PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:08:20
Free Energy Blog posts from Wednesday, August 20, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Edgar Mitchell's Wish: Peace in Space • Norda Foundation clean energy award went unclaimed last year • EMP for Deactivating Implanted Chips? • Need some donations • Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 11, 2015; 18:30 GMT)
Petra Pane's perpetuator for an overbalanced wheel
For what it's worth...
- From: Petra Pane
- Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 5:16 PM
- I would like to share my perpetuator for an overbalanced wheel, with everyone building.
Quoting from the site:
for use in a
Continually Overbalanced Wheel
- This simple mechanism or device, is, I believe, sufficient if applied in the correct manner within a well thought-out machine, to lift or manipulate weights within an overbalanced wheel and bring order to their distribution & so allow for the continuity of movement.
- I have not personally constructed such an open & closing apparatus, neither the wheel to accept it, but I did spend between forty & forty-five thousand hours of extremely thorough investigations before I arrived at this actuators design which enabled me to ascertain that it has a very powerful use.
- Those who have been working diligently for a number of years on such a challenge as the overbalanced wheel ensures, will immediately recognise the advantage that this device brings them.
- If you feel you may be able to construct some successful design of overbalanced wheel & incorporate this perpetuator of mine, which is operated utilising wheel torque, then I wish you all the best. It is yours to use as you please.
- I sincerely believe that after the world's first overbalanced wheel arrives on the scene, the number & variety of wheels to come will be limited solely by our imaginations.
- Failures .... ........... eliminate.
- There is always hope for the builders of wheels! In designing & constructing various wheel mechanisms, a disappointing failure of thousands of hours can only be seen as a form of success, as it eliminates the need to repeat such experiments.
-- SilverThunder 16:43, 20 August 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy