PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Keppe Motor Fan Kit 4.0
- See also: Directory:Keppean Scalar Motor
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 9, 2013
Yesterday, The STOP the Destruction of the World Association announced the release of a new Keppe Motor Fan Kit & Assembly Manual. (Scroll down to "Kit and Manual 4.0: Advanced Fan Manufacturing Guide")
- "With this 37-piece kit and 35-page, illustrated, step-by-step, do-it-yourself assembly guide, you'll find detailed color illustrations, photographs, texts, as well as all of the fan's components, so you can assemble your very own Keppe Motor fan. You'll also find a basic exploration of Norberto Keppe's New Physics, the science behind the Keppe Motor -- a must-read for anyone interested in the scientific basis behind this revolutionary technology. The Manual also contains a detailed explanation of the Keppe Motor and even a section on finishing the wooden pedestal.
- "The Keppe Motor Fan uses 1/3 of the energy of a similarly-sized, conventional electric fan, because it works through resonant magnetic pulses. The STOP Association has decided to release this technology to the world in the hopes that many interested individuals will contribute to the study of this landmark technology."
The kit is available for USD $295.00, plus a universal shipping fee of $55 (since the price for shipping from Brazil to most destinations in the world are within a similar price range); for a total of US$ 350.00. This is a steep price for a fan, but remember the attributes of the fan, and remember that this is a teaching tool.
While I was visiting their production facility, it was clear to me that they would not have any problem keeping up with whatever volume of orders might come in for such a kit. As of the launch of this announcement yesterday, they said they had 10 ready to go.
A few days ago, I received in the mail one of their earlier kits for just the motor. It came in a hand-crafted wooden box with a sliding lid on it, and a couple of CDs, along with the kit materials. They leave nothing to chance, including also some superglue and a Duracell 9-volt battery. Nowadays, such an assembly is mostly just a memory of the "good ol' days," but not with the STOP Organization, for whom such things are a way of life.
Here's a photo of me today with that Keppe Motor Kit 1.0:
- http://KeppeMotor.com (Scroll down to "Kit and Manual 4.0: Advanced Fan Manufacturing Guide")
PES Network, Inc. will receive a 10% commission on all kits sold through the above links.
- Directory:Keppean Scalar Motor
- OS: Keppe Motor: Latest
- 19th International Conference on Analytical Trilogy, July 6-12, 2013
- OS:Keppe Motor FAQ
- OS: How to Start a Keppe Motor Manufacturing Enterprise
- OS:Keppe Products
- Keppe Motor Manual 4.0
- OS:Keppe Motor Fan Kit 4.0
- Classifieds:Keppe Motor group seeks accredited lab to certify efficiency
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors