PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
"Latest" Archive: January - April, 2008
Click here for most recent "latest" listings.
April 30, 2008
Electromagnetic > David Bowling's Continuous Charging Device - Arizona inventor says he has developed a device that will put out a continuous 12 volt electrical current which he has then been using to run motors, small appliances, and charge batteries.
April 29, 2008
Anti-Gravity > Review - An Introduction to Gravity Modification - Book by Benjamin Solomon provides a daring and courageous rewrite, starting from a clean slate, of the physics of forces in a world where gravity modification is taken for granted.
April 27, 2008
- Hydrogen Injection > 2008 Hydrogen Booster Rally Report - Event organized by County Commissioner, Larry Jarboe, drew three cars that traveled from St. Mary’s County to the Florida Keys using hydroxy gas generated by on-board electrolysis units. The contestants included a "Smack Booster" and a Prius fitted with Bob Boyce' system that achieved 64 mpg.
April 23, 2008
- Concentrated Solar > eSolar Utility-Scale Solar Power - eSolar thermal power systems use reflected sunlight via heliostats as a heat-source to drive electric generators. Using small heliostat size and the advantage of mass production, eSolar systems were designed to minimize cost, realizing economy-of-scale at 33 MW, becoming cost competitive with fossil-fuel-powered plants.
- Videos About Wind Energy - We have compiled a collection of videos of various types of Wind Turbine technologies.
- Geothermal Videos - We have complied a collection of videos of various types of geothermal energy generation methods and uses.
April 19, 2008
- Algae as Fuel Videos - We have complied a list of videos related to Algae oil and hydrogen production.
April 15, 2008
- Biodiesel Videos > Biodiesel Videos - PESWiki provides a list of online videos relating to biofuel and biodiesel use and production.
April 15, 2008
- Refrigeration > Pot-in-Pot Non-Electric Cooling System - Nigerian inventor, Mohammed Bah Abba's award-winning, simple-to-implement invention of and evaporative cooler, consisting of one pot inside another, with wet river sand in between and a damp cloth on top. When kept in a dry, well-ventilated, and shady location, water evaporates, cooling the inner container.
- Batteries > Earth Batteries - Directory of technologies and resources relating to the generation of electricity from earth (dirt, with plants, minerals, moisture, earth's magnetic field, etc.) The Earth Battery technology is actually 150+ years old, and was a major source of power during the 1800s.
April 14, 2008
- Global Warming > Greenhouse Gases - Provides graphs, charts and other information on water vapor, CO2 and various other Global Greenhouse Gases.
- Global Warming > Videos - Global Warming - Directory of commercial movies and other videos related to Global Warming and Climate Change.
April 8, 2008
- Hydrogen Injection > Smack Booster hydroxy injector - Another on-board electrolysis system provides hydroxy gas at a rate of 100 liters per hour, to go into the air intake, which is said to improve mileage and decrease emissions. The Smack booster plans are available for free, and it costs very little to build yourself. Also, a kit is available for $200.
April 6, 2008
- Nanotech / Thin Film Solar > Nanosolar a leader in the drive to make solar affordable - Nanosolar has developed proprietary technology that makes it possible to simply roll-print solar cells with performance and durability similar to silicon-wafer cells, while cutting the costs, making solar affordable. The long-term limitation will be the growing scarcity of Indium.
April 3, 2008
- Nuclear > Will CERN's Large Hadron Collider Destroy the Planet and More? - The particle accelerator set to begin experimentation this summer is now the subject of a lawsuit that alleges that "compression of the two atoms colliding together at nearly light speed will cause an irreversible implosion, forming a miniature version of a giant black hole."
April 2, 2008
- Magnet Motors > Mike x's CD Magnet Motor - On March 30, Mike x posted a video to YouTube showing a CD with magnets attached on its surface, spinning with just one rotating stator magnet to keep it going. This is an all-magnet motor, with no electrical input. He's presently working on repeating the effect.
April 1, 2008
- ZPE > Zero Point Energy Inventor Self-Destructs - Oregon Vortex resident, Tniop Orez, nearly solved the riddle of harnessing zero point energy when on midnight of Friday 13, he successfully divided by zero, only to realize he did not have a control mechanism in place. (FreeEnergyNews)
March 31, 2008
- Events > ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2008 in Albuquerque - July 31-Aug 3 conference will cover such topics as Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • Zero-Point Energy • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • Brown's Gas • Low Temperature Plasma • GEET • ElectroGravitation • ElectroMedicine • Magnetic Healing. (PESWiki)
March 28, 2008
- Fuel Efficiency > Hydrogen Injection > HAFC > JeffOtto.com LTD's challenge to HAFC critics - HAFC hydrogen boost dealer, Jeff Otto, lays down the gauntlet regarding the company (UCS of A)'s guarantee of a 50% improvement in mileage, asking for any skeptic to come forward with $5000 cash to matched by him in the same amount. Winner takes all. (PESWiki; March 28, 2008)
- Electromagnetic > Sprain > Radu Electromagnetic Motor - Radu Vacarescu has build a Sprain-like electromagnetic motor, using a spiral arrangement of magnets around a rotor, then using an electromagnet to get the rotor past the magnetic stick point. Is his claim of a COP of 4 a measurement error?
March 25, 2008
- Solid State > Daniel Pomerleau Free Energy Coils - Autistic Candian, Daniel Pomerlou, has given numerous demonstrations of free energy generation using only coils of wires; and mind power. Powers 200 Watt bulb, skill saw, motors and other appliances in front of electrical engineers who have no idea how he does it.
March 23, 2008
- Fusion / Plasma > Noblefuse Plasma Messiah and his Electromagnetic Fusion - Solomon Azar has built a proof of concept demonstration device involving a Tesla coil and underwater plasma that allegedly gives off gamma radiation, a sign of nuclear combination. He also professes that he is the Messiah. (PESWiki; Mar. 23, 2008)
March 22, 2008
- Bio-Energetics > S.C.E.N.A.R., Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation - Developed for the Russian space program to replace medical treatment for astronauts during space travel. The SCENAR uses biofeedback - by stimulating the nervous system - and is able to teach the body to heal itself of a wide variety of illnesses.
March 21, 2008
- Directory:Solid State - Directory of solid state (no moving parts) energy technologies.
March 20, 2008
- Plasma / Lighting > Luxim's tiny but powerful plasma lightbulb - Silicon Valley's Luxim has developed a solid-state plasma light bulb called Luxim LIFI™. It is the size of a Tic Tac and gives off as much light as a streetlight. Because it doesn't use electrical connections, more of the energy goes to light, rather than heat.
March 18, 2008
- Organizations > Greer > The Orion Project Launched to Create Plausible Free Energy Technology - After 18 years of combing the planet for a plausible, working free energy technology that his colleagues could help bring to the world, Dr. Steven Greer's next move is to gather $3 million in donations to establish a research organization that can fabricate such a technology.
March 17, 2008
- Solid State > Steve Marks Toroid > Jack Durban's experience with Steve Marks Toroid Generator - Former key associate in a non-mechanical technology that allegedly extracted copious free energy from the environment, is ready to tell all, after more than a decade of silence. He says that the technology worked, but that Marks was less than honest in his business dealings.
March 16, 2008
- Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Cold Fusion and Gamow's Paradox - Wladimir Guglinski provides an additional argument for the need for new foundations for nuclear fusion physics, saying that the existing theories are unable to explain the alpha decay of U238 ("unsatisfactorily explained by Gamow’s theory").
March 14, 2008
- Gravity Motors > Karra Green Energy's Gravitational Power Generation - Company from Syria has a patented static gravity motor design that they say could address the world's renewable energy needs, providing 24/7 energy up to 4 megawatts in size. We found out about them through their booth at the WIREC conference in DC last week. (PESWiki; Mar. 14, 2008)
March 10, 2008
- Electrolysis > Hydrogen Injection > Independent Report on Water4Gas - Ebook by Ozzy Freedom provides instructions on how to build an on-board electrolizer to provide hydroxy gas to inject into the air intake of a vehicle for improved mileage and performance, as well as reduced emissions. How does it compare to other systems, kits, plans?
March 8, 2008
- Electromagnetic > Harvey Achieves Constant Speed with His MPMM Magnet Motor Variant - Video shows a modified MPMM motor that involves tying a stator magnet to a coil and circuit to coordinate its pumping action to keep the motor running at a constant speed. "The unique nature of this approach is that the rotor is propelled by the stator, not the solenoid." (PESWiki; March 7, 2008)
March 7, 2008
- Organizations > World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries - For many years, the ministry has been claiming to have around 100 sundry exotic energy technologies for sale (multi millions of dollars), including versions of gravity motors, engines that run on water, radiant energy devices (solid state or mechanical), inertial propulsion devices, and pollution remediation.
March 6, 2008
- Cold Fusion > JET Energy is Developing Cold Fusion Technology - Having brought cold fusion through many generations of advancement, Mitchell Swartz' company is in process of developing the technology to the point that it could be commercialized. They made history in 2003 by running a large public demonstration for five consecutive days at MIT.
March 5, 2008
- EV > Why GM Created then Destroyed the EV1 - Leslie R. Pastor argues that GM had a significant motive for scrapping the EV1: they intended to prolong the use of gasoline system engines in cooperation and collaboration with the International Oil Companies.
March 2, 2008
- Cold Fusion > Examining New Foundations for Cold Fusion - W. Gulinski argues for the need for new foundational premises for cold fusion because otherwise there is no way to surpass some theoretical troubles such as are shown in Don Borghi's experiment. One such remedy is supposedly found in the Quantum Ring Theory. (PESWiki; Nov. 23, 2007)
Feb. 29, 2008
- Biofuels / Concentrated Solar / Clean Coal > GreenShift's CO2 Bioreactor - Patented process uses algae to consume greenhouse gas emissions from fossil-fueled power plants, giving off pure oxygen and water vapor. Light from concentrated solar panels is conducted into the algae chambers via fiber optics. Once the algae grows to maturity, it is harvested for conversion into ethanol and biodiesel fuels.
Feb. 28, 2008
- Biofuels > Cannabis Hemp as a Global Warming Solution - Proponents argue that easily grown and robust Cannabis Hemp is one of the best if not the very best plants overall for fuel, building supplies, medicine, fiber, food, paper, and substitute for wood. Some go so far as to argue that it could be the best solution to global warming. (PESWiki; Feb. 28, 2008)
Feb. 26, 2008
- Largest > Solar > Largest Solar Installations Worldwide - Index page created to track who is presently the largest, and whose claims to be the largest in the future are actually the biggest claims.
- Largest > Tidal > Largest Tidal Power Installations Worldwide - Index page created to track who is presently the largest, and whose claims to be the largest in the future are actually the biggest claims. The current largest is the Rance tidal plant in France with a capacity of 240 MW. The Ganghwa island plant, slated to be completed in 2015, will be the largest at 812 MW.
Feb. 24, 2008
- Propulsion - Directory of methods of increasing propulsion efficiency, and new methods of producing propulsion that are clean, renewable and potentially feasible.
Feb. 23, 2008
- Concentrated Solar / Stirling Engines > Infinia Corp's Stirling Solar Technology' - Infinia's solar technology entails a parabolic dish that focuses the sun's energy onto their stirling engine that uses helium in a hermetically sealed system, requiring no lubrication inside the machine, nor maintenance. (PESWiki; Feb. 21, 2008)
Feb. 18, 2008
- Fuel Efficiency > Spark Plugs > Pulstar Pulse Plugs > Jerry Wills Testimonial on Pulstar Plugs - Driving 24,000 miles in a 1999 Chevy K1500 Suburban since August 29th, 2007, Jerry Wills saw his mileage increased by around 40%, going from 10-11 MPG without the plugs to an average of 15+ mpg with the plugs, saving him more than $2,500. (PESWiki; Feb. 18, 2008)
Feb. 13, 2008
- Thermal Electric > Belleza Thermoelectric Generator - Paul Bellezza wants to be able to mass produce his "Highly Efficient Thermoelectric Generator," an invention that would produce electricity more efficiently than anything now on the market. He knows the invention works. He hasn’t yet been able come up with a way to reliably reproduce it. (PESWiki; Feb. 13, 2008)
Feb. 12, 2008
- Fusion > Fusion Power in the Next Five Years? - General Fusion hopes to create small fusion reactors that cost around $50 million a piece and generate roughly 100 megawatts allowing for roughly 4 cent / kwh electricity. Magnetized Target Fusion uses lithium as a fuel, which is heated and mixed with intensely pressurized plasma. The only byproduct is helium and other harmless gasses.
Feb. 18, 2008
- Vertical Axis Wind Turbines > EnergyTower is a Mini Tornado Energy Device - The Energytower is said to be a controlled reproduction of a tornado inside a cylindrical tower.
Feb. 6, 2008
- Electromagnetic > Perepiteia Generator Aims to Harnesses Back EMF - Thane Heins of Potential Difference Inc stumbled upon a way of making electric induction motors work, at the very least, more efficiently. At most, he may have found a way to manipulate magnetic fields so that instead of slowing down a generator it speeds it up.
Feb. 4, 2008
- Biomass / Clean Coal > Biomass-based "Coal" Makes Coal Plants Renewable and Clean - NewEarth Renewable Energy, Inc. produces a "coal" equivalent from biomass sources. The pellets do not smoke, and produce virtually no pollution, yet have the same BTU content as coal, but at a lower price, ultimately.
Feb. 3, 2008
- Green Flight - An index of clean or energy-efficient flight concepts, prototypes, and available products relating to human flight.
Feb. 2, 2008
- Magnet Motors > MPMM > Replications > Bruce_TPU Replicates Turbinator's Effect - Placing a loose rotor magnet on top of the round stator magnet, Bruce_TPU said he was able to repeatedly achieve acceleration for about two seconds, and sometimes sustained rotation. (PESWiki; Feb. 2, 2008)
Jan. 31, 2008
- Directory:Microwave-based Oil Extraction - Methods of using microwave frequencies to extract oil and gas in seconds from shale, coal, and tar sands. The microwaves are tuned to an optimum frequency to separate the component parts which can be burned or condensed into liquid fuel, using only a small portion of the energy produced.
Jan. 29, 2008
- High Altitude Wind Power > Makani Aims to Harvest High Altitude Wind - "Makani Power is seeking to harness high-altitude wind energy to produce energy at an unsubsidized real cost significantly below that of the least expensive coal-fired power plants, the current benchmark of the lowest cost source of power." (PESWiki; Jan. 29, 2008)
Jan. 28, 2008
- Concentrated Solar > Shults' 6 kW Concentrated Solar System - Technology combines solar hot water panels with one large fresnel lens to flash the hot water to steam for running a turbine to generate 6 kW of electricity, all for around $6,000, with an ROI of 3-5 years. (PESWiki; Jan. 28, 2008)
Jan. 27, 2008
- Investment Resources > Question: Is there a New Energy Development Application of the Microfinance Mode? - In considering the microcredit model in which small loans are given for business development in the third world, I couldn't help but wonder if there might be an application to funding New Energy prototype development. (PESWiki; Jan. 27, 2008)
- Heat Pumps - Air-source heat pumps typically deliver 1 1/2 to three times more heating energy to a home than the electric energy they consume. This is possible because heat pumps move heat rather than convert it from a fuel (as combustion heating systems do).
Jan. 25, 2008
- Hydro / Piezoelectric > Harvesting Rain Power Via Piezoelectric Landing Pads - Scientists from CEA/Leti-Minatec in France have developed a system that recovers the vibration energy from raindrops falling on a piezoelectric structure. The system works with raindrops ranging in diameter from 1 to 5 mm. Simulations show that it's possible to recover up to 12 milliwatts from one of the larger "downpour" drops.
Jan. 24, 2008
- Humor > Red Green Show - Perpetual Motion Machine - Hilarious spoof on the perpetual motion mindset. Comedian inventor devises method for keeping his law mower running without having to purchase fuel. (PESWiki; Jan. 24, 2008)
Jan. 22, 2008
- Tidal / River > Venturi System Optimizes Water Flow Harnessing - Patented venturi containment system increases turbine efficiency 3.85 times what the turbine would produce without the system, making this a world leading design. The company is now commencing the commercialization stage, with an expected price that competes with coal in the range of 3.5 to 6 cents per kw-h.
- Magnet Motors > MPMM > Replications > Variablestatus' replication of the OC MPMM Magnet Motor - A loose variant replica only decelerates. It does illustrate rotating magnetic field interactions at a distance of a few inches. (PESWiki; Jan 22, 2008)
Jan. 20, 2008
- Tasks:Pages to Migrate - Listing of pages to migrate from FreeEnergyNews.com to over here at PESWiki.com.
- Magnet Motors > MPMM > Replications > vipond50's replication of the MPMM Magnet Motor - "Today after reconfiguration of the Stator magnets to a dual bearings, I had a approximately one minute self operation of the device and maintained a constant RPM once Stator Sync occurred." (PESWiki; Jan. 20, 2008)
Jan. 19, 2008
- Human Powered / Water > Aquaduct Mobile Filtration Vehicle Wins Google's Innovate or Die Contest - Designed for third world applications, the vehicle combines the work of pedaling a bike with the work of transporting and filtering water. Mobile pedaling option possible with simple clutch. Will this western idea prove plausible where it was intended? (PESWiki; Jan. 19, 2008)
Jan. 15, 2008
- Waste to Energy > Video: Waste to Energy -- an Overview (3:01 minutes) - A brief video by PES Network introduces the concept of cost-effectively turning garbage and sewage into energy, either as electricity or as fuel. Addresses methane harvesting, plasma, solar, and catalytic pressureless depolymerization. (PESWiki; Jan. 16, 2008)
- Magnet Motors > MPMM > Replications > Hydrocontro's Replication of the MPMM magnet motor - User "hydrocontro" proposes that this counter-rotating stator design accomplishes what he observed in another magnet motor design he built which only worked if the stator were held by hand. He also observes that his MPMM replica "spins better one direction (CCW) then the other (CW)". (PESWiki; Jan. 15, 2008)
Jan. 14, 2008
- Magnet Motors > MPMM > Sean CLaNZeR's replication of the OC MPMM Magnet Motor - Using a temporary stator magnet configuration, awaiting arrival of the proper stator magnets, Sean CLaNZeR showed brief acceleration in his replication of "Overconfident's" all-magnet motor built by Al... As far as we can tell, this marks the first successful replication of the effect to any extent. (PESWiki; Jan 14, 2008)
Jan. 13, 2008
- Gravity Motors > G Force Rotational machine demo video posted - Since 1993, an Armenian inventor has been demonstrating his patented machine that harnesses static gravitational energy to turn a 3 meter diameter wheel that turns a 300KVA electric generator. Just release the brake, and off it goes. Commercial version expected in about a year. (PESWiki; Jan. 4, 2008)
January 8, 2008
- Thermal Electric / Solar > Johnson Electro Mechanical Systems - Thermal energy system invented by the person who came up with the Super Soaker can achieve a conversion efficiency rate that tops 60 percent with a new solid-state heat engine. It uses temperature differences to create pressure gradients that are used to force ions through a membrane, instead of moving an axle or wheel. Inventor has also come up with an ambient energy conversion system as well as an electric heat pump.
- Open Source / Funding > Revenue Potential of Open Source Energy Projects - PES Network, Inc is glad to work with inventors to bring their technology forward via an open source method. We are confident that there are several revenue centers that can be tapped to make this path worth while.
January 7, 2008
- Suppression / Organizations > PES Interview with Steve Greer Transcribed - One of the most knowledgeable and best people to coordinate the funding, promotion and release of zero-point energy, Dr. Steven Greer discusses free energy suppression and his personal effort to bring forth the technology, including his plan to spearhead the massive public disclosure of a key technology, to help ignite the new clean energy revolution poised to begin. (PESWiki; Jan. 7, 2008)
- Organizations > Advanced Energy Research Organization (AERO), LLC is a new research and development group formed to develop and strategically protect new energy and propulsion technologies. It is our goal, utilizing a unique strategic approach, to bring forth these new environmentally sound technologies to replace virtually all fossil fuel, internal combustion and ionizing nuclear technologies within 20-30 years.
- Cold Fusion > G.E.M. Technologies "Omega Energy Cell" - Recent tests by Princeton Electrochemical Engineer confirm significant overunity in what is alleged to be a cold fusion reaction, capable of powering all modern machines. Allegedly, a device the size of a cantaloupe could power a vehicle. (PESWiki; Jan. 7, 2008)
January 6, 2008
- Milkovic Pendulum > Theoretical support for Two-Stage Mechanical Oscillator - Publication-pending paper by professor and physicist, Nebojsa Simin, sets forth a theoretical and mathematical way to explain the energy excess in the two-stage oscillator set forth by Veljko Milkovic. (PESWiki; Jan. 2, 2008)
January 5, 2008
- Magnet Motors > Steorn Forum Members Post Their Own Magnet Motor Demo Video - A couple of forum members have been kicking around ideas for how to build an all-magnet motor with no other motive force. One of them shot a video showing acceleration of the device, but he doesn't seem to realize what he's accomplished. (PESWiki; Jan. 5, 2008)
January 4, 2008
- Obituaries > Magnet Motor Pioneer Dies - Howard Johnson of Blacksburg, Virginia passed away on the evening of Jan. 2, 2008. He was one of the most famous names in the field of Magnet Motor research, in which magnets are the only motive force. (PESWiki; Jan. 4, 2008)
January 3, 2008
- Electromagnetic > EBM > 10 MW EBM Working Prototype Ready to Go Commercial - Don Grant of South Shore Energy Generation in Ontario, Canada gives an update to the progress of Gamma Managers' Energy by Motion (EBM) motor, saying a 10 MW production prototype exists and is for sale.
- Current "Latest" Index for PESWiki
- Recent changes - computer generated listing of all changes made to site.
- "Latest" Archive
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- NEWS BY TOPIC --> Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Fundraisers | Rossi Cold Fusion
Trickle: Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Hydroxy / HHO | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy
- PESN - Stories by PES Network, Inc.
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy - 10-minute weekly wrap-up radio
- Free Energy Now - radio show featuring specific technologies