PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:08:15
Free Energy Blog posts from Friday, August 15, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Five Proofs of HAARP Created Drought in California • Automakers Want to Outlaw Gearheads from Working on Their Own Cars • Transformer and Substation Fires -- Compilation • Engineered Drought Catastrophe Targeting California • Natutech article about Blacklight Power • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated April 23, 2015; 2:00 GMT)
TWIFE™ August 14, 2014 -- Featuring Joshua Thomas Vojtisek of TheNewEnergyIndustry.com
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ / Organizations > The New Energy Industry >
TWIFE™ August 14, 2014 -- Featuring Joshua Thomas Vojtisek of TheNewEnergyIndustry.com (new videos) - SHT visits SRI • Electric Universe • John Fiala Demonstrates his Plasma Generator • Does Plasma Interface with Consciousness? • 'It's About Time' book and Allan Variance equations • Tesla's Ideal Flying Machine by William R. Lyne • Graphene-Quartz Cell (FreeEnergyNews)
- (YouTube; August 15, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 20:39, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
Crunk: Fuel improvement with Hexane
Here's a recent dialogue I had on Skype with Peter Crunk of HHO Gas Technology LLC.
- Peter Crunk: I just did a vapor carburetor test on my automobile through my hexane bubbler system using hexane vapors only no HHO Gas was used or any electronic Manipulation box. I still was using the traditional fuel injection system from the factory. The computer seeing the hexane vapors and change the delivery of the injectors. Drove 78 miles and only consume 2.11 gallons. I was running bubbler system it was running air into it off the surface picking up fumes only. During this first test it was not bubbling that would make it rich it was just picking up the fumes on the surface only. I was getting 36 miles per gallon city driving. Look on the Internet for my car 2006 Chevrolet HHR and you can see the data for city and highway I surpassed it in the city.
- Sterling D. Allan: That's a lot of effort for such modest improvement
- Peter Crunk: The computer is still learning the new fuel mixture. When I first started out on the fuel range display on the dashboard it told me I can go 413 when I got back from the trip and I refilled again the fuel range change to 523 after the computer was learning the new fuel system introduced along the way.
- This is the first time I have ever seen it hit the 500s
- Hexane Vapor Chamber Test Fuel Mileage Increase 8-13-2014 Chevrolet 2006 HHR 2.2 Engine. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wiuDWDDNoZs
- The purpose of the vapor exchange chamber is to trick the computer to back down the fuel injection to allow the vapors for complete burn instead of excess Gasoline fuel out the tailpipe. During this first test I was very impressed with the results and how much gas pedal I had to use to move the car down the road. I noticed dramatic changes in the fuel range Digital display telling me how far I can go on the fuel tank has increased like never before. (YouTube; Aug 14, 2014)
- Peter Crunk: Thank you very much for putting up the article that is true that anybody can ride in my car and see for themselves it actually works. My goal is to get my automobile onto a Dino testing machine to see the car perform stationary to make adjustments at all different levels of driving. Putting the car on a Dino testing machine would be able to accurately configure the sweet points of any vapor delivery of fossil fuel and the HHO Gas mixture that can be introduced together. After researching and watching many videos of HHO I have seen a few videos of HHO Gas splitting machines that produces HHO separately. Hydrogen exits the machine separately from the oxygen and the hydrogen can be used in the internal combustion engine without the oxygen. This type of machine HHO Gas splitting machine gives the operator full control of mixing how much oxygen to the hydrogen if needed. Traditional HHO machines there is no control.
- Think about it. Whatever product that needs a fuel is always using one fuel. Cooking stove propane only or natural gas only, camping cooking stove Coleman fuel only. You never see anyone trying to mix different fuels change the wheel that we are all accustomed to. People are like a grasshopper in the jar when the lid is removed they are afraid to jump out because they think the lid is still holding them back when they are free to think out of the box. Inventors are individuals that look at the entire picture. In other words a picture hanging on the wall people see a picture but some individuals study the wooden frame, the varnish used, the texture of the paint and the sharpness of the colors that make the complete picture. That's what makes a inventor they look at the entire picture in details and then they look at what they can do better in whatever they are doing. Inventors do not take no for an answer. When someone tells them they can't is a challenge for the inventor to prove them wrong and make it come true. That is my interpretation of an inventor and the drive of inventor.
-- SilverThunder 12:39, 15 August 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy