PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:07:24
Free Energy Blog posts from Thursday, July 24, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Watch "Take Back Your Power" for FREE until December 1st • "Plant Lamps" Turn Dirt and Vegetation into a Power Source • Max Miller's Stanley Meyer VIC Demonstrated • MagneGas produces superior, green cutting gas for cheaper • Tech.co: Will O-Orbo Remove Our Dependence on Batteries? • My uncle owns the oldest running Model T • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated November 25, 2015; 20:30 GMT)
Rich Wise was friends with Bill Muller
Last week, we posted this story:
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Magnetism > Magnet Motors >
Magnetic Energy Systems gets third-party validation of overunity - Rich Wise, a professional in the magnet world, for three decades has been pursuing a way to harness magnetic energy. Since 2004, he has been accumulating third party validation of overunity; and now he satisfied enough with his results to let them be known publicly. (PESN; July 16, 2014)
One thing that is worth noting is that it turns out that Rich Wise was good friends with the late Bill Muller. He lived about a 30 minute drive away, and they would get together quite often, having common interests. Rich worked at the magnet manufacture where Bill used to source some of his magnets.
Their systems are quite different, but they both benefited from the cross fertilization that took place. Bill's systems were electromagnetic, and involved a collapsing field, whereas Rich's designs involved magnets and other principles, which he patented and had third party validation of their overunity effects.
-- SilverThunder 23:01, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Little Box Challenge
Daniel S posted this in the comments:
- Sterling I thought I'd bring this to your attention:
- Basically if you can produce a box that can generate or convert 5W/in^3, Google will give you a million dollars.
- "Our testing philosophy is to not look inside the box. You provide us with a box that has 5 wires coming out of it: two DC inputs, two AC outputs and grounding connection and we only monitor what goes into and comes out of those wires, along with the temperature of the outside of your box, over the course of 100 hours of testing [...] any serious applicants can sign up regardless of approach suggested or team background."
- This is a perfect opportunity for you and PESN! Surely you must know several groups which could apply for the money.
Entities I know of that have applied:
- David Puchta, on Aug. 7
Entities I've recommended to apply:
- A vibration-to-energy tech we've not yet announced.
- http://habtec.com - open source concentrated solar/heat tech
-- SilverThunder 12:37, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
Blacklight posts report of third public demonstration
Blacklight Power has published a report of their third public demonstration that took place July 21. On their What's New page, they state:
- The full set of slides from the July 21, 2014 live demonstration are now available. Please note this is a large file with embedded videos and may take some time to load.
- An abbreviated version of the presentation, without video, is also available.
-- SilverThunder 12:37, 24 July 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Spirituality | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy