PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:January:1-7
Free Energy Blog posts from January 1-7, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Mike Riverson passes on • Great Visit with Geoffrey Miller of EnergyBat Labs • QEG comes up with smaller version for experimenters • Jonathan Cahn at UN on Christians Persecution parallel to Holocaust • Highlights from Global Financial Update ThriveTogether Event • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated June 23, 2015; 19:50 GMT)
Fuel efficiency idea: Vaporizing hot water in cold air
A little brainstorm idea. Something to think about. From Peter Crunk, who says:
- News reporters were talking about playing and I thought about fuel efficiency idea with this concept.
- My major goal is to get HHO gas and hexane delivered together before the throttle body and then reducing the fuel injection.
- (YouTube; January 7, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 23:56, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
OzzoG Gravity Motor (that might actually be a QMoGen)
- Featured: Gravity Motors / QMoGen >
OzzoG Gravity Motor (that might actually be a QMoGen) - Nagendra Singh of Mumbai, India, announced at a press conference on December 16 that he is open to business discussions for the roll-out of his technology that he says is powered by gravity. Allegedly, the generators "are available in 5 KVA, 10 KVA , 20 KVA and 25 KVA configuration..." (PESWiki; January 7, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 23:24, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype
I found out about it from this segment from Alex Jones.
- (YouTube; January 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:08, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Sun flips poles again. Ho hum
Okay, so the gaseous sun cyclically flips its poles every 11 years or so. Therefore the recent flip is not as big of a deal as if the Earth's poles had flipped, which happens rarely -- more in the hundreds of thousands to millions of years range. 
And because it didn't happen here, then it's no big deal, right?
One news organization in the entire English-speaking world, whose material is chronicled by Google News, thought it was worth some ink.
I find that curious, especially considering the recent "polar vortex" phenomenon that has created a highly unusual cold snap in North America.
Let's see: "Vortex" has to do with spinning in an unusual way, and so does "solar magnetic pole shift." If no one else is going to speculate, I will.
Wait, it looks like Gary Hendershot took a shot at this in last night's "Barking at the Moon" episode -- not the spinning part, but the correlation between the solar magnetic pole shift and the polar vortex. He said that in the 50-some years he's been tracking the weather, with interest, that he doesn't recall ever having encountered that terminology before, though he has enctountered colder temperatures than this.
- (YouTube; January 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:26, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Top 25 Conventional and Exotic -- Prioritized
I've had someone volunteer to create some directory icon graphics, so I've created a list of the free energy types I consider most significant, since he has limited time, so he can start at the top and move down as he is able.
See Icon Priorities
-- SilverThunder 22:47, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
Finally got it up, after two months delay.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR >
LENR-to-Market Digest -- January 6, 2014 - Highlights include: Rossi's partner uncovered as Cherokee Investment Partners LLC, link with Chinese; 1,100 C E-Cat very stable; needs gens by millions; Defkalion completes 1st phase R&D for basic reactor; NanoSpire cavitation radiation replicated; MFMP gamma rays; Elforsk report & interview; Cyclone; ARPA-E invite; 18+ editorials (PESN; January 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:48, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
Free Energy is a far better solution to population issues than Dan Brown's Inferno
Posted a while ago:
- Featured: Spirituality / Economy / Water Purification >
Free Energy is a far better solution to population issues than Dan Brown's Inferno - The emergence of exotic free energy will have will have direct, positive impact issues of population and sustainability. Associated solutions include: Practical water desalination and filtration; Drastic reduction in transportation costs; Empowerment and education that will lead to more responsible birthrate decisions... (PESN; January 6, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:48, 6 January 2014 (UTC)
Port of Pasco trying to evict Green Power
TheNewsTribune reports provides an update on the Green Power Inc saga, also giving the history and complaints of investors, partners, employees. While money from new sources was used to pay back disgruntled old sources, employees dedicated to the green cuase went unpaid and languished; even as Spitzaur and his family lived lavishly.
My take on this is not that Michael Spitzaur Sr. is malicious, but that he is very inept at business and lacks proper ethics. He says that if he is liberated he will step down as CEO and let someone else run the company. I recall him saying something similar several years ago, but he retained control of the company and did not hand it over to someone more capable/ethical.
Here is an excerpt from the Tribune story:
- PASCO -- A troubled, controversial Pasco biofuels company faces eviction and the sale of its plant for failing to pay county property taxes.
- Green Power CEO Michael Spitzauer remains in federal custody after he was charged last month with wire fraud, aggravated identity theft and money laundering. [To which he plead innocent.]
- Last week, Spitzauer's lease expired with the Port of Pasco where he said he was building a plant to convert 100 tons a day of municipal solid waste into liquid and gaseous synthetic fuel.
- Port Executive Director Randy Hayden said the port has started eviction proceedings for a fabrication building, a warehouse bay and the land in the Big Pasco Industrial Park.[...]
- He's accused of defrauding investors of at least $6.7 million in the past seven years, although his debts reportedly total more than $28.4 million including interest, according to court, county and state documents.
- Of that, Spitzauer and Green Power owe at least $5.7 million to Tri-City companies and residents, as well as Benton and Franklin counties.
- A former Green Power employee told the Herald last week that Spitzauer's workers grew disillusioned as they repeatedly were not paid on time while their boss was posting on Facebook about expensive trips and purchases.
- Green Power was an environment of "lies and promises," said the former employee, who is still owed three weeks wages for his work on the unfinished Pasco plant.
- 'Lies and promises'
- Two years ago, Spitzauer was in the Green Power office daily, said the former employee.
- But that changed, and workers would not see him for weeks at a time, said the worker who asked that his name not be used.
- At times, Spitzauer told the staff of about 13 he was out of the state or out of the country, even though in court documents Spitzauer said he has not been out of the United States since 1996.
- Spitzauer's children would bring paychecks to the workers when Spitzauer claimed he wasn't in town. He and his wife have four children ages 10 to 17.
- When paychecks were late or workers were temporarily laid off, employees would see photos posted on Facebook by Spitzauer and his family about visits to Seahawks, Sounders and Tri-City Americans games, the employee said.
- At the same time that Spitzauer was living his lavish lifestyle, workers were struggling to pay their rent and other bills, the employee said. One employee told co-workers that her electricity was turned off while waiting for a late paycheck.
- Court documents show Spitzauer's sons drive a Hummer and have expensive toys, including new gaming systems and more than 100 pairs of athletic shoes.
- The former employee said Spitzauer bought a Mustang Cobra from one of his workers and also a body kit and rims for a Dodge Charger for one of his sons.
-- SilverThunder 15:23, 5 January 2014 (UTC)
3D Printing Your Very Own HV Atmospheric Motor
For those of you with 3D printers, you might find this R&D project to be of interest. From what I can tell, it's not to the point of being a practical solution -- only a demonstration of harvesting free atmospheric energy. Great science.
The primary source of information is http://laserhacker.com/?p=332 - "Free Atmospheric Electricity Powers Small Motor – Tesla Radiant Energy"
Thanks to Tony Z from the UK for bringing this to my attention. He posted the following on his site: Sync First: Finally We Have A Solution To Building Your Very Own Free Energy System At HOME! This Is The First One (For Now) I have Come Across For 3D Printing Your Very Own Free Energy Solution. (Video) Updated (Sync First; December 28, 2013)
- I have always wanted to test a radiant energy motor. This little motor is the beginning of my research in that direction. In the near future I will be making larger more powerful motors. The precision required will probably require my 3D printer. Stay tuned for future updates. Links to books and website: http://laserhacker.com/?p=332 Video correction: The 2000+ watt device was built by Jules Guillot.(YouTube; November 25, 2013)
-- SilverThunder 13:38, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
US Gov Suppresses Solar Hydride Free Energy System
Glenn Canady posted this over at Project.NSearch.com. Here's an excerpt:
- Bob Lazar, former Area 51 Engineer has a proven method that could let everybody run their cars and home completely for free by using solar energy to create hydrogen that is then stored in a hydride material to safely store the hydrogen. Once the hydrogen is stored in the hydride, it is 100% safe. You could shoot the tank with an incendiary bullet or a cut the tank with a chain saw and it will not blow up!
- To release the hydrogen as it's needed you simply supply heat the tanks and hydrogen is released as needed. Bob Lazar has converted a Corvette to run on this solar hydrogen hydride system. The Corvette, converted to run on hydrogen has a 400 mile range with 4 small tanks in the back of the car. Bob can then fully recharge the system overnight with his home hydrogen unit that is powered by solar energy. So he drives the Corvette for free!
- So why can't we all start doing this? Well, Bob says that the US Government has banned anybody from selling this hydride material! The reason they give is that one of the materials used in the hydride is used in nuclear weapons! This material is not radioactive or dangerous in any way but they still won't let you buy it because it's been restricted by the US Government!
- This material for the hydride could be mass produced right now to free the world from the greedy oil corporations that are taking more and more of the wealth of the planet but of course the US Government is in bed with these oil corporations and politicians get lots of money to keep the status quo raping of the world going! Bob Lazar had to make the material because it's legal to make it. The catch is that you have to build a particle accelerator to make it! Bob Lazar made his own miniature particle accelerator to make his own hydride! He and others could begin selling the material tomorrow but the US Government prevents anybody from selling it.
- Here's all the details about Bob Lazar's incredible hydrogen powered Corvette that the US Government doesn't want you to have in your garage!
- Bob Lazar and Jon Farhat host an episode of Taboo Science, where they discuss Bob Lazar's Hydrogen powered Corvette. Making use of a metal hydride, specifically Lithium-6 Deuteride, Bob is able to safely store and use Hydrogen in tanks as fuel in a vehicle. (YouTube; March 11, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 04:16, 4 January 2014 (UTC)
Dubai Fireworks; Auld Lang Syne by Sissel
This was actually from last year. The most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen.
- (YouTube; January 6, 2013)
Ralph Ring sent this link, which is from a couple of years ago:
- (YouTube; December 10, 2012)
-- SilverThunder 15:08, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
Douglas Zork's reflections on Geoffrey Miller
Here's an excerpt from a cool email [as well as some excerpts from a follow-up permission email] I got from Doug, who is the one who brought Evolutions in Energy to our attention.
- From: Douglas Zork
- To: Sterling D. Allan
- Sent: Wednesday, January 01, 2014 10:06 PM
- Subject: Geoffrey Miller interested in replicating LeClair effect experiments
- Hi Sterling,
- I had the good fortune to spend most of New Year's Day with Geoffrey Miller in the Energybat Lab. This was my sixth or seventh visit with Geoffrey, each time spending 10 straight hours in discussion and demonstrations of free energy projects. Geoffrey is a walking encyclopedia and reference librarian of most kinds of free energy technology.
- Ask him about almost any topic or person involved in free energy, and Geoffrey knows the whole history, retrieves rare original books and videos, relates personal recollections of meeting or collaborating with many inventors, and often brings out one or more complete replications of the technology in question. Geoffrey--and the Energybat Lab--is truly a unique resource in the field of free energy.
- I have gotten to know Geoffrey since you published his first interview back in August, and I can attest to his evident competence and integrity. He's been extremely busy fabricating parts for several new systems, based on some of the projects that he has currently posted (e.g. CEACU; Newman motor; mechanically and electrically looped motor and generator, i.e. QMoGen).
- He decided he might need a witness of his work, character, and claims, so he has taken a lot of time discussing and demonstrating the natural phenomena that he has harnessed in various prime mover and energy conversion projects, and shared his thinking on the evolution and optimization of the system designs he is currently building, with the aim of making them portable and self-contained for demonstration purposes.
- His perseverance and generous vision despite his presently constrained circumstances is an inspiring example of the positive and fruitful human spirit. He deserves to make a comfortable and secure living for himself and his partner of many years. His standard of comfort is what most people would consider frugal. His immense gifts should not languish in storage forever. He wants all to benefit, and he longs to get back to several areas of basic research that are even more promising than what he has already done.
- Geoffrey doesn't want to disclose the details of what he is offering his potential investors until he finds out if they will come through for him. If he finds no investors he has a Plan B, but Plan A is better for everybody.
- Happy New Year indeed!
- 2014 looks to be a year of many marvels...
- Douglas Zork
-- SilverThunder 01:58, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
Misfits New Years Party
2014 is looking to be very promising for exotic free energy technology.
I attended a fabulous New Years party last night with Cheri, along with some local friends in Manti, the next city over, at a cozy home. One person aptly described the assembled groups as a bunch of fellow "misfits." It may be the best NY party I've ever attended. Loved it.
First, we were treated to about an hour of singing by professional country singer, Mary Kaye , who also lives locally and is best friends with the host. Her lyrics are deep, and her vocal quality is superb. And because she was among friends, she was able to go deeper in her commentary between songs.
Next we had a white elephant book gift exchange, which is a fun way to get to know one another better, and to learn about some great books.
The hosts, Scott and Peggy Layton, who I've known for a couple of decades, are the parents of Miss Utah (was also on Survivor); and in doing a fundraiser for an earlier pageant, they ran a fireworks stand, so they had a bunch of awesome fireworks, as a bonus of that work. So we had a display of fireworks that you would never expect from a backyard.
There was no alcohol present, nor needed. We all know how to enjoy life and relax without it.
I very much enjoy hanging out with like-minded people. Though several of the people there are very accomplished in life, there was no ego on display. Everyone was down to earth and pleasant.
I guess the take-home lesson here, as it pertains to exotic free energy technology, is that we should count ourselves very fortunate to be "misfits."
Our day to shine on the planet is coming.
- 2014 - Happy New Year! -
- Have a funderful New Year!
-- SilverThunder 23:21, 1 January 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy