PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:08:02
Free Energy Blog posts from Saturday, August 2, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Cold Incandescent Light Bulbs? • The World's reaction to free energy • Steorn's Orbo Compared to Battery • Our utility boasts near lowest retail rate in U.S.: 9.36 cents/kwh • Brilliant Light Power demo & lecture was amazing • PESN.com on hold for a few days • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated February 2, 2015; 18:15 GMT)
Chance to win ER50 electrolyzer (value $800.00)
George Wiseman is sitting here next to me at the TeslaTech conference in Albuquerque, in queue to speak in an hour from now.
He sent me an email this morning announcing that he has a drawing to win an ER50 electrolyzer, worth $800.00. You can read about it and enter for a chince to win at:
- R50 Draw Entry
- A chance to WIN a unique demonstration quality ER50 electrolyzer (value $800.00)
- 1. Brand new, (fully assembled by George Wiseman)
- 2. TRANSPARENT (see everything inside)
- 3. State of art, (Grid Plates and Pressure Relief Tubes)
- 4. Operational as a WaterTorch (includes mini-torch upgrades AND a torch handle)
- on Tuesday August 26th 2014!
- Rules & Conditions:
- 1. One entry per person (only email address is required to win).
- People who entered the 'in person' conference draw may also enter this draw.
- 2. Unit is Not redeemable for Cash.
- 3. By entering an ER50 draw, winner agrees to
- Eagle-Research using Name, State and Country for promotional purposes.
- 4. Winner is chosen from people in this er50 list, using a randomized program.
- 5. This draw promotion also includes time limited DISCOUNT CODES. The 20% discount code will require that the order total exceed $400 and needs to include an ER50 Basic Kit.
- 6. The ER50 WaterTorch 'Grid-Plate' option (that you may win here) is not yet available to the public. People who join our eNewsletter list will be informed when the 'Grid-Plate' option becomes available.
- Subscribe to Eagle-Research eNewsletter by entering your email in the left sidebar.
- 7. This (and ALL) information given to Eagle-Research is covered by our Privacy Policies.
- 8. People who already have an eagle-research user account (and are logged in) will just see an (Add Me) button below, to add them to this ER50 draw.
-- SilverThunder 23:09, 2 August 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive
- 2015: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
- 2014: January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December
- 2013: November | December
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up (recently it's been irregular digests)
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy