PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Free Energy Blog:2014:08:19
Free Energy Blog posts from Tuesday, August 19, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Germany opens first renewable energy storage (5 MW) facility • More books scans by Eric Dollard • PES Logo: Where the Sidewalk Bends • DHL truck fitted with Hydrogen Fuel System mileage booster • Navrattan QMoGen images • XPRIZE offers $20 Million for ‘Forbidden Energy’ • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated September 18, 2014; 18:40 GMT)
Real History of the Ed Gray Motor, Part 2
Here's the latest newsletter from Peter Lindemann. I've replaced his affiliate code with mine, to give PES credit for the sales, which still benefits him.
- From: Peter Lindemann's Free Energy Newsletter
- To: Sterling
- Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2014 2:04 PM
- Subject: Peter Lindemann's Free Energy Newsletter, August 19, 2014
- Dear Sterling,
- Well, it's been 7 days since my last Update. I'd like to wish a warm welcome to all of the new people who signed up for this service during that time. If you are interested, you can find many of my previous Update Newsletters on the Newsletter Archive page of my website:
- Amazing Energy Technology
- Here's a quick story about a conventional energy solution that could be coming to a neighborhood near you soon! It's called the Solar Roadway and it really is an amazing idea. Take a look at this News Report from one of my local TV stations, right here in Spokane, Washington. http://www.krem.com/news/technology/Electric-Avenue-Next-step-to-solar-roadways--255424831.html
[Sterling's note: Actually, the specialist feedback is that this Solar Roadways idea would be extremely expensive and difficult to implement. That's why I've not covered it in our news. It would work, but it would not be practical.]
- SIXTH 2014 Conference Release
- Today, we are releasing Mark McKay's conference presentation titled The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor, Part 2. This is Mark's second installment of accurate, historical information regarding the Ed Gray technology. Here's how this developed. In early February of 2014, I got a phone call from George Durnford, an early supporter and investor in Evgray Enterprises, Inc. that I have kept in touch with over the years. George is actually the source of most of the high quality photographs of Gray's technology that I have had on my website for years.
- He told me he had found some old audio tapes in his attic that had information on them concerning the Ed Gray technology. As it turns out, the tapes were George interviewing Richard Hackenberger and a few others at Ed Gray's old facility in Van Nuys, California. I told him that that was awesome, that I was very interested in what was on the tapes, but that I was swamped with work and wouldn't have time to do anything with them for a while.
- I also told him that Mark McKay was really the archivist for this sort of revelation and that he would probably LOVE to talk to him about it. George knew Mark already because Mark had interviewed him extensively in the past about Gray's technology. So, George and Mark got together on the phone and George eventually sent Mark a written transcript of the audio taped interviews.
- The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor, Part 2:
- For the first time ever, we finally have intimate details, in the voice of the Chief Engineer, about the power supplies for Ed Gray's motors and solid-state "camper lights." At one point, Hackenberger even says that the output of the power supply transformer looks like a "hay field", meaning thousands of high voltage "radiant spikes"! This is what we always thought, but now we know for sure.
- A lot more is covered in the 1 hour lecture, and to beef up the value, we are including a complete copy of Mark's illustrated lecture as an MP4 file, a PDF file which includes all of the images shown in the Power Point slides, and a copy of the audio taped transcripts for your own study purposes. To learn more about this historic development, just follow the link below.
- The Real History of the Ed Gray Motor, Part 2: http://www.emediapress.com/go.php?offer=pesnetwork&pid=35
- Coming Next....
- Next Tuesday, 7 days from now, John Polakowski's Conference Presentation titled Cosmic Induction Generator will be released. This, of course, is the complete expose about Eric Dollard's amazing machine for the study of Nature's Etheric Formative Forces. I'll tell you more about this product release in the coming days.
- To re-cap, here are the links to the Summer Releases currently available. As new product packages are released, I'll send you an email with the links.
- The Secret of Tesla's Power Magnification
- Extraluminal Transmission Systems
- Dynaflux Alternator
- Ignition Secrets
- Water Fuel Secrets
- Tesla's Ideal Flying Machine:
- Coming Soon.....
- After we are done releasing the 2014 Energy Science and Technology Conference series, the next release, coming in September, will be the next book by Eric Dollard, titled Versor Algebra as Applied to Multi-Phase Power Systems. This is Eric's astonishing thesis, taking the Versor Algebra model of the Four Quadrant Theory, and applying it to higher dimensionalities.
- And, of course, the final installment of Bedini SG, The Complete Advanced Handbook will be released (hopefully) by the end of October.
- That's it for now. Thanks again for your interest in this year's Conference Presentations and for helping build a better world!
- Warm regards,
- Peter Lindemann, DSc
- © Copyright 2014
- Clear Tech, Inc.
- PO Box 713
- Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- drl @ free-energy.ws
-- SilverThunder 20:46, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Why I'm holding back on cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin
People keep recommending to me that I enable people to make donations via Bitcoin. I do plain on enabling that. Part of the reason I've not done it yet is technical. Haven't been able to wrap my head around what it is, how to accept it, how to use it.
Part of my mental reservation stems from what appears to me to be not far removed from a pyramid scheme or another balloon that is bound to pop. This was reinforced for me today in a promotion I started listening to from the Tea Party (who seemed oblivious to what appears to me to be a moral lapse). They were talking about how a dollar now could get a return of $400 or more. While that might appeal to someone motivated by money for money's sake alone, it doesn't appeal to me, where I want things to be sustainable.
I don't see a steady foundation based on a precious commodity that has intrinsic and consistent value.
Am I missing something?
-- SilverThunder 16:03, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Video of a Pyramid on an Asteroid 1999 RQ36
August 20 update: HOAX
Quoting from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq4upKL4R5s
(See YouTube description for full links.)
- I wanted this to be real. So bad. As of right now this does not pass the smell test to me. After a quick Google search on some of the information provided by the makers of the videos and the articles on the net I have come to my own conclusion that this was put out as a hoax by someone. Not sure who duped who but here is some information I came across.. Here is a list compiled from some of the folks at ATS and on other forums..
- 1. NEOSSat is a Canadian satellite.....not ISRO (Indian space agency). It was launched by ISRO at their state of the art Space Port.
- 2. ISRO does not have any probes making fly-bys of any asteroids.
- 3. No close up detailed photos of 101955 Bennu (aka 1999 RQ36) have ever been taken at this time.
- 4. The images we do have were done by ground radars here on Earth.
- 5. In the date that the video claims this satellite took these images of the asteroid, it was 160 million miles away.
- http://www.asc-csa.gc.ca/eng/satellit... - Canada runs NeoSSat
- NASA Mission to 1999 RQ36 - http://www.space.com/11788-nasa-aster...
- - - -
Thanks to Thomas Buyea for bringing this to our attention. There's no doubt that there is a definite geometrical pyramid-shape structure on this asteroid with flat, shiny black surfaces, visible as it turns. Crazy stuff.
- When it comes to visiting asteroids, NASA doesn't pick run-of-the-mill space rocks. There appears to be a massive alien pyramid type structure on the surface of asteroid 1999 RQ36. You can see two other rectangle structures on it as well. The images and resultant video were taken from the NEAR spacecraft at a distance of 127 miles, March 3, 2000. (YouTube; July 5, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:15, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
Today's guest: Mike Rigby
I'm pleased to announce that my guest today from 4-5 pm MDT [GMT-6] on the Rense Radio Network will be my long-time friend and hero, Mike Rigby, who married my cousin, Valerie Allan about a decade ago.
Mike recently was helping Welton Meyers, who got me started in free energy.
- June 17, 2014 - Welton Myers of Alternative Energy Systems - He's the guy who got me started in free energy 12 years ago. Now he's involved in an HHO tech based on Freddy Wells' work (they replicated it); as well as the QEG; and off-grid living with political action and renewable growing.
>>> [Listen mp3]
Mike is no longer involved with Welton, given how difficult Welton is to work with. But he does have some great technologies he's involved with -- but can't talk publicly about. Back in 2002, we published a page about Mike's Hydrogen generator.
As I was talking to Mike this morning, I remembered that it was Mike who got me started on the web in ~1998, when I commenced http://GreaterThings.com, which is where my free energy news launched from in 2002.
Mike has been a major influence for waking people up and getting them to seek greater light and knowledge, and to walk in higher paths. For years, he ran a bookstore, MAP, in Payson, Utah, where the "remnant" types would hang out and get great material to expand their minds. In around 1993, he was responsible for posting a full-page ad in the Salt Lake Tribune and Deseret News announcing that angels still administer to people, and God still appears to people, and that these and other spiritual gifts are available to everyone. Cheri's mother, Susan, was one of about 50 people who signed that document. The LDS Church then went on a witch hunt and excommunicated everyone who had signed that document.
Perhaps what really got to the LDS Church was Mike's publication of what was called the "White Book", which was a collection of Book of Mormon like scriptures received through channeling / revelation. It was presented as part of the "greater things" that are promised to come forth to those who receive that which has already been given. I enjoyed them.
One of the most popular books in Mike's bookstore, beside the White Book, was Life in the World Unseen about near death experiences. He has been on numerous radio programs talking about that concept, and that will be the main topic of our interview today.
You can see why Mike and I get along.
Update: here's a recording of our interview:
- (YouTube; August 20, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 16:03, 19 August 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy