PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Latest developments in the Joe Cell Replication Project. Latest news for Joe Cells in general.
February 27, 2007
- Joe Cell > A Photographic Update on BJ's Recent "Proton Cell" Progress - BJ claims to have been able to run engines on nothing but a Joe Cell a few years ago, and has been working recently to replicate those results.
December 23, 2006
- Joe Cell > European runs engine on Joe Cell - Joe Cell list member, Zsolooo announced yesterday that he was able to get his 1985 Mazda 626 engine to run on nothing but the Joe Cell input for an hour after disconnected his fuel line.
Nov. 1, 2006
- Joe Cell > Inventor runs engines on 'Proton Cell' - "BJ" explains how his version of the Joe Cell works, and why it works, giving specific instructions about how he has been able to achieve repeated success. (PESN; Nov. 1, 2006)
Aug. 10, 2006
- Joe Cell is magnetically charged - Video from Jack Handy shows a compass needle being effected by a cell. Needle goes 33 degrees off true north as the compass is situated directly over the cell.
- Joe Cell charges itself as capacitor - Video from Jack Handy shows a Joe Cell acting as a capacitor, verification of different layers of the cell, with an electrometer.
July 11, 2006
- Scientific Method worth while in fringe energy too - A call for the same level of scientific rigor in cutting edge energy technology research as is required in mainstream science, not more, not less. Mentions the recent Joe cell claims and approach as an example of how not to do things. (PESN; July 11)
June 30, 2006
- NEC Announces Substitute Presentation for Joe Cell Seminar - Due to the lack of a validation of Peter Stevens' claims to run a vehicle on a Joe Cell with fuel line disconnected, substitute presentations on clean fuel conversions and the Proell effect are now planned for the July 30 seminar in Salt Lake City. (PESN; June 30, 2006)
June 23, 2006
- New Energy Congress presses Peter Stevens for validation of Joe Cell claims - With a few days turning into two months, and the Joe Cell Seminar looming, the Congress is setting a deadline for Stevens to demonstrate his claim to be able to get a vehicle to run completely on a Joe cell, with fuel line disconnected. (PESN; June 23, 2006)
- Does Joe-Cell Research need "Orgone Whisperers"? - Perhaps what is needed in solving the riddle of how to use Joe Cells to harness orgone energy is less brute force science and more intuitive sensitivity -- in the spirit of the Horse Whisperer. (PESN; June 23, 2006)
June 22, 2006
- Running a vehicle on Joe Cell is difficult and unstable - Bill Williams has said it took weeks to get his truck to the point of running 100% on the Joe cell, and that once achieved the system was very unstable and dangerous. Much R&D remains. (PESN; June 22, 2006)
June 20, 2006
- Joe and Peter video (1.5 hours) - The video begins with Peter showing the test engine to which he will be adding a cell soon. Joe and Phil play with a Suzuki without positive on the coil. A discussion on the cell from Joe's perspective. (Video by Peter Stevens; June, 2006)
June 15, 2006
- Greg Watson resigns from the New Energy Congress after a motion was made by NEC founder, Sterling D. Allan to censure Watson because of his hotheaded mannerism in handling the validation (or lack thereof). Watson was going to be one of two NEC witnesses when the validation was ready. Earlier in the day, Watson had threatened Peter Stevens with a class action lawsuit. This was what spurred Allan to call for Watson's censure. Watson responded by resinging.
- Greg Watson's resignation from New Energy Congress (JoesCell2 list)
- Greg Watson's resignation (NEC list)
June 11, 2006
- Peter says: Just a quick update. [I've] refitted the manifold gasket which was causing a problem -- tin/asbestos. So we should have something to tell you on Tuesday this week. Thank you for being so patient. I have been away out in Moree this weekend for a family celebration and Skype Conference call thru to the Netherlands energy meeting. Also, I believe Mark is back on Wednesday, so it may be opportune.
- A history of the Joe cell - Peter Stevens describes from his perspective the role he played in "Joe" getting into the Joe cell. Alex Schiffer's entry to the scene. A view of some of the politics of science involved. Includes photos of early inventions by Peter Stevens. (PESN; June 11, 2006)
- Peter Stevens -- profile page - List of inventions, links to his work with the Joe cell
June 2, 2006
- Water Fuel Experimenter Threatened - NEC member, Ken Rasmussen and his team have been working on a water-to-energy electrolysis process that turns out to have similarities to that of Prof. Kanarev. Rasmussen's work ceased after a member of the research team was threatened at gunpoint on May 16, 2006. (PESN; June 2, 2006)
May 23, 2006
- Peter Stevens Interview about Running a Car on a Joe Cells - an older (~1993-4) interview. (3AW Melbourne Victoria Australia; FreeEnergyNews.com)
May 22, 2006
- Peter Stevens explains the process of charging a Joe Cell - 20 min video. (Posted May 22, 2006)
May 4, 2006
- Directory:Kanarev Electrolysis - A very similar process to the Joe cell -- with five patents.
May 3, 2006
- Joe Cell Seminar - July 30, Salt Lake City - Peter Stevens, from Australia, will give a five-hour workshop showing how to build a Joe cell, how to install it on a car, and how to run the car on the Joe cell -- with the car's fuel line disconnected (hopefully!). (PES Network; NEC)
April 27, 2006
- How to Make and Run a Joe Cell - Interview of Peter Stevens by Adrian Mutimer, to further pin down the process of how to build, prime/charge, and then run a car on a Joe cell. (PESN; Apr. 27)
April 25, 2006
- OS:Joe_Cell:Validation - Directory of validations and related resources pertaining to the Joe Cell Replication Project.
April 23, 2006
- Theory > Robert Indech, PE, gives Joe Cell function explanation from academic perspective - Explanation covers Joe Cell operation, some construction considerations, potential dangers, and a physics explanation of the process. Explanation is limited to stage one during which the cell is behaving as an electrolysis unit, prior to the positive lead being disconnected in stage two.
April 22, 2006
- How to Run Your Engine on Your Joe Cell - Peter Stevens give instructions to Chris about how to run his car engine on the fuel cell he made, with fuel line disconnected.
- Joe Cell Assembly Instructions Video - Using the kit that Nutech2000 sells, Ringo has filmed every stage from cell assembly, installation, orgone accumulato jacket, figure eight, sea salt skum, alkaline water, press fit cone, blind plug, and much more.
April 21, 2006
- The Orgone Accumulator Handbook - 1999 book by James DeMeo teaches hot how to concentrate and work with orgone (life) energy using simple, readily available materials. Includes construction plans, experimental use, and protection regimens against toxic energy. 
April 20, 2006
- Project Needs - page created for listing things needed to expedite the project.
- OS:Joe Cell:Instructions:Subtleties - Subtle things that have traditionally been inadvertently omitted from instructions.
April 19, 2006
- Parts by Tom - Tom, of Colorado Laser in Colorado Springs, is willing to cut stainless steel parts at cost for the Joe Cell Replication Project.
- Hotsabi's e-Cell is a Joe Cell variant - Uses an electrolysis process to inject hydrogen into the air intake of a vehicle, resulting in improved fuel economy of around 50%.
April 18, 2006
- Andy Graham's replication of the Joe Cell - His objective is to charge water magnetically and electrically. Video posted shows a vortex like swirling of vapor above the cell. (April 17, 2006)
April 17, 2006
- Wiki tips - page created
- Cautions - page created
- Joe Cell Items For Sale - page created
- Contacts - page created
April 16, 2006
- Video of Bill Williams' Ford Engine Running on Joe Cell - 1 minute video taken March 20, 2006 shows Joe cell inside engine compartment near front of vehicle, connected via vacuum tube to the under-side of the carburetor.
- How to Run Your Vehicle on a Joe Cell - Joe Cell Stretches the Believability Envelope with Working Replications. Explanation of the highly unusual technology and some of the astonishing claims surrounding it. This fuelless technology could make gasoline and diesel obsolete, while not requiring a change of the engine infrastructure now in existence. (PESN; Apr. 16, 2006)
April 15, 2006
- Right navigation column created, along with the following sub-pages, branched out from the main page.
- http://joecellhydra.com domain name registered and set up to forward to this project's home page. 
- Bill Williams replication - Bill had his truck running on a Joe Cell, with tremendous power in the first part of April, 2006. He was visited on April 11 by two men who told him to stop all alt energy activities. He complied, destroying his lab notes, etc. See story at PESN.com. This page aims to restore what information was available about his specific replication.
- James Wildman's Joe Cell replication (page created) - "the truck has twice its normal power, ...but will not yet run on the cell alone"
April 13, 2006
- Modified Joe Cell Extracts Aetheric Energy to Charge Water - Device charges water electrically and magnetically. Sets off Geiger counter when the aetheric energy beings to flow. (PESN; [July 28, 2002])
- Shocker Bottle -- Arc from Water - Arc comes off the top of the magnetic water (distilled); evidence at your fingertips of aetheric science not accounted for by present models of physics. (PESN; [Feb. 3, 2004])
- Joe Cell Truck Builder Threatened, Destroys Plans - After announcing that he had successfully built a truck that runs on Joe Cell technology, drawing energy from water and Orgone, Bill Williams said he was approached by two men who requested that he stop his research, threatening him with dire consequences if he didn't. Others are keeping it alive. (PESN; Apr. 13, 2006)
- Bill Williams' Joe Cell -- REPLICATION PROJECT AT PESWIKI COMMENCES - In the first part of April, 2006, Bill Williams told a discussion list that he successfully tested a device known as the Joe Cell. It allegedly feeds off Orgone energy and uses electrically charged water as the "gate" or medium through which the aetheral energy is drawn from the surroundings and transferred to the automobile engine. He was in process of disclosing how he accomplished this when confronted on April 11 by two unidentified individuals who told him to cease all of his alternative energy work or there would be dire consequences. Williams complied, but others involved are doing all they can to make sure the information is republished and replicated widely.
April 8, 2006
- Directory:Joe Cell - A Joe Cell is similar to an electrolysis cell built with concentric stainless steel pipes.