PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:07:31
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Utah solar-production company, IAUS, actually a tax "sham," feds say • Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries? • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 27, 2015; 21:30 GMT)
EMP threat is 'head-and-shoulders' above all others
David Cleveland brought this one to our attention:
Her's an excerpt from http://www.cnbc.com/id/101875747
- Paul Singer: This threat is 'head-and-shoulders' above all others
- Billionaire hedge fund manager Paul Singer has issued an unusual warning for investors, calling the threat of a widespread blackout from an electromagnetic surge the "most significant danger" in the world.
- Called an "electromagnetic pulse" or EMP, the events can occur naturally from solar storms or artificially from a high-altitude explosion of nuclear weapons.
- "While these pages are typically chock full of scary or depressing scenarios, there is one risk that is head-and-shoulders above all the rest in terms of the scope of potential damage adjusted for the likelihood of occurrence," Singer wrote to clients of his $24.8 billion Elliott Management on Monday in a standard investment update letter. "Even horrendous nuclear war, except in its most extreme form, can [be] a relatively localized issue, and the threat from asteroids can (possibly) be mitigated."
I should mention that when I was on Coast to Coast AM last night, that during the commercial break time, there were a couple of spots where George Noory was talking about the EMP threat and measures that should be taken to mitigate that. Apparently, he's taken an activist role on this issue, which is great.
-- SilverThunder 17:47, 31 July 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy