PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:07:28
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, July 28, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: LPP Focus Fusion Report: Plasma Focus Progress • Hail Cannon Vortex Cloud Buster First Test Run with HHO Gas • MDI Air Car on Shark Tank • Keppe Motor Kit 4.1 3D-Printed • Hidden Homesteads 10 kW Biomass Genset for Sale • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated May 22, 2015; 2:20 GMT)
SHT provides video of hydrogen production during TRC 3rd-party test
- Hello Sterling,
- My name is Robert Avetisian. I am a good friend of Hakop Jack Aganyan and have recently started posting comments on your website on discussions regarding Solar Hydrogen Trends.
- First of all I would like to thank you and your website for making it possible for me to find out about Solar Hydrogen Trends and their work. Thanks to your front page coverage, I was inspired and immediately contacted Jack, introduced myself, and volunteered to help in any way possible to bring this fantastic technology to the world. In a matter of days we became great friends as if we knew each other for years.
- I’m a frequent visitor to PESWIKI and have found a wealth of information over the years that has broadened my horizons and opened my mind. What amazes me is the persistence and creativity of the inventors that you cover on your website who are determined to solve world’s energy problems. Thanks again for your hard work.
- Now a little about myself.
- I have a Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering and have over 20 years of experience in various industries. My most recent role as VP of R&D was at Falcon Waterfree Technologies, a water conservation company that manufactures urinals that do not use water for flushing. Each urinal saves up to 40,000 gallons of water per year. You have probably used one during your travels. They are branded either as Falcon Waterfree or Sloan. I have several patents relating to water conservation technologies.
- Currently I’m working as a consultant for water conservation industry and as a Senior Product Development Engineer at Danaher Corporation, a global science and technology company.
- But my personal interest has always been in alternative and “free energy” fields. My brother and I have followed John Bedini’s and Tom Bearden’s works for years and have experimented with their circuits. We are working on a few projects of our own and maybe one day we’ll submit them for your review and coverage.
- And now let me get to the main reason for my email.
- Jack has a new video to share!
- After a lengthy discussion we decide to make you the first recipient of the video as a token of our appreciation for your sincere interest in the success of Solar Hydrogen Trends and for being the gravitational force that brought my trajectory into orbital alignment with Jack and Solar Hydrogen Trends.
- I think this video will bring clarity to the hydrogen output flow of the device which has been of some debate recently. The video was made during the latest testing by TRC. You can clearly hear the loud hissing of the hydrogen gas as the TRC representative is collecting the output gas for composition analysis.
- As you know, hydrogen gas is 14 times less dense than air. To come out of the device at a rate that causes such a hissing sound indicates that the pressure of hydrogen in the tank is quite high and sufficient to corroborate the volume flow rates claimed in the TRC report.
- If you have any questions or comments regarding the video please don’t hesitate to contact Jack or myself at any time.
- I would appreciate it if you would notify me when the video gets posted on PESWiki, so I can direct others to view it also.
- Kind regards,
- Robert Avetisian
Here's the video:
- (YouTube / PESNetwork; July 28, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 19:25, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
Maglev Generator Generates 1.8 kW Electricity from 40 W Input
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Taiwan Edison >
Maglev Generator Generates 1.8 kW Electricity from 40 W Input (Translation) - The "Maglev Generator" is capable of electricity generation without relying on external energy. Preliminary estimates suggest that it can produce 43 kilowatt hours of electricity a day, far more than the consumption by an average home. It was expected to be on mass-production in a year. (PESWiki; July 28, 2014)
-- SilverThunder 00:56, 28 July 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy