PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2013:09:22-24
Archive of Free Energy Blog posts from September 22-24, 2013
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: G1's Gyroscopic Resonant Inertia Pulse Motor Generator • QEG funded to complete phase 3 • Just Posted David W. Allan to Wikipedia • Rich guy in La Palma, Spain with QMoGen • First QMoGen -- by Otis T. Carr (?) • 1.5 V AAA Runs Low Cost Hydrogen Production • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated August 30, 2014; 23:55 GMT)
20130924_23:25: Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for TeslaTech Conference 2014
- Featured: Events > TeslaTech Conf. > 2014 >
Preregistration Special / Call for Papers for ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference 2014 - Steve Elswick writes: "Speaker selection has started for the 2014 ... Conference (July 30 - August 3). We are seeking presentations on research and devices in the fields of: Tesla Technology • Magnetic Motors • ZPE • Energy Saving Devices • Cosmic/Radiant Energy • ElectroGravitation, [ect.]." (PESWiki; September 24, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 16:21, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_19:45: Another Silly Video from Platinum Invests (QMoGen)
On August 31, I posted a story: Platinum Invests' 50s B Movie Features Q-Mo-Gen (E-Mag) and Reactor.
Then on Thursday, September 19, Umberto sent me a link to yet another silly video they posted titled (translated by Google): "Magnetic Motors and Dissociators", featuring a "Hamster Power Plant, starring Chestnut the Hamster," with silly music and mixture of hamster footage and footage of their QMoGen and Reactor devices.
With just 30 views after five days, apparently, its not getting the viral treatment; but that's probably because they are not yet taken seriously as really having a working free energy device. You have to admire their attempt at marketing. It's fun to have some light-heartedness.
Ultimately, popularity is likely to wane until the technology is solidly verified; either by them or by one of the 27-some other QMoGen technologies.
-- SilverThunder 12:39, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_19:15: Barely Getting By
I just posted this update on our latest Need Support page.
"Still just barely getting by, wondering how were going to pay some upcoming bills. Last Friday, we harvested a tree of peaches, and Cheri has been making peach jam and peach salsa and bottled peaches. She also is making homemade bread each night in the bread-maker for the kids lunches, to save on money."
I'm fortunate to have a wife to put up with the skinny times in this quest for free energy.
-- SilverThunder 12:15, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_16:00: Northern Lights Solar Solutions
User Solartubs posted a new page at PESWiki.
-- SilverThunder 09:11, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_16:00: Platinum Invests Preparing (QMoGen) Demo?
I received the following link this morning by Skype at 9:11 am Mountain time from Umberto of Platinum Invests Group Corporation in Spain.
They are near the top of the list of contenders on the QMoGen page (self-looped motor-generator system with energy left over for use), which page or class I have listed in #1 position in our Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies listing.
Google translates the text as:
- The online television PLATINUM INVESTS GROUP CORPORATION SA
- Our new website will start broadcasting on tv
The image at the right is a screen grab as of around 9:24 am Mountain time; so (according to the timeanddate.com calculator) the scheduled launch of whatever is being launched is...
- Friday, November 1, 2013 at 06:00:00 AM GMT
I asked Umberto:
- Can you tell me what will be broadcast?
- - live video stream of a unit running?
- - business demos?
- - 24/7 streaming?
He hasn't responded yet.
-- SilverThunder 09:11, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_14:55: Championing the FE Underdogs
Here's an excerpt of an email I sent just now.
- From: "Sterling Allan"
- Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:15 AM
- Subject: Re: for you interest
- You just don't seem to get it.
- I'm all for free energy of any kind. But my particular emphasis is on "exotic", which few dare champion because they worry too much about what people will think about them.
- My only concern is to see good stuff that deserves a chance get a chance. And yes, it means that there will be a lot of duds. That's part of being on the extreme cutting edge.
- There is no way something mainstream like Arpa E would pay any attention to the exotics. Too far out there.
- You are [...] on a rampage against the exotics, while claiming to be for any solutions. You denigrate things every chance you get. [...] [You play into the ridicule factor that is so effective in killing morale.]
-- SilverThunder 07:51, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_14:35: Poll: Q-Mo-Gen or QMoGen?
Sean McGuinness, our editor (thanks, Sean for all your great work in helping tidy up my writing), thought I should bring this question to the "collective mind."
Here's a link to a quick poll.
How should we abbreviate "self-looped motor-generator system with energy left over"?
(The shape of the letter Q conveys the idea of "self-looped with energy left over") Q-Mo-Gen is easier to read, and more clear, but QMoGen is much easier to write, taking half the time. The domain name I grabbed for a shortcut to forward to our PESWiki page is http://QMoGen.com
-- SilverThunder 07:35, 24 September 2013 (PDT)
20130924_03:45: A Capella Science on Quantum Stuff
Dennis brought this to my attention, saying:
- I'd like to be the 1,000th person to tell you about this video.
- This guy has a masters in physics and is a talented musician. He has set a lot of Quantum Physics buzzwords and phrases to Bohemian Rhapsody.
- Given the relationship between energy (alternative and otherwise) to QP, I thought you might enjoy.
Amazingly talented, both vocally and in editing, and video presentation and in lyric creation around a well-known song.
I'm going to have to do one of these some day. I also do a capella. And I also have a silly side. You guys are going to see a side of me you've not seen before. If you want a sampling of a more serious recording I did where I recorded my own voice playing multiple parts, see Message of Gladness, which I composed a couple of decades ago when my parents left to serve a procelyting mission.
-- SilverThunder 20:45, 23 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_19:15: Electronic approaches to direct drive an induction generator; without mechanical gearbox
Deggory, who gives a lot of great links to me, including the link below to the ValyEnergiStar info, gave me a link to this article.
Except in this case, he's not just an observer but an experimenter who has replicated this one.
Here is some of what he said about it this morning (slightly edited):
- Well it's not much overunity
- This will only work when grid is there
- I am currently working on this. If any update comes, I will share
- The main problem what I have faced is the heat generated in the system
- When I tested similar type the heat went to upto 180 to 200 degrees
- This was the problem that Ismael Aviso or other free energy inventors have faced
- The problem that I faced was the heat.
- If we are working on smaller device the loss is less, but as we go on increasing the power, the lose was more.
- It's open loop [not closed looped]
- I was getting extra power, [but] was not able to loop it.
- Usually all the wind turbine uses induction motor or neo magnet generators to produce power.
- [The] induction motor will become generator only when if it is rotated above its sysc speed which is 1800 rpm
- What stated in the article is that he is able to make normal induction motor a generator if it is rotated at 18 rpm, i.e. one % of sysc speed.
- Why this is important is that normally, [a] wind turbine uses turbine which is rotating at 18 rpm to speed it to 1800 more using gears.
- So using the system, what is used in the article he can use that same turbine without using any gear to make it as generator.
- So now, [the] cost of making wind turbine becomes less
- If the system works at 18 rpm as generator, we need no turbine. We can use normal motor to rotate it as generator.
- Why I said mine is open loop [is] because it uses the grid power. When this goes to this system it amplifies the voltage by 1.5 times.
- Right now, I am studying this effect -- what's said in the article
- The problem [that] he and I [are] facing is the heat produced.
- I just started his a few months back.
- Currently, he has a device that can make 30kw from normal induction motor using what he is said in the article.
- So far, I am getting the effect -- what he is saying.
- Say if I input 20 volts to this motor generator, I am getting 30 volt out, which means I am getting voltage amplification
- You know power is voltage times current.
- If I am able to reduce the voltage to same 20 volt, I am getting increase in current.
- This is the same effect I am getting.
-- SilverThunder 12:24, 23 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_18:30: ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System
New feature page, posted in our news. Tentatively new #1 in our Top 5. But dropped down due to noticing what could be a "hidden" wire.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System - For the first time in our Free Energy News history, Valy Valintin of Romania appears to be selling "Autonomous systems from 10 kW - 100 kW for € 1 per watt." The system appears to entail a motor, wind turbine generator (without the wind), and flywheel. (PESWiki; September 23, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 11:29, 23 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_04:05: US Legislation to Turn Free Speech into a Privilege
Here's an excellent video posted September 14, 2013 by Infowars about the attack on free speach. This will effect us, too, in the free energy alternative media.
-- SilverThunder 21:05, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_03:55: Aviso Has New Water Website
On September 12, 2013, I got an update from Ismael Aviso about his latest progress.
- The progress of my Alternative Energy Research and Development is going good now. I will give you update soon.
- By the way, I have a new website: http://avisowater.com
- My therapy, now, with cancer is getting better and shorter. I think I break the record of stage 3 cancer cured within 2 months of my therapy and cost only less than $400. This is my source of livelihood to support my family.
Here's a screen shot of their home page. Looks great.
-- SilverThunder 20:54, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_03:40: Ralph and Marsha Ring: Anti-gravity and conscious awareness in aether technology
Here's the latest video by GlobalBEM, posted September 16, 2013, from last November's conference in Hilversum, Holland, where Ralph and Marsha were a total hit, both before, during and after their presentation.
This is a recording of their lecture.
-- SilverThunder 20:40, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_02:40: Shalender Singh's Zero Point Energy Theory -- Introduction Video
- From: Zero Point Awareness Seminars
- Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2013 4:44 AM [Mountain]
- Subject: Zero Point Energy Theory -- Introduction video
- Hi Friends,
- This is the introduction video of zero point energy theory. It is not very descriptive as it is meant for the general audience before we start the special seminars for each section. You are the first set of people who have been informed about it.
- Best Regards,
Posted by SilverThunder 19:42, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130923_02:25: Electrical Engineer Volunteers to Attend TurXotor Demo for PESN
The following was posted at http://TurXotorDemo.com
Earl L, my associate with the New Energy Congress nearly from when we founded it in 2005, offered tentativeley today to attend the TurXotor Demo on PESN's behalf, to assess, shoot video, take photos, and write reports for us; beginning with a rapid report on the first day. This will be very important, to get the word out whether this thing is for real or not, and to what extent. If it's for real, there will be a lot of Electric Vehicle (cars, trucks, trains, boats) manufacturers who will want to license the technology to apply to their vehicle line.
He is an Electrical Engineer living in Western Europe with 40+ years experience, and he has empathy for these kinds of outside-the-box electronics approaches. For example, several years ago, he was involved in a project call the "Hippie MoGen". Nevertheless, he also knows that things need to be proven out for people to take them seriously. He has the credentials needed to do something like this.
The limiting factor for being ablt to do this trip is budget. He would need help on expenses to afford the plane ticket and hotel expenses. You can send him donations via PayPal to . We can keep a tally here about how we're doing on the fundraising for that. He said he would refund everything if he turns out not going.
Since he lives in Europe, the cost to get him there won't be as much as it would to get me there. The advantage of having Earl do this is that the plane ticket will not be nearly as much. It would cost Earl around 600 euros for the flight, and around 100 Euros per night for hotel. It could cost me around $5000 USD for the flight.
Also, as an Electrical Engineer, Earl will be more qualified that me in signing off on the legitimacy of the technology. The disadvantage is that he doesn't have as much experience as I do in reporting, both in taking and posting photos and videos in a timely manner.
-- SilverThunder 19:27, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130922_19:10: Tour of Tesla Model S Manufacturing Plant
A couple of weeks ago, someone sent a link to this amazing [8_lfxPI5ObM video]. You'll want to watch this 4:55-minute video in full screen.
How far Tesla Motors has come.
Back in the early days, on June 28, 2006, our PESWiki feature page about them pre-dated the Wikipedia and other coverage they started getting in the mainstream. In some regards, because of the name "Tesla" and our value of that name, we glommed onto this before most others did. Even today, if you Google "Tesla Motor Company", our PESWiki feature page is included in the top ten results shown. For years, our page was in the top three, even without quotes around the name.
So as I watched this plant tour showing the various steps of robotics manufacturing of the Model S, I couldn't help but dream about the future when some of the more exotic free energy technologies we track will likewise be hitting the big times.
-- SilverThunder 12:09, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130922_18:45: Tesla Motors Patents 400-Mile Battery Pack
- New Tesla Patent: 400-Mile Battery Pack Using Metal-Air & Lithium-Ion Batteries - cars like the Tesla Model S by up to 40%, allowing for 400 miles of driving between charges. (CleanTechnica; September 19, 2013)
- Tesla Motors is exclusively an electric car maker, with Elon Musk expressing disdain for cars like the Chevy Volt and BMW i3, which pack gas-powered range-extenders. But Tesla may be working on a different kind of hybrid; a hybrid battery pack that could extend the range of cars like the Tesla Model S by up to 40%, allowing for 400 miles of driving between charges.
-- SilverThunder 11:42, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130922_18:30: Black SUV Bragade Races to Manhattan One Hour Before 911
- One hour before 911 - Witness describes a fleet of 8-10 unmarked, black SUVs with sirens and lights were seen racing towards Manhattan one hour before the first WTC tower was hit.
-- SilverThunder 11:33, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130922_16:40: Vindskip ship concept uses the hull as a sail
- Vindskip ship concept uses the hull as a sail - With its Vindskip (or Windship), the Norwegian designers at Lade AS have come up with an intriguing concept for a partly wind-powered "hybrid" merchant ship.
- With its Vindskip (or Windship), the Norwegian designers at Lade AS have come up with an intriguing concept for a partly wind-powered "hybrid" merchant ship.
- - - -
Comment: But what if the wind isn't blowing in a favorable direction? Now you're working against the wind in a major way. Maybe it's a matter of prevailing wind and predominant direction of travel. Nevertheless, I have a hard time seeing this one as feasible.
-- SilverThunder 09:37, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
20130922_15:30: Camera "sees" toxic emissions from individual vehicles in real time
- Camera system "sees" toxic emissions from individual vehicles in real time - Scientists at Spain's Universidad Carlos III de Madrid have helped design a system that images the emissions of individual vehicles in real time, on highways up to three lanes wide. (GizMag; September 17, 2013)
- According to scientists at Spain's Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), approximately five percent of vehicles on the road are responsible for about 90 percent of toxic vehicle emissions. Short of pulling each and every car over to analyze its tailpipe output, though, how does one go about identifying the offenders? Well, the UC3M researchers have helped design a system that images the emissions of individual vehicles in real time, on highways up to three lanes wide.
- - - -
With big brother upping the ante, this make the quest for Directory:Fuel_Efficiency all that more important. The ironic thing is that big brother is the biggest impediment to implementing many of these solutions.
-- SilverThunder 09:37, 22 September 2013 (PDT)
This blog started on September 22, 2013 by Sterling D. Allan
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy