PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Free Energy Blog:2014:06:23
Free Energy Blog posts from Monday, June 23, 2014
- Featured: PES Network > News >
Free Energy Blog - Latest include: Fast Freddy claims his HHO generator produces 409 LPM • Keppe Motor on History Channel • 1993 Speech Stan Meyer Exposes One World Government • Tesla S p85 D autopilot test drive: 0-60 in 3.2 seconds • Sharón Wyeth on Neimology: The Power of Your Name • MORE...(index) (PESWiki; Bullet updated October 20, 2014; 12:50 GMT)
Gravity Motor by Wasif Kahloon
A couple of days ago, Wasif Kahloon posted a new video at DailyMotion. (Sorry, we don't have embed capability for those videos here).
Here's his description of the latest video: (slightly edited)
- ANOTHER FREE ENERGY MECHANICAL DEVICE BY WASIF KAHLOON.
- THIS VIDEO IS ONLY FOR THE ENGINEERS TO CLEAR THEIR THEORETICAL CONCEPTS WHO SAYS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WE WILL CLEAR THEIR CONCEPTS THAT IT IS POSSIBLE. THIS VIDEO IS NOT FOR THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- ENGINEERS CAN CONTACT US AT SKYPE OR OUR CELL. SKYPE ID IS WASIF.KAHLOON85 AND CELL IS +92-300-6708350...
- This is our another free energy mechanical device. The mechanical device you seeing in this video is producing 15 Volts, 4500 m/amp output without getting any input from outside. There isn't any input from outside. We can get energy in Mega Watts from this mechanism. Through this mechanism you can get energy from 1 Mega Watt to 1000 mega Watts. This is our small working mechanical device model
See also the discussion about this at https://www.facebook.com/wasif.kahloon.5?fref=nf
I'm going to have to say on this one that I'm skeptical. They need to show a video of it running without the motors/generators attached, which could have hidden batteries in them.
This one is so simple that if it really worked, I would think the planet would already be full of these.
I've seen a lot of videos and schematics of gravity motors, and I've seen this particular idea depicted before, but I've never seen a convincing video; and I wouldn't consider this video convincing.
I would predict that if it really works, it will run without the attached motors/generators, and will reach an equilibrium speed at a fairly low rpm, because at a higher arpm, the centrifugal forces would cause the attached weights to swing outward.
On July 24, Wasif Kahloon responded, saying, in part: (slightly edited)
- If you know recycle supply system then you can understand [that] we already told you in my previous message that [the] flywheel support system [enables it to] run continuously. ...You can come up for examination or you can send us your representative to examine it. We will show you a live demonstration. [...]
- Watch this video carefully, in which we we recycle it from output and give input from output. You can check it with laser technology. Other devices on YouTube are not producing energy in recycle. Watch it carefully.
-- SilverThunder 22:57, 23 June 2014 (UTC)
FREE ENERGY BLOG FOOTER
- Free Energy Blog - latest
- Blog:Index - title and description only
- Bullet - the latest title listings
- Free Energy Blog:Archive:
- Free Energy Blog:Formatting
- PESN - Our feature stories
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- PESWiki News Archive index
- This Week in Free Energy™ - weekly wrap-up on SmartScarecrow show
- Free Energy Now - interviews featuring specific technologies
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Electromagnetic OU | Events | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | QMoGen | Rossi Cold Fusion | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Inteligentry | Keshe | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | Plasma | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Water | Wind | Zero Point Energy