PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
News: Translation: 100909: He runs and runs and runs
On Sept. 9, 2010, the following article regarding Mike Brady and the Perendev magnet motor appeared at http://www.merkur-online.de/lokales/nachrichten/prozess-betruegerischer-erfinder-verkaufte-magnet-motor-911870.html The translation from German into English below is by Google."
merkur -online > Local > News > Process: Fraudulent inventor sold "magnetic motor"
He runs and runs and runs
Munich - The idea seems brilliant: an engine that generates its energy through the magnets themselves, the manner of a Perpetuum Mobile. On the latter have countless nut to crack - it is against the law of dynamics.
The engine recognized the European Patent Office does not accept. Nevertheless, the inventor , Michael B. (61) the magnetic motor (Permanent Magnet Machine) marketed from 2006. Before the court yesterday he has the charge of serious fraud, particularly vehemently cursed, and then silence.
The technician from South Africa, with residence in Switzerland was in Munich Perendev EnergyPower Ltd., in the business he led. The company advertised on the Internet for the magnet motor, as described in the interview NetJournals, a magazine for new energy technologies, his invention. He aroused the indictment the impression that the engine was ready for production, started production. He had offered the exclusive license contracts for the "Permanent Magnet Machine ". He had already loaded for presentation to the Sheraton, but said from the short term. Apparently he felt threatened by the power companies.
The indictment lists 40 candidates, paid the down payments or royalties from a total of 617 826.50 euros, without ever getting an engine to face. In addition, 21 takes the prosecutor attempted fraud action on a possible loss of 388 243.50 euros. Some customers demanded their money back in vain, and showed to the inventor.
It may be the tip of the iceberg, because according to many prospective Verteidigernfühlen not injured, they wanted to wait for the development of " a few years. " Richter Joachim Eckert told the defendant's conscience : "The idea may be revolutionary. Another story is, however, to go public and something to show what may not correspond to the truth when it is claimed, for example, 60 motors would be ongoing, in Spain had begun production.
Charged are 70 witnesses from home and abroad, lawyer Christph Knerr, "There may be more. " The judge offered a sentence of four years and nine months in the case of a confession from the accused declined with vigorous shaking.
Michael B. has been designated for a different case from Germany. His adopted home of Switzerland him over because of the fraud investigation in Germany. After his sentence he Vebüßugn the deportation threat to South Africa. There, the accused will in no case, the reason - a potential threat of prosecution - one can only guess. The trial continues.
- Directory:Perendev Power Developments Pty (Ltd)
- Directory:Perendev:Latest - Newest developments
- Directory:Replications of the Perendev Magnet Motor
- Revealing what I know about building the Perendev magnet motor - Sterling Allan comes forward with insider info in hopes that it might help the many people out there trying to replicate Michael Brady's all-magnet motor. (PESN; July 31, 2010)
- Blueprints that Brady conveyed
- Photos while in Johannesburg, showing the motor from various angles and in process of being assembled.
- Brady's House - including a shot of the kitchen table I was sitting at when a witness confirmed he had seen the motor running
- Around Johannesburg - including the machine shop we went to to pick up the newly fabricated motor components (rotors and stators); neighbor Nielson Mandella's home; opulence/poverty contrast; street vendors
- History Snapshots - of various iterations also tried and claimed to work
- Aluminum Version (pre-dated the polypropylene version seen in the video)
- Plans for the 1/4-scale version by Doug Furr
- Pre-Perendev Patent (Expired) - most likely pirated by Brady, with no credit
- Witnesses - three people who said they saw it running
- Johannesburg Trip Report