this time."
- Energetic Forum > Electric Motor Secrets - "This will be the only forum I will participate in for the discussion of the information in my new DVD Electric Motor Secrets. Here, we can discuss 1) What Back EMF is, 2) How to engineer around it, 3) How to maximize mechanical energy production in attraction motor designs, 4) Bob Teal's Magnipulsion Engine, 5) and problems encountered in building models. In order to be fair to others in the Forum, please do not post here if you have not seen the DVD presentation Electric Motor Secrets. I look forward to helping all of you fully understand these ideas." -- Peter Lindemann (March 15, 2007)
See Discussion page
- Review:Electric Motor Secrets DVD by Peter Lindemann
- Directory:Peter Lindemann
- Directory:Bedini SG
- Review:Video:Bearden:Energy from the Vacuum