PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Radio:Free Energy Now
Free Energy Now (.net)
For latest listing of upcoming and archived shows, visit http://FreeEnergyNow.net
One-hour, live radio show each Monday from 9:00 to 10:00 pm Arizona time. (Same as Mountain time from Nov. 2 - March '09)
All shows are available for free download from http://FreeEnergyNow.net The following sites also make the archives available.
- http://pesn.mevio.com - publicly accessible
- http://podcast.com/show/17321/ - at PodCast.com
- http://www.bbsradio.com/archives/free_energy_now.php (login required)
- Radio:Free Energy Now:Archive:2009 - index here at PESWiki
- Radio:Free Energy Now:Archive:2008 - index here at PESWiki
CALL IN LIVE! - Mondays, 9:00 - 10:00 pm Arizona (same as Mountain time Nov. 2 - March '09)
- 602-277-KFNX (5369)
- See http://FreeEnergyNow.net for list of upcoming shows as well as archive recordings of past shows.
- Featured: Radio > Anti-Gravity
Interview with Tim Ventura of American Antigravity - Tim has been covering antigravity for a very long time, as well as various cutting-edge clean energy technologies. He has also built some "Lifter" devices that use ionic forces to levitate a triangular object several feet in the air. (FreeEnergyNow; Feb. 2, 2009)
- Featured: Fuel_Efficiency > Hydrogen Injection >
Hydrogen-Boost has been upping mileage for eight years (Interview) - Industry pioneer talks about his mileage enhancement system that can increase mileage from between 15% and 50%. Besides the onboard electrolysis unit, his system also includes fuel heating, a permanent engine treatment, an electronic control circuit to control the air/fuel ratio, and driving tips. (PESN; Jan. 27, 2009)
- Featured: ZPE / Tom Valone >
Zero Point Energy devices 5-10 years from market (interview) - Tom Valone, author of several books and tracts on the subject, gives an overview of the ZPE concept and recent developments toward working prototypes. Nanodiodes, already developed, could be the key ingredient for harnessing this energy that is everywhere present and constant. (PESN; Jan. 21, 2009)
- Top 100 / Featured: Radio > NEC >
Sterling on Coast to Coast this Monday - On Jan. 19, 2009, beginning 10:00 pm Pacific, Sterling D. Allan will be a guest with host George Noory for two hours, talking about various exotic clean energy technologies and the Top 100 as generated by the New Energy Congress which he founded three years ago. (Coast to Coast AM)
- Top 100 / Featured: Engines > Retrofits > MYT >
Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine Going to Production (Interview) - World famous inventor, Raphial Morgado, sets forth a plan for his technology roll-out without requiring auto maker's cooperation. One of Angel Labs' retrofit engines the size of an alternator could replace an SUV engine, increasing performance, and yielding mileage as good as a Prius. (PESN; January 13, 2009)
- Featured: Jobs > Energy Efficiency / Denby >
Denby Energy making energy auditing easy (interview) - After seeing how easy it is to do energy audits that can help businesses save a lot of money on energy, attorney, Michael Denby set up an online training program to instruct others how to embark on this as a $70k - $130k/year career. (PESN; Jan. 1, 2009)
See more at
- 'Free Energy Now' Weekly Radio Spot Launches - Host Sterling D. Allan will discuss the latest cutting edge energy technology developments from around the world. (PESN; July 29, 2006)
- This Week in Free Energy™ - Weekly ten-minute briefing by Sterling D. Allan, live, each Sunday evening at 7:50 Mountain, broadcast by host James Arthur Jancik of Feet to the Fire, from Chicago, and archived.
PES Network Sites
- New Energy Congress