PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
OS:Keppe Motor FAQ
- See also Directory:Keppean Scalar Motor
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
February 7, 2013
This page was commenced February 7, 2013 to respond to some of the comments that were posted to our Open Source Keppe Motor--Manual and Video Now Available story posted at PESN a couple of days before that.
These first few answers were provided by Cesar Soos, who was primarily involved in taking Dr. Keppe's Trilogy principles and embodying them in a motor.
Q. Hasn't the Pulse Motor Concept Been Around for a Long Time?
Yes, pulsed motors have been around for quite a long time. With the advent of solid state commutation in 1962 and the rare earth permanent magnets in the 1980’s. DC Brushless motors became the best option for a number of applications and raised the efficiency standards to the maximum achieved by conventional technology.
Some engineers consider DC brushless motors pulsed motors because they are electronically commutated and display square-like waveforms.
Nevertheless they are constantly supplied with energy from the power source. The Keppe Motor is unique because it is based on Keppe’s disinverted new physics which states that matter exists and is maintained in time and space through resonance of two complementary components called action & complementation, in opposition to Newtonian action & reaction.
Therefore, the Keppe Motor technology works with self-controlling pulses given by the motor, not by the source. In this way it is able to collapse the magnetic field in the coils to get the complementation (not reaction) component while reaching resonance. As physics states that every oscillatory system reaches its maximum efficiency at the resonant point, then, any rotary machine working with this principle would fulfill this requirement, and that’s exactly what the Keppe Motor does.
Q. Aren't Super High-efficient Motors in this Power Output Range Common?
Yes, but they are expensive and have more complex electronic control systems than the Keppe Motor.
Also, conventional motors cannot (in principle) reach better efficiency within their work range than any resonant system in nature because resonance is a law of nature. The Keppe Motor tries to copy nature and that’s the reason why it is more similar to the functioning of the heart or the lungs, etc. being able to work from 1rpm to 40,000 rpm WITH THE SAME VERY HIGH EFFICIENCY!!!
Conventional motors don’t do that.
Q. What is the Patent Status?
The following was given in response to the comment: "The patent application is currently archived (withdrawn) and there is no way to have a patent granted anymore."
Extensive research on the field has been carried out by professional attorneys who attested the Keppe Motor originality before requiring the patent.
The patent is waiting for analysis, not denied.
The Attorney Law Office - Patent answer:
- “Dear Sirs,
- This is to inform you that the correct patent application number in Brazil is PI 0906310-2. This application is in force and waiting the examination procedure by the Brazilian PTO.
The Keppe Motor working principle follows Keppe’s original ideas exposed in his book “The New Physics Derived from the Disinverted Metaphysics,” and thus has no similarities with other motors in the market or patent previously filed. (Check the book, available in English)
Q. Is Ozone 'Beneficial'?
Everything in excess is harmful for health, even pure water. If ozone was harmful, we should use gas masks after lightning storms, which in fact purifies the air thru the production of ozone from dioxygen.
If we make a quick research about the benefits of ozone in oxygen therapies, we should find a lot of information about the benefits of ozone. In fact it has been shown:
- To increase oxygen delivery to the tissues and organs of the body,
- To increase blood circulation,
- To detoxify the body's systems, and
- To boost the immune system.
- To stimulate the production of white blood cells, which are necessary to fight infection.
- To have anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
- To increase oxygen and hemoglobin disassociation, thus increasing the delivery of oxygen from the blood to the cells.
- To have a detoxifying effect on our body.
- To accelerate the citric acid cycle, which is the main cycle for the liberation of energy from sugars. This then stimulates basic metabolism.
- To have an anti-oxidant effect by scavenging the free radicals present in our body.
- To help relax and loosen muscles by reducing the buildup of lactic acid.
- To help to oxidize toxins so they can be eliminated through major organs.
- To help increase blood circulation, which helps injured muscles repair more quickly.
Q. Wouldn't Any Brazilian Certification Office Suffice?
No. See reasons here:
- Featured / Classifieds: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
Keppe Motor group seeks accredited lab to certify efficiency - As the Keppe Motor group rolls out their open source motor (output range of between 50 and 600 Watts) for manufacturers worldwide, they are looking for an official laboratory to measure and sign off on the efficiency of the motor. Brazil is lacking in such laboratories because the Brazilian government does not have such a requirement for motors below 1 horsepower. (PESWiki; February 1, 2013)
Q. Where are the exact terms of the licensing agreement?
The terms are listed on the sales page prior to making purchase. You have to agree to them in order to make the purchase.
Q. Will the Keppe Motor Self-Start?
Yes, this is accomplished by simply placing a magnet off-center so that when the motor stops, it is positioned such that when the power is turned on, the coils will act on the magnets to get the rotation going. See the instruction video, time stamp 38:11. During normal operation, the effect of this magnet is net zero. It's only when the rotation comes to a halt that it comes into play to properly position the motor for its next power up.
In the News
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
Keppe Motor FAQ Page Posted - Cesar Soós, who was primarily responsible for embodying Dr. Keppe's Trilogical principles into a motor, has responded to several questions/comments, including addressing: How is Keppe pulse motor unique? Aren't high-efficiency motors common? What is the patent status? Is Ozone beneficial? (PESWiki; February 7, 2013)
- Directory:Keppean Scalar Motor
- OS: Keppe Motor: Latest
- 19th International Conference on Analytical Trilogy, July 6-12, 2013
- OS:Keppe Motor FAQ
- OS: How to Start a Keppe Motor Manufacturing Enterprise
- OS:Keppe Products
- Classifieds:Keppe Motor group seeks accredited lab to certify efficiency
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors