PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
News:Archive:October 6, 2011 E-Cat Test Updates:Page 03
Page 3 of our archives of the real-time updates we have been posting about the October 6, 2011 test of the E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) in Bologna, Italy, attended by around 30 scientists from around the world.
Click here for the most recent updates.
Saturday, October 8, 2011
Some graphs have been made by a third party, using the data from NyTeknik, that show a clear gain of energy was produced.
I wish that NyTeknik, that was at the test and helped with the test, would produce graphs like these. If they cannot, I hope someone who was at the test can compose a set of graphs like these.
Andamenti (con potenza) = Trends (with power)
Andamenti termici = Thermal trends
Energia = Energy
Fine = finish?
Ingresso = input
Inizio/fine autosostentamento = Start/End Self-sufficiency
Lineare (Stima E Out a regime) = Linear (Estimated Steady and Out)
Lineare (Stima E IN a regime) = Linear (Estimated And In To The System)
Modificato = modified
Potenza = Power
Potenza ingresso = Input Power
Potenza modificato = Power changed
Potenza out = Power Out
Potenza resistore = Power resistor
Rendimento complessivo = Total Efficiency
Stima = estimate Tempo = Time
-- Nocompromises 11:13, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
-- SilverThunder 12:36, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
VIDEO MADE BY NY TEKNIK IS NOW ON YOUTUBE TOO:
--Francesco 10:59, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
Here is another post that Andrea Rossi has made to his blog.
Dear Carlo Ombello: At this point the word is exclusively to the market. The Customers will tell you if the E-Cat works properly or not. The set up war perfect, the position of the thermocouples proper, the energy produced before the self sustained operation was already more than the energy consumed, even if of course for the first 2 hours we just heat up, if you read carefully the data you will discover that as soon as the temp of the primary is arrived up to 100 Celsius the production of energy was more than the consumed energy, there has been a period during which the resistance has been turned on for 10 minutes and turned off for 10-15 minutes, durind this period we already got more energy than we consumed, until we arrived to the stabilization, and at that point we produced more than 3.4 kWh/h consuming nothing. Who wants to understand, can easily understand, who wants not to understand will not steal a single second of my time. By the way: we did not consider, to be more conservative, all the energy lost through the insulation: in total a surface of 5000 square cm heated up to 60-80 Celsius… As a matter of fact, the energy produced by the E-Cat has been more than the one measured, and we wanted this, to be very conservative. About the delta T: we have taken for the calculation the minimum delta obtained during the self sustained period, to be connservative. The position of the thermocouple is correct. You can proof this: buy the same connection we used (costs 10 dollars in any shop of hydraulics and plumbing) insert water at whatever temperature you want, put a thermometer in the same position we used, take the temperature; then, put the same thermometer a couple of inches more distant, you will see no difference, provided the pipe is insulated. Warm Regards, A.R.
-- Nocompromises 10:32, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
Andrea Rossi posted the following in response to my post on his blog. This is good news, because we have confirmation that the resistor was not turned on during the self sustain mode.
Dear Hank Mills: The 3 and half hours of self sustaining have been done without spots of resìistance on. What I said is that the spots of resistances turned on after the sustaining mode is stabilized have a duration of 10 minutes and that the minimum dueation of the self sustaining mode is one hour. Of course it can be more, as you saw in the test, wherein it has been 3 and a half hours long. A computer will regulate this in the commercial units. Warm Regards, A.R.
-- Nocompromises 10:13, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
It seems like very little new information has been posted in the past several hours. I hope that we will get more information and data from those that attended the test. I would especially like to see a graph from someone attending the test, that shows the input power (measured every couple of seconds) used from the start of the test, to the end of the test.
-- Nocompromises 09:56, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
I posted the following to Andrea Rossi's blog.
Dear Andrea Rossi,
You have stated the following more than once, I believe.
"The drive is turned on for spots of 10 minutes, as you have read in the NyTeknik Report."
I have looked and looked through the data from the period of "self sustain mode" in NyTeknik's report, that can be found at the following URL.
I do not see anything in that paper documenting that the drive was turned on for spots of 10 minutes after self sustain mode began. Actually, other than the device producing "frequencies" being turned on, it does not indicate any power was utilized after the start of self sustain mode.
So to be clear, are you stating that after the start of self sustain mode, the main drive (not just the box producing frequencies) was turned on for ten minutes, from time to time?
If so, NyTeknik should include the information in their above linked document, because after looking multiple times, I cannot find it.
Thank you for all the hard work you are doing.
-- Nocompromises 09:48, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
Here is the text of Rossi's appeal, following up from the Oct. 6 test:
- “The E-Cat basic module “for the People”, that we will put in commerce within months, will be 40 cm long, 40 cm large, 40 cm high, will weight 60 kg, the shape of a cube. I need a design cheap ( I want to put it in commerce at a price of 500 euros per kW) but nice, very nice. I will buy the design which I will choose and everybody has my honour word that I will not use designs not paid. I need it within two months.
- Go to the report of Nyteknik to see the pipes position: that will be it.
- Please send proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am sure that from the enthusiasm od our Readers will pop up a masterpiece.”
-- SilverThunder 08:05, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
We've added the following two relevant bullets to our news:
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi > Validations > Oct. 6 >
Photos of the October 6, 2011 E-Cat Test - A collection of photos from the historic demonstration of one of Andrea Rossi's cold fusion modules that goes inside his 1 MW system (also present). (PESWiki; October 7, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Following Bologna Test, Andrea Rossi Works Towards 1 MW Plant Launch, Seeks Help in Designing an E-Cat "For the People" - Andrea Rossi is looking for help coming up with an "E-Cat basic module 'for the People', that we will put in commerce within months. [It should] be 40 cm long, 40 cm large, 40 cm high, weight 60 kg, the shape of a cube. I need a cheap design (I want to put it in commerce at a price of 500 euros per kW) but nice, very nice." (E-Cat World; October 8, 2011)
-- SilverThunder 07:42, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
We've posted a new heading below #Test Result Reports to link to the main reports that have been published. I know of four so far. Let us know if there are others out there, so we can add them to that section.
-- SilverThunder 05:58, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
From Francesco CH:
On October 7th, 2011, Italian scientific journalist Maurizio Melis of Il Sole 24 Ore, who witnessed the test in Bologna of the previous day, wrote:
- "In the coming weeks Rossi aims to activate a 1MW plant, which is now almost ready, and we had the opportunity to inspect it during the demonstration of yesterday. If the plant starts up then it will be very difficult to affirm that it is a hoax. Instead, we will be projected suddenly into a new energetic era."
-- SilverThunder 05:52, 8 October 2011 (PDT)
- - - -
Here's a synopsis Hank wrote:
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Cold Fusion > Rossi > Validations > Oct. 6 Test >
E-Cat Test Validates Cold Fusion Despite Challenges - The test of the E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) that took place on October 6, 2011 in Italy has validated Andrea Rossi's claim that the device produces excess energy via a novel Cold Fusion nuclear reaction. Despite its success, the test was flawed, and could have been done in a way that produced more spectacular results -- as if confirmation of cold fusion is not already stunning enough. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; October 8, 2011)
-- SilverThunder 23:12, 7 October 2011 (PDT)
October 9,10, 2011
Saturday, October 8, 2011
- News:Archive:October 6, 2011 E-Cat Test Updates:Page 03
Friday, October 7, 2012
October 5,6, 2011
- News:Archive:October 6, 2011 E-Cat Test Updates:Page 01 - day of the test
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator (E-Cat)
- News:Rossi Cold Fusion | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Industrial Heat, LLC - acquired Rossi's technology
- PowerPedia:Energy Catalyzer
- OS:Replicating the E-Cat
- Directory:Andrea Rossi's E-Cat Validations
- Directory:Andrea Rossi's Cold Fusion Energy Catalyzer (E-Cat): Frequently Asked Questions
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator:Rossi's Hints
- OS:Cold Fusion E-Cat Case Design Competition
- News:Defkalion Hyperion
- Directory:Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold fusion
- DOE 2004 Cold Fusion Report
- PowerPedia:Foundations for Cold Fusion
- PowerPedia:Cold Fusion Theories
- Leslie Pastor's review of Cold Fusion
LENR NEWS, BLOGS, MAGAZINES:
- News:Cold Fusion | 2006-2010 | 2011 | 2012
- News:Rossi Cold Fusion
- Cold Fusion Times
- Directory:Cold Fusion Now
- Directory:New Energy Times
- Directory:Infinite Energy Magazine
- News: Cold Fusion: 60 Minutes: More Than Junk Science
LEADING LENR COMPANIES:
- Directory:Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator (E-Cat) | News
- Directory:Brillouin Energy Corporation (BEC)
- Directory:Francesco Celani's LENR / Cold Fusion Cell
- Directory:Dennis Cravens
- Directory:LENR-Gen Distributed Power Units from George H. Miley and LENUKO
- NanoSpire, Inc.
- Directory:Athanor Hydrobetatron LENR Cell of the Leopoldo Pirelli Industrial High School in Rome
- Directory: NUCAT Energy LLC
- Directory:JET Thermal Products
- Directory:Francesco Piantelli
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- http://PESN.com - Feature stories by PES Network, Inc.
- Latest - Leaves some of the lesser stories out
- This Week in Free Energy™ - digests
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy